[Product]  BB-116 Random Booster Vol. 8 Jade Jupiter

(Jul. 12, 2011  4:47 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2011  2:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am still quite unsure about this content. Not only does it seem underwhelming compared to the last two Random Boosters, but the parts are just weird. The information is from this blog anyway. According to it, Jade has some sort of gravity bowl gimmick, so where you can have fixed balls (Defense mode) or mobile ones (Stamina mode) ?

I was basing it off of this.

ohhh... so the Metal wheel or PC frame may have metal balls in, hmmm this sounds interesting, hope the design doesn't wreck it now, as it may have potential Joyful_3
I'm digging the harp style of Lyra. The faces though, for both Lyra and Fox look ridiculous imo.
That second fox had better be orange/red. Jus' sayin'.
(Jul. 12, 2011  4:16 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I think it's cool that they put in some rather rare parts like TR145, FB and Divine, but Hell again? Really? Why? It was JUST in the last RB. (At least there's only one...)
Storm was in like, 2-3 boosters.

I would really like a recolour of TR145 to match my red parts.
(Jul. 12, 2011  4:16 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Stick with RB 7,it will get you places.

I think it's cool that they put in some rather rare parts like TR145, FB and Divine, but Hell again? Really? Why? It was JUST in the last RB. (At least there's only one...)

You clearly don't watch the anime do you since they're releasing one of the characters blades which has hell in it...
Holy mackerel... that's all I have to say. That, and I'm buying tons of these. Thanks, Kai-V! You've made my day.
This is the last Random Booster? That sounds like Beyblade's about to end for some reason.
I don't think we will ever have that confirmed until sources say. That or I am in denial, go figure.
So I guess they are in Rome or something now? Jupiter would equate to the Greek mythology's Zeus, which means they will never release another Zeus. Unhappy My favourite plastic blade!

The fox face looks pretty sick. It's cool that they are now making exclusive clear wheels in RBVs. It's a better incentive to get parts other than the prize.
About the people posting how rubber ball would be so great, I don't see how much of a difference it would be from RSF. Yeah, wider...but RSF is wider than RS and RS gets better results of the two. Rounder? I'm not seeing it guys, but that's just my opinion.

Unless things have drastically changed in these past months?
(Jul. 12, 2011  6:02 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: About the people posting how rubber ball would be so great, I don't see how much of a difference it would be from RSF. Yeah, wider...but RSF is wider than RS and RS gets better results of the two. Rounder? I'm not seeing it guys, but that's just my opinion.

Unless things have drastically changed in these past months?
Would help if the rubber was soft. Also, the wear it will inevitably receive may improve its performance over time.
Sorry if this is SPAM but do we have any non-anime pictures of the beyblades in this booster?
Do you see any posted?

Because if they existed, they would have been posted.
(Jul. 12, 2011  5:33 PM)Deikailo Wrote: So I guess they are in Rome or something now? Jupiter would equate to the Greek mythology's Zeus, which means they will never release another Zeus. Unhappy My favourite plastic blade!

I wouldn't count on this ruling out Zeus. They've taken names from all over the place already and just because two have similar meanings doesn't mean they won't both get used.

Zeus was great by the way.
Wow! This is amazing, completely new MW's and CW's!

Jade Jupiter, EF, RB, all are awesome.
(Jul. 12, 2011  4:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is Hell Crown :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-109279...72719.html
What? That is Hell Herculeo according to the character in the anime...
(Jul. 12, 2011  6:43 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Wow! This is amazing, completely new MW's and CW's!

Jade Jupiter, EF, RB, all are awesome.
(Jul. 12, 2011  4:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is Hell Crown :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-109279...72719.html
What? That is Hell Herculeo according to the character in the anime...
It has a Crown for its face.
The Wikia community absolutely refuses it to be anything but what they perceive. Which is annoying as piss.
(Jul. 12, 2011  6:51 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: The Wikia community absolutely refuses it to be anything but what they perceive. Which is annoying as piss.
How is this relevant to the topic?
Oh, ok, Thank You for clearing that up.

(Jul. 12, 2011  6:53 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2011  6:51 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: The Wikia community absolutely refuses it to be anything but what they perceive. Which is annoying as piss.
I think he meant like about the Facebolt of Crown, Wikia won't buy it.
(Jul. 12, 2011  6:54 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Oh, ok, Thank You for clearing that up.

(Jul. 12, 2011  6:53 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
I think he meant like about the Facebolt of Crown, Wikia won't buy it.
It's in the friggin' picture. Also, if that's what he meant, why didn't he say exactly that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corona_Borealis

It's an actual constellation, which is also a Roman constellation, which follows the trend that has been set for Roman constellations (I.E. Jupiter).

Same with the latin constellation, Vulpecula, the fox constellation:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulpecula
Plus, that is not a Heracleo Clear Wheel at all. It is my favourite Clear Wheel design, I think I would recognise it if I saw it.

Bao's Hell Crown has been known for a few weeks already ...

To whoever said that this was the last Random Booster, no, it is not, not at all ? Where did you see that ?

I think I am going to wait until this list of content is fully confirmed before I thank everybdoy this time, hah.
Its also my favorite clear wheel. I have the purple and blue one from RBV7.

I am excited to see what color the FB will be.
(Jul. 12, 2011  7:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Plus, that is not a Heracleo Clear Wheel at all. It is my favourite Clear Wheel design, I think I would recognise it if I saw it.

Bao's Hell Crown has been known for a few weeks already ...

To whoever said that this was the last Random Booster, no, it is not, not at all ? Where did you see that ?

I think I am going to wait until this list of content is fully confirmed before I thank everybdoy this time, hah.
I thought Rex was your favourite? Or am I just mistaking that for your love of Genocide/Killer.
Well Ionis, I believe is derived from Io, one of Jupiter's moon.
(Jul. 12, 2011  7:14 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I thought Rex was your favourite? Or am I just mistaking that for your love of Genocide/Killer.

I really like the name Genocide which unfortunately had to be renamed to Nightmare, but I have nothing special for Nightmare or Rex.