[Product]  BB-117 Strongest Blader Set

(Jul. 14, 2011  3:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Blitz has two modes : Assault Attack Mode, where the protrusions on one side become one big wing; and Barrage Attack Mode, where the spikes are more separated.

Furthermore, the other two Beyblades in this set come with MF-F and MF-H.

Cool, so this is like the BB-96 Super Deck Set.

I still want Unicorno to be released as a booster so I don't have to empty my wallet.

IMO Blitz looks like an upgraded Galaxy or Ray.
The Box (Front)
Hmph,when ever I hear Blitz Unicorno,I think of Blitzle from pokemon.
I expected the set to come in something like the Super Deck Set , but i prefer boxes anyway so that's cool.
http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php
That is a Red Rex CW with black highlights... I... This... This is true love.

(Jul. 15, 2011  12:35 PM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: Hmph,when ever I hear Blitz Unicorno,I think of Blitzle from pokemon.
OH MY GOD.
Mind=Blown.

(Jul. 15, 2011  12:57 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: What is MF-F?
Get off your lazy arse and use the carping search function. Seriously, we're all getting sick of your stupid, repetitive questions.

(Jul. 15, 2011  1:03 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php

Ahahah, you win an internet.
RED REX OMCG I WANNTTT.

My wallet has been screwed long ago. This set looks awesome, I hope the EWD gets an awesome recolor.
NO, RED REX IS MAI WAIFU! NONE FOR YOU!

Funnily enough, Blitz reminds me of Nightmare.
(Jul. 14, 2011  6:30 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Blitz may actually be useful (no offense Blitz, lol)

I really hope Blitz (this is going to get confusing lol) is useful or it'll look like I named myself after a rubbish MW... haha.

I am slightly disappointed that the set has 100 and 130 tracks... But I guess I'll have another Nightmare MW to play around with and I have to agree that the red Rex CW is a huge improvement to the original.
Blitz looks damn sexy,
but Horologium looks ugly anyway,
might replace it with old Horologium.....
(Jul. 15, 2011  2:24 PM)Blitz Wrote: I really hope Blitz (this is going to get confusing lol) is useful or it'll look like I named myself after a rubbish MW... haha.

You could go to KidDragoon if you wanted to, haha.

The box art looks amazing, much better compared to earlier versions (especially the Super Deck Set).
(Jul. 15, 2011  2:27 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Blitz looks damn sexy.

Oh, the irony. But I agree, that boxart is super smexy. I like Unicorno II's CW and face, but maybe that's just me.
Thanks for the info Kai-V. Definitely going to be getting this, mainly for the Blitz wheel. Only things I don't have from this set would be the MFs and Blitz XD
The new Unicorno 2 looks epic.
Why does that look so much more different than the one pictures in the magazine??

Do those spikes separate?
(Jul. 16, 2011  4:01 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Why does that look so much more different than the one pictures in the magazine??

Do those spikes separate?

Yes, slightly ... Look at the scans I posted.
The yellow Horogium looks kinda cool. All gold Hell Kerbecs 145D anyone?

As I've said, I would get this just for the Ridiculously good-looking Red-Rex, but UW145 in red is going to be amazing too.

Blitz has good spacing, don't write it off too far yet, and the Unicorno 2 CW is a great looking addition to the limited ranks of 3-sided Clear Wheels.
Heh, a wheel that splits some of its parts from each other...

Well, it's pretty sweet nonetheless, thanks for the pictures Kai-V
Pretty sweet lookin, good to know mode change is a yes.

Thanks, Kai-V
Blitz looks better in that newer picture, in the first one, it looked like a new dark.
On the other hand
The basalt combo it pretty good, MF-H with a Basalt AND an RS.
I don't know what to say about the nightmare combo. I don't think its good, I don't Its horrible (but i didn't say i didn't think its bad)
Anyways,

Thanks Kai-V
I think Blitz Unicorno looks deadly evil. Like Ray Gil, Ray Unicorno, and Genocide/Nightmare Rex had a love child(?)