[Product]  BB-115 Beylauncher LR

To be released on July 16th. For 735 yen.

It seems that it was indeed a metallic red recolour, but not the same red from those 'home-made' edits online toy stores did :

[Image: mfbbeylauncherlrred.jpg]
finally! my broken LR launcher is now replaceable!

thank you, Kai-v!

EDIT: awesome color!
Thanks, Kai-V!

I might get one, considering my BeyLauncher L/R broke, and I don't want to get another Perseus (have like 4 or 5 of them).
Yuck, this colour is awful.
It will be better if it is gold or green in colour, isn't it?
wow awesome color thanks for info kai-v
Awesome, thanks for the info Kai-V. Going to get one for myself, want to have a second one.
Wow!! That looks really good. Thanks for the info Kai-V!
(Jun. 30, 2011  2:38 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Yuck, this colour is awful.

Are you serious ? Do you usually hate every red ? Because that metallic red is, as someone would say, "sick".
(Jun. 30, 2011  3:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2011  2:38 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Yuck, this colour is awful.

Are you serious ? Do you usually hate every red ? Because that metallic red is, as someone would say, "sick".
No, how should I say that.......
It looks kind of.......weird to me.
Well, people are entitled to their own opinions I suppose. If he does hate red, who are we to tell him otherwise? I find the metallic sheen a bit flashy, I"ll just stick to my black one
*reads thread*

Now I'm wondering if it would've been a good idea to wait and get this instead of Perseus.
(Jun. 30, 2011  3:07 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Well, people are entitled to their own opinions I suppose. If he does hate red, who are we to tell him otherwise? I find the metallic sheen a bit flashy, I"ll just stick to my black one
Ah,yes!
That's what I want to say!
IT IS TOO SHINY!

If it does not flash, it'll be kind of attractive to me, like LDD's Rubber parts..
(Jun. 30, 2011  3:10 PM)LeoneLdrago99 Wrote: *reads thread*

Now I'm wondering if it would've been a good idea to wait and get this instead of Perseus.

It would not be a good idea to buy this over Gravity Perseus AD145WD.
Gravity and Perseus are great attack parts, and are top-tier, Gravity's smash attack is amazing, it is very good.
AD145 and WD are great Stamina parts, and are top-tier, AD145 has really good balance and spin-retaining force it is an awesome Stamina track, third only to 230 and 85, WD is one of the best bottoms for Stamina, after PD.
Plus, as a bonus you get the Beylauncher LR which is this. I recommend Gravity Perseus.

Meteo LDrago, the problem is that it is too shiny ? Most new Beyblades are also very shiny, including the painted ones, this would definitely not look that good if they were a dull colour. Then again, it's you're opinion.

Thanks a lot for this information Kai-V, I hope it's string is longer than the other Beylaunchers, if it is, I am definitely buying this.
BB 115 looks nice to me though..red metallic looks ruged and brave..XD..should be nice to be fit with BB 114 Vari Ares.. ;p
nice picture and info kai-v..thanks..
(Jun. 30, 2011  3:30 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2011  3:10 PM)LeoneLdrago99 Wrote: *reads thread*

It would not be a good idea to buy this over Gravity Perseus AD145WD.
Gravity and Perseus are great attack parts, and are top-tier, Gravity's smash attack is amazing, it is very good.
AD145 and WD are great Stamina parts, and are top-tier, AD145 has really good balance and spin-retaining force it is an awesome Stamina track, third only to 230 and 85, WD is one of the best bottoms for Stamina, after PD.
Plus, as a bonus you get the Beylauncher LR which is this. I recommend Gravity Perseus.

Meteo LDrago, the problem is that it is too shiny ? Most new Beyblades are also very shiny, including the painted ones, this would definitely not look that good if they were a dull colour. Then again, it's you're opinion.

Thanks a lot for this information Kai-V, I hope it's string is longer than the other Beylaunchers, if it is, I am definitely buying this.

Nah, I mean that some colours are not good enough if it is shiny,
while some of them are great(like LDD and G Peg).
Anyway, still my opinion though.
I'll buy it if I destroyed my two LR launchers....
that colour is sick
(Jun. 30, 2011  2:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: To be released on July 16th. For 735 yen.

It seems that it was indeed a metallic red recolour, but not the same red from those 'home-made' edits online toy stores did :

[Image: mfbbeylauncherlrred.jpg]

EPIC NESS I love How TT is Releasing Red Stuff
EDIT: @ Raijin AGREED
Red Beylauncher LR + Red Karabiner Grip = WIN
i thought it suppose to be release with BB 114,,,how come you get it this early?perhaps a repaint?
Umm this reminds me of the hasbro beylaucher u know the metallic red one. Ill just get Vari aries or Persus.
Vari Ares doesn't come with a BeyLauncher L/R. It comes with a Light Launcher L/R
(Jun. 30, 2011  4:42 PM)Raijin Wrote: Red Beylauncher LR + Launcher Grip MARS RED Ver. = WIN

fixed
I should buy this instead of another Gravity Perseus since I already have a mold 1 Gravity.

Thanks Kai-V! It looks better than Hasbro's color choice for their metallic red beylauncher. It's nice of Takara Tomy to make the beylauncher LR easier to get.
great update! Finally I could buy a new LR Launcher. And it is in Red Metallic color, The best day ever!
Thank you kai-V, Your so nice!