BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF Article

Doesn't really have to do with Death in Attack Mode, though. Even without Death, right-spin RDF would have still oustpun left-spin stamina, so it was really only the LAD that caused your win, Hato.
There is still Death F230CF vs Genbull Dragoon F230CF which I hear Death did well in.
(Jul. 15, 2015  2:42 AM)Mitsu Wrote: Doesn't really have to do with Death in Attack Mode, though. Even without Death, right-spin RDF would have still oustpun left-spin stamina, so it was really only the LAD that caused your win, Hato.

Shut up, Daniel, stop being jealous

Actually, later that day I used the same combo against a Duo B: D and lost 3-1...

I do want to test this, though Smile
(Jul. 15, 2015  2:49 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2015  2:42 AM)Mitsu Wrote: Doesn't really have to do with Death in Attack Mode, though. Even without Death, right-spin RDF would have still oustpun left-spin stamina, so it was really only the LAD that caused your win, Hato.

Shut up, Daniel, stop being jealous

Actually, later that day I used the same combo against a Duo B: D and lost 3-1...

Well Duo is right spin so... Death BD145RDF was obviously gonna lose.
True... Difference between right sping and left spin stamina... Almost missed that Pinching_eyes_2 stupid things I missed on my part. But I like Death on RSF, nice attack. I do remember Meow! Making the anti attack combo Death Cancer 100 RF which I found very interesting
.. Also good against spin stealers.