[Product]  BB-117 Strongest Blader Set

Yeah i agree about the galaxy part , but as everyone was i was hoping for S130MB and LRF i guess i will skip this unless blitz turns out to be good.
Blitz really looks like a Dark to me , and I was thinking something else for the bottom :\. Thanks for the updates Kai-V !
It looks like dark with more spaces.
at first i thought it looked like Mercury+ Galaxy, now it looks like a upgraded Sol
Looks like a sol. The new face is damn smexy
I'm digging the Unicorno II CW. 100RSF? They could've at least made a new height, like 95 or something along those lines. RSF is good at least.

Thanks Kai-V!

EDIT: Also like the face. It hasn't changed much, but I like the change.
Basically, we got Ray Gil and Ray was deformed, plus a new CW. Not too excited, though Blitz just may have use. (Doubt it, I'm just an optimist.)
Hmm..Blitz looks like the hell wheel to me...(3 wings, spiky on top)
Might jiust be my eyes playing tricks on me though.
This is a step down from the rumour- wait. Is that a Red REX CW?

[Image: 1283924480345.png]
To me Blitz look like a 3 sided dark which has the positioning of a storm Confused
Hate Unicorno being practically down graded though I hope that bit doubtful this Blitz unicorno is a custom version or something and there will be a Future booster or starter release that has a real upgrade though this is doubtful nice to get some rubber defe\nse though and basalt and nightmare was rare before so. I feel Blitz is like Dark maybe but its contact points or something are more spread out to me so hopefully it will be good for attack
Blitz looks like it has lots of recoil.
To all the people who mindlessly said that Blitz unicorno would be amazing i'd like to say this:

Speculation is pointless Smile

Anyway. This is pretty carp. Anyone who has Horogium and Beafowl probably won't be very interested in this. I'm only gonna get this if Blitz turns out to be good or the reoloured parts look amazing.
I'll still buy this, because I want to own Blitz Uni and I don't have Rex.
Still, the colour of Rex disappointed me.
Now I've got over the red rex...
Man, 100RSF? Seriously? Weird they aren't releasing unicorno separately (yet?).
so blitz is a 4D 3 sidesd version of dark
Will everyone stop putting those two together its not the 4D Dark it just has some similarities to it in the picture
We ARE saying that the ARE similar.
Dark is a nightmare......
(Jul. 14, 2011  11:55 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: We ARE saying that the ARE similar.
Dark is a nightmare......

Only one piece of blitz looks like dark and everything else looks like Hell IMO
Blitz has two modes : Assault Attack Mode, where the protrusions on one side become one big wing; and Barrage Attack Mode, where the spikes are more separated.

Furthermore, the other two Beyblades in this set come with MF-F and MF-H.
SWEEET. Blitz may have some use in Assault attack mode, and we get MF-H, Basalt, and RS in one set.

Blitz may actually be useful (no offense Blitz, lol)
Oh god YAY. I did not want to see Blitz Unicorno get put into a bland category. 8D
(Jul. 14, 2011  3:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Blitz has two modes : Assault Attack Mode, where the protrusions on one side become one big wing; and Barrage Attack Mode, where the spikes are more separated.

Furthermore, the other two Beyblades in this set come with MF-F and MF-H.

ONE SIDE? as in imbalanced?
speculation (Click to View)
Interesting.
They mean on all 3 sides, the protrusions for one side becomes on big wing, and so does the other two, since Blitz is 3-sided.
Oh, still cool tho. Yay, a GOOD version of Dark with attack power. Hopefully.