[Product]  BB-115 Beylauncher LR

This looks sick! Love the colors, but I would of preferred it green to go with my green launcher army(That I will have soon, I hope)... oh well.
Thanks Kai-V!

@L-Drago 100FS: Either that launcher is recolored, fake, or you're just lying, because Vari Ares is normally released in mid-July, and I doesn't even come with that launcher...
(Jun. 30, 2011  6:25 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2011  4:42 PM)Raijin Wrote: Red Beylauncher LR + Launcher Grip MARS RED Ver. = WIN

fixed

Oh?... Oh, yeah! Haha! Forgot about that...
Nice! Color looks very good!
Yeah this'll look great on my red Karabiner Grip once I get this!
(Jun. 30, 2011  2:38 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Yuck, this colour is awful.
It will be better if it is gold or green in colour, isn't it?

I think you should go to the opticians XD
I think you should respect his opinion and mind your own businessPinching_eyes
Yes! Thanks for posting Kai-V! I will SOOO get one of these when it's released! Eee
I personally think this should be locked as there is little to say except "AWSOME" and "IT LOOKS HIDEOUS"

Though I hope they do something to improve it or something...
Hopefully stronger materials and such, but I doubt it. But yeah, I kind of agree with Soundwave on this one.
Some smexy color I gota tell :3 .
Nice to see BeyLauncher LR in another color .
Thanks for the update Kai-V .
Thanks Kai-V!

I assume that the prongs are the same color as the last Beylauncher LR, right?
Oh,red and black would be so nice,but i guess you can always switch the prongs with another launcher,anyway,Thanks Kai-V for the pics
Personally, I like the original Beylauncher LR that came with Gravity Perseus.

WHY: I liked the original colors better.
Snazzy!
I'll buy it when it's released.Wink
(Jun. 30, 2011  9:39 PM)jip776 Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2011  2:38 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Yuck, this colour is awful.
It will be better if it is gold or green in colour, isn't it?

I think you should go to the opticians XD

My eyes are normal and perfectly clear and I'm the only one who don't have short-sight in my class.
So do you think I should go to the opticians?
(Jun. 30, 2011  3:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: that colour is sick
You should make a matching outfit for it Cool

(Jun. 30, 2011  5:00 PM)Æ›nubis Wrote: Umm this reminds me of the hasbro beylaucher u know the metallic red one. Ill just get Vari aries or Persus.

The Hasbro Red String Launcher is shiny. This doesn't look shiny to me.
(Jul. 01, 2011  1:41 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: My eyes are normal and perfectly clear and I'm the only one who don't have short-sight in my class.
So do you think I should go to the opticians?

It was a joke, they were just teasing you... Lets not go off-topic here.
Usually I hate read very much But ...Look at this. It's truly beautiful. Yet i will get this since i broke two LR launcher already
It looks really good but I like the old one best.
i wonder if the prongs are still gonna be blue and white?
Very very nice... I really like the red stuff tbh. If only the right spin prongs were to come in Red or something...

Thanks Kai-V.
TBH, I love this. I'm pretty sure it's kinda pointless to buy MLD, or Gravity Perseus over and over just to get launchers, so this is awesome, as well as the color. I always did like metallic red. I might get this and paint three black lines on this to give a feel of darkness, like Perseus.
whoaa. it's almost like TT's copying hasbro with the metallic red color scheme...
ooh!!!! shiny!!! i wonder if its possible to use on other beys besides gravity destroyer..... (perseus its now known as destroyer)
The Perseus to Destroyer name change is well-known, CounterBlader. Obviously it is usable for all beys. It was probably released so people would only need one launcher anyway.