[Product]  BB-120 Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium

Set to be released on October 23rd 2011, for 6825 yen.

(Jul. 14, 2011  4:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I suppose this is it, so there is no point in locking this topic ...

The Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium :
http://bbbey.up.seesaa.net/bw_uploads/g0...INDkb4.jpg
With a Beyblade stuck to its centre, and with it spinning right and left, this BeyStadium will inevitably be illegal for Organized Play.

The Nemesis Prototype (this is what will come with this stadium and will be spinning, stuck in the centre, but the real Nemesis will have different colours and perhaps even a slightly different shape) :
http://bbbey.up.seesaa.net/bw_uploads/g2...oNDg3Y.jpg

(Oct. 02, 2011  5:40 PM)bnmmoo Wrote: The picture of Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium(from official website)

The Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium
[Image: 428008_1.jpg]

The Nemesis Prototype
[Image: 428008_2.jpg]
I suppose this is it, so there is no point in locking this topic ...

The Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium :
http://bbbey.up.seesaa.net/bw_uploads/g0...INDkb4.jpg
With a Beyblade stuck to its centre, and with it spinning right and left, this BeyStadium will inevitably be illegal for Organized Play.

The Nemesis Prototype (this is what will come with this stadium and will be spinning, stuck in the centre, but the real Nemesis will have different colours and perhaps even a slightly different shape) :
http://bbbey.up.seesaa.net/bw_uploads/g2...oNDg3Y.jpg
The stadium looks really cool. A Bey spinning in the center... I wonder how that'll work out. That prototype Nemesis looks odd, to say the least. Then again, it's a PROTOTYPE. Tongue_out Thanks for the information, Kai-V.
Bey Ta? Beta?

Kinda a weird name but looks pretty nice.
It also looks harder to knock someone out by smashing as the guards do get in the way Confused
(Jul. 14, 2011  4:20 PM)Kaioya Wrote: The stadium looks really cool. A Bey spinning in the center... I wonder how that'll work out. That prototype Nemesis looks odd, to say the least. Then again, it's a PROTOTYPE. Tongue_out Thanks for the information, Kai-V.

(Jul. 14, 2011  4:20 PM)RAW Wrote: Bey Ta? Beta?

The set references the Bey Ta Arcade Machines.

Nemesis is looking cool; it reminds me a lot of the Prototype Leone. This really highlights how badass most Metal System Wheels look in comparison to ones with Clear Wheels.

Thanks Kai-V.
(Jul. 14, 2011  4:20 PM)RAW Wrote: Bey Ta? Beta?

It also looks harder to knock someone out by smashing as the guards do get in the way Confused

You have no idea about TAKARA-TOMY's Bey Ta 1 & 2 Go machines ? There is a thread for both of them, and they are mentioned on Beywiki as well ...

You cannot knock out another Beyblade in this. Obviously the goal is for there to be two Beyblades in this stadium, with the mobile one (yours) trying to make the centre one (Nemesis prototype) stop spinning. That is how Bey Ta Go machines work ... You are not supposed to have basically three Beyblades in that stadium ...
So it's a test of stamina? Or have attackers proven to work?
nice Nemises looks to have a PC frame under the metal wheel, but then again it may be attached like VariAres...

it also would be easy to beat if it don't move, stamina types would Finnish the match in no time...
Screw the stadium, I want the Nemesis prototype!!!

No duh right? I was joking...
(Jul. 14, 2011  4:30 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Screw the stadium, I want the Nemesis prototype!!!

you dont get the stadium or the Nemesis, they are both attached to the Bey Ta machine....
Will be fun to play around. The is unKOable? Sucks, the tornado rigde seems perfect. MS will win in this staduim.
I don't really see the point if the user is controlling the amount of stamina...it's also kind of a bummer that it stays in the middle like that, and doesn't move like in the arcade version. It's basically an Extreme stadium with a bey sticking out.

I'll stick to the *free* arcade version, hah.

Nemesis looks like a Battle Striker to me, haha.

Thanks Kai-V!
I agree With you okiblaze... I personally think the stadium would be better without the (nemasis prototype) sticking out in the middle..

Thanks Kai-v for the info as always you continue to amaze me..!! Smile
@ Kai-V, Oops...Ofcourse I am aware if the Bey Ta Arcade machines...I just didn't realize/know they were called Bey Ta.
oh cool so we get to beat up a battle striker in this stadium!

Why is TAKARA-TOMY so hesitant to release new stadiums that we can actually use?
(Jul. 14, 2011  4:38 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I'll stick to the *free* arcade version, hah.
How I envy you.
(Jul. 14, 2011  4:57 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2011  4:38 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I'll stick to the *free* arcade version, hah.
How I envy you.

Same here -.-
Wish i lived in Japan and got all the new stuff... and used the bey ta machine
Oh well, ill probably get this so i can beat up that battle striker lookin thingy in the middle. Its the closest i can get to actually usin the Bey Ta
(Jul. 14, 2011  4:55 PM)Kei Wrote: Why is TAKARA-TOMY so hesitant to release new stadiums that we can actually use?

Because stadiums without anything spinning in it is boring, apparently.

(Jul. 14, 2011  4:57 PM)Deikailo Wrote: How I envy you.

Trust me, it would be much better to have a personal one. Sometimes I get weird looks from people when they see me play it xD
(Jul. 14, 2011  4:57 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
How I envy you.

Don't feel bad deikailo i feel the same way... Unhappy
Nice, too bad it has the spinning center thing.

Thanks!
stadium looks like gravity.
(Jul. 14, 2011  5:01 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2011  4:57 PM)Deikailo Wrote: How I envy you.

Trust me, it would be much better to have a personal one. Sometimes I get weird looks from people when they see me play it xD

They just can't afford a bey to play...

I want go on one and AD was talking to me a few months ago and I was so tempted... The money parts the concern...
SO what exactly is the Nemesis prototype? Is it, like the name implies, a prototype of a bey that will later be released under the name of Nemesis?
(Jul. 15, 2011  3:40 AM)Omega12 Wrote: SO what exactly is the Nemesis prototype? Is it, like the name implies, a prototype of a bey that will later be released under the name of Nemesis?

Nemesis has been known to be the main villain for Metal Fight Beyblade 4D for several months now ...
When this gets released, it would be interesting to see if prototype Nemesis was compatible with launchers and parts. if there's a way to remove it without breaking the arena, which there probably will be.