[Product]  BB-117 Strongest Blader Set

I did, but the camera died.

You don't want to go too high because then Blitz will hit the metal of Basalt. You want to tilt it.

(Aug. 17, 2011  2:19 PM)H8R Wrote: TobiUchiha woah thanks man that was your best so far uuhh If you dont mind could you get a CS from Ray unicorno and make

MF Blitz Unicorno CH120RF VS MF-H basalt Kerbecs BD145CS

No problem. Let Lina and myself take one day off then will post it around friday/saturday time.

Joyful_3
(Aug. 17, 2011  8:18 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I did, but the camera died.

You don't want to go too high because then Blitz will hit the metal of Basalt. You want to tilt it.

oh okay so 85 is the best you'v found for Blitz huh.
what about the 130 height it does relatively well with attack types could you try that out(I know you said to keep it low but it never hurts to experiment.

(Aug. 18, 2011  11:44 AM)TobiUchiha Wrote: No problem. Let Lina and myself take one day off then will post it around friday/saturday time.

Joyful_3

OH thanks so much for the help you have been giving us....
(Aug. 17, 2011  6:01 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Are you kidding me? Who the hell would expect an attack type to go toe-to-toe with tier 1 defense combo in the same spin direction and get an amazing score?

This video was originally intended for the banning of basalt, as I stated in the video. I was just going to the extreme to say that even with terrible odds, Basalt can be KO'd BECAUSE of its perceived strengths.

i didn't say "i'm expecting an amazing score"! a score is better than no score... from what i know, that 1 defense combo is ridiculous to beat and if blitz can do it, it would convince me to get it. =/ if it was intended for the banning of basalt, then say that instead of:
(Aug. 17, 2011  2:58 PM)Deikailo Wrote: You know that I already have a video of Blitz Unicorno 85R2F vs. Basalt Aquario BD145CS/MB, right?
it makes it SOUND LIKE your video was better and only one necessary to prove that blitz was good. i know you didn't say that but how else could you possibly say that without sounding like "mine is better"
(Aug. 18, 2011  1:39 PM)H8R Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2011  8:18 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I did, but the camera died.

oh okay so 85 is the best you'v found for Blitz huh.
what about the 130 height it does relatively well with attack types could you try that out(I know you said to keep it low but it never hurts to experiment.

(Aug. 18, 2011  11:44 AM)TobiUchiha Wrote: No problem. Let Lina and myself take one day off then will post it around friday/saturday time.

Joyful_3

OH thanks so much for the help you have been giving us....

Here comes again the vid. Enjoy. Joyful_3

Video Link

(Aug. 18, 2011  3:21 PM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2011  6:01 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Are you kidding me? Who the hell would expect an attack type to go toe-to-toe with tier 1 defense combo in the same spin direction and get an amazing score?

This video was originally intended for the banning of basalt, as I stated in the video. I was just going to the extreme to say that even with terrible odds, Basalt can be KO'd BECAUSE of its perceived strengths.

i didn't say "i'm expecting an amazing score"! a score is better than no score... from what i know, that 1 defense combo is ridiculous to beat and if blitz can do it, it would convince me to get it. =/ if it was intended for the banning of basalt, then say that instead of:
(Aug. 17, 2011  2:58 PM)Deikailo Wrote: You know that I already have a video of Blitz Unicorno 85R2F vs. Basalt Aquario BD145CS/MB, right?
it makes it SOUND LIKE your video was better and only one necessary to prove that blitz was good. i know you didn't say that but how else could you possibly say that without sounding like "mine is better"
I was just pointing out that you're talking about a height difference that would put Blitz meeting the metal wheel of Basalt, which would probably produce more recoil for Blitz. Honestly, CH120 is an amazing track, but people really need to look at WHERE the wheels make contact. Nowadays, BD145 is incredibly common in the metagame so it's important to factor in where it needs to be hit.
(Aug. 19, 2011  1:57 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I was just pointing out that you're talking about a height difference that would put Blitz meeting the metal wheel of Basalt, which would probably produce more recoil for Blitz. Honestly, CH120 is an amazing track, but people really need to look at WHERE the wheels make contact. Nowadays, BD145 is incredibly common in the metagame so it's important to factor in where it needs to be hit.

I agree BD145 is used in almost every tournament at least once by one person and people whine about it being TOO powerful but if you work it all out its actually pretty easy to beat.
I know I'm sort of off topic with this but why stick BD145 on Basalt? As the widest track out there, surely this allows it to scrape the floor more easily and thus, combined with the already apparent balance issues, only serves to make the bey worse?
(Aug. 19, 2011  9:39 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I know I'm sort of off topic with this but why stick BD145 on Basalt? As the widest track out there, surely this allows it to scrape the floor more easily and thus, combined with the already apparent balance issues, only serves to make the bey worse?

BD145 is one of the BEST Defense tracks, along with TH170. Boi, You should look up some test, plus Balance issues? Lolwut? I haven't seen any in mine, might just be your Launch. Anyways, Heavy Banking seems to be the Best way to hit BD145.
(Aug. 19, 2011  1:57 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

I was just pointing out that you're talking about a height difference that would put Blitz meeting the metal wheel of Basalt, which would probably produce more recoil for Blitz. Honestly, CH120 is an amazing track, but people really need to look at WHERE the wheels make contact. Nowadays, BD145 is incredibly common in the metagame so it's important to factor in where it needs to be hit.

true, people think " ohhhh that attack combo has a ch120, it must be good"
It's quite versatile as well compared to BD145, in many situations.

(Aug. 20, 2011  7:09 AM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2011  1:57 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

true, people think " ohhhh that attack combo has a ch120, it must be good"

i wasn't really putting ch120 into the request because "attack combo has ch120, it must be good".... i put it there to experiment with height and to see if it's recoil destroys itself more than it's smash attack to basalt. =/ not everyone thinks that.... quite honestly, everyone always thought "lower the track, the better" but ever since BD145 came into the metagame, that has became a thing of the past.... and as a true fact, i was never a fan of ch120... i just chose it because supposedly, it was the "preferred track" back when Lightning Ldrago was top tier.... i don't even have a ch120.... so i would never know if it "must be good"....