[Product]  BB-114 VariAres D:D

Well Valley Ares just does not make sense nor does it sound cool. Everything has been combat related in the 4D's series

Beat & Destroy = aggressive; terms of defeat
Big Bang = sounds of combat
Fang = can be a weapon of choice for an animal, clearly
Scythe = Weapon

So I find it hard to believe they are going to switch to a terrain name to match the kind of elemental names they had back in the first Hybrid Wheel series.
Valley Ares could be from this

Although I agree, it would be quite pointless, if true.

Kai-V mentioned that there are rumors of 'Ocean' metal wheel. Could be terrain-related?
Thanks alot Kai-V! The beyblade seems to be a really bias on in terms of design, not performance. Anyways, its a ok design in overall, looking forward to have more money to buy this :3.
(May. 13, 2011  5:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Even Japanese seem to have difficulty making out what the name is from the Katakana, but dividing it as "vari" and "Ares" since BB-114 is supposed to be inspired from Mars makes more sense.

http://ameblo.jp/takahisa4227/image-1089...70295.html

Starter to be released in July 2011.

Wow... Am I the only one that thinks that this is possibly the worst looking MFB ever? That thing better come with a great 4D bottom...

Thanks for the info, as always, Kai-V!
(May. 13, 2011  3:37 PM)Omega12 Wrote: Looks to me like there is no clear wheel at all. The picture of a crossed out BBP kind of strengthens that notion. Seems to be saying there is no CW.

well, from the looks of it, it DOES have a clear wheel. you can see it if u look hard enough (for the use of the mode changes). and if anything, it's either made of plastic or it's made of metal (from the color it gives off... but it seems a bit transparent so i'm going with plastic).... if u can't see it, idk how u don't... just look harder... if u still can't see it, i'll trace it out for you........ =/
(May. 13, 2011  8:17 PM)Nuno Wrote: Wow... Am I the only one that thinks that this is possibly the worst looking MFB ever?
it may not be good looking but for us attack type bladers who see the potential smash attack points is what makes us happy.
what's with the face on it? the eyes are glowing green on the face...
(May. 13, 2011  8:37 PM)Terra Blazer Wrote: what's with the face on it? the eyes are glowing green on the face...

oh, that's how you know that a huge monster lives inside the beyblade... if urs isn't glowing, then it doesn't have the huge monster. it's like the random booster. some have the glowing and some don't (completely sarcastic)
lol. nah, it's all effects to get the the younger kids to think it's so cool and appealing. it's part of the advertisement.
The design looks very much like a shield (Mars God of War, i know), including area that Kai-V stated as the yellow "wings".

Thanks for the info Kai-V.
wow this bey looks really cool.and i agree it sorta does look like a sheild.but the face bolt actually looks a little scary.
Well, CoroCoro mentions on their own website that it could spin both ways, so I suppose it indeed has 'dual spin', it is confirmed now.

Thank you Azlanslayer, Nuno and JÆMS.
Thanks Kai-V.

It's going to get confusing with Ares and Aries hahahaha.
(May. 13, 2011  8:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, CoroCoro mentions on their own website that it could spin both ways, so I suppose it indeed has 'dual spin', it is confirmed now.

Thank you Azlanslayer, Nuno and JÆMS.

Thanks for the info, Kai-V! Keep bringing the news!

If TT puts a "Light Launcher L/R 2" or something like that in it, I'm going to be so angry! It seems like the Light Launcher 2 is the only thing they've been packaging with Starters lately. I hoped that Big Bang Pegasis and Fang Leone would have Beylauncher Cosmo Blue and Army Green with it, but TT just put a Light Launcher 2 with it... TT's also releasing a Beylauncher L/R seperately sometime later, like they did with Cosmic Blue and Army Green Beylauncher...
This Beyblade costs 1,365 yen, which is exactly the cost of Gravity Perseus + Beylauncher LR. Even if they do not include a Beylauncher LR, as you mentioned, BB-115 is a Beylauncher LR.

Thank you HorogiumX and Mr. N.
(May. 13, 2011  8:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, CoroCoro mentions on their own website that it could spin both ways, so I suppose it indeed has 'dual spin', it is confirmed now.

Excellent news. We'll probably see this beyblade/character who posses it, in Europe (within the anime/manga).

Personal reasons again, but i'd be annoyed if this is not a pre-decal'd face.

EDIT: It would've been weird to see it only Right spin to be honest...
HAHA! dual spin! :3 well, now we know who's gonna dominate perseus when it comes to dual spin.... now what leaves me to question is if it has any upper.
from the more clear image:
http://ameblo.jp/njct/image-10890898323-...69130.html
it looks like it doesn't have upper... just smash attack. haha, MORE PSYCHED FOR IT NOW! =D
thanks kai-v =)
Looks great! Basically a G Perseus. So the BB-115 LR Launcher should be coming with this. The name sounds clear enough if reffering to a warrior. As mentioned before, I'm thinking that this is Nemesis's bey, 'Black Sun' fits just right. Ya, that thing must have recoil!
Thanks, Kai-V
(May. 13, 2011  9:44 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Looks great! Basically a G Perseus. So the BB-115 LR Launcher should be coming with this. The name sounds clear enough if reffering to a warrior. As mentioned before, I'm thinking that this is Nemesis's bey, 'Black Sun' fits just right. Ya, that thing must have recoil!
Thanks, Kai-V

Just because it spins in both directions, doesn't mean it's "basically a Gravity Perseus" ...

I think it looks sick, personally. The spikes are really, really pronounced. Thanks for the info, Kai-V!
can someone please tell me what "vari" means?
(May. 13, 2011  8:17 PM)Nuno Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  5:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Even Japanese seem to have difficulty making out what the name is from the Katakana, but dividing it as "vari" and "Ares" since BB-114 is supposed to be inspired from Mars makes more sense.

http://ameblo.jp/takahisa4227/image-1089...70295.html

Starter to be released in July 2011.

Wow... Am I the only one that thinks that this is possibly the worst looking MFB ever? That thing better come with a great 4D bottom...

Thanks for the info, as always, Kai-V!
You are the only one. It looks so beast! Though recoil looks too bad. Possible smash. But that means more recoil. Please have a different name.
(May. 13, 2011  10:16 PM)sasuke41915 Wrote: can someone please tell me what "vari" means?

If we knew, we would have posted it. I am not even sure it is spelled "vari". Just read all my posts in this topic ...

Thank you Sky Prince, BeyBladestation and ♥.
I assume it is going to be something along the lines of Valley or Vary, not that it's highly significant.
The yellow protrusions really do look like part of the Track/Tip/Base/Whatever Uncertain
another awesome 4d bey
this bey looks like smash/spike attack heaven
especially in left spin
i dont understand the arrows on the picture?? mode change, i wonder what the clear wheel change or something change is, the 3 yellow spikes look like it will be a 4D track, but i also think it will just be a track like R145 but plastic and triangle
any way, im in love the name "vari ares" (if thats its name)
anyway thanks for the pics
Oh, this looks like it will be the of the worst Metal Wheels. The spikes don't look like they will smash as good as they look. But that's just speculation, and I might get proved wrong. Lets wait.
this bey looks sick,it looks like the wheel will be good for some use
i love the facebolt
Holy carp. Soon we'll be seeing carp like in plastics, but in MFB...