[Product]  BB-115 Beylauncher LR

why, red... i would rather it white to match the colour my current beylauncher lr Unhappy
(Jul. 02, 2011  10:44 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Very very nice... I really like the red stuff tbh. If only the right spin prongs were to come in Red or something...

Thanks Kai-V.

Replace the right spin prongs with the red prongs from a Hasbro Launcher?
The colour is awesome, but it could be misleading. Looked metal to me when I first saw it, but that might be just me. Tongue_out
AD has a video up already about this. It's not as metallic as the image, yet a very nice color nonetheless.
Dang my black one broke but this is cheaper and looked beast I think ill get it
Just got mine today, and I love it! The sick red color almost perfectly matches the color of the grip support. Also, the prongs are black and white for R and L.

Dude.
That.
Is.
AWESOME.
I'm so going to PM AD ASAP about this thing, I want it BAD now.
I'm gonna get this and rub it in my brothers face.

"HAHA I GOT ANOTHER ONE YOUR NOT HIDING THE SCREWS TO IT THIS TIME"
Also, I like the color, but it would look better clear red.
I'm apathetic about the color, do you think the original Beylauncher L/R's 'bugs' will be fixed in this version?
(Jul. 22, 2011  8:20 PM)Dan Wrote: I'm apathetic about the color, do you think the original Beylauncher L/R's 'bugs' will be fixed in this version?

Ha. Hasn't unwound on me yet, but I'm not throwing away my tiny screwdriver or anything...
sfsfgfsdgdsa

If it's the same colour as the Grip Support, that means it's the same colour as the Launcher Grip Mars Red Ver.! Must get.
Uncertain Im not sure if I like it.... Im gonna get it anyway because I need one and already have multiples of GravityP's parts.

I just have a feeling they could of done it better...Im not sure with what colour though.

EDIT- Looks so nice. After watching AD's video. It looks very nice Colour actually looks mad. Not shiny at all.
I love the color. I wish I had the grip in that color.
im gonna have to get. but i still need perseus so idk. thanks for the update
Color's really nice. Thanks, Arupaeo!
where do you get it
From anyone who sells one.
An LR Launcher is something I'm very interested in getting, but I think I'll just wait to order a Perseus so I can get the black one with it. The launcher itself is nice, I just don't like the color, reds never been a color high on my favorites list. If they made it a blue or purple, it would be a completely different story.
i think they made this so u would have to buy vari ares and this to get both instead of buying one with both lik they did with gravity persues u bought gravity persues u get a l/r string launcher. but also in the anime king uses this launcher so they r probably inspiring kids to buy both