[Product]  BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS

Hell has good smash, burn works for attack too. But scythe sounds far more attack-y than almost any other wheel I can think of.
But yeah, defense/stamina. Probably be classed as stamina given the Eternal tip and free spinning pc frame, and possible lightness (though I honestly doubt it'll be inhibitively light, tbh).

Did I mention, if it isn't AMAZING, the second format we're discussing could MAYBE give it some use, though I doubt it'll be "weak" enough to qualify.
This looks interesting. Thanks Kai-V.

(May. 13, 2011  6:01 AM)th!nk Wrote: The recycling of T125 is interesting, if a bit lame, it's the first recycled Track we've had in 4D (and, the second recycled part, after Beat Lynx's WD). Kinda a shame, because I was hoping they'd keep innovating new tracks, but that was really quite an unrealistic expectation.
Sorry for quoting an old post, but 130 was originally released with Poison Unicorno 130HF in RBV5, so it's the second recycled track, and the third recycled part.
I think that the Scythe Metal Wheel will be a very light-weight Basalt.
(May. 13, 2011  8:11 PM)Steel L-Drago Wrote: I think that the Scythe Metal Wheel will be a very light-weight Basalt.

It does not look like Basalt at all. Look better ...

Thank you, Azlanslayer and HorogiumX.
(May. 13, 2011  3:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not understand why you posted that from the looks of it, it seemed to come with a T125. Seriously ? I had already written it in the title ... And it is clearly not "T130" or something ...

lol. i know... i was being sarcastic.... i suck at sarcasm... :3
A clear picture of the parts so everyone finally understands :
http://ameblo.jp/njct/image-10890898323-...69129.html

I wonder how the PC Frame will really spin freely smoothly ...
The MW without the PC Frame kinda looks like Rock. That PC Frame doesn't look that good either, these aren't helping my hopes.
(May. 13, 2011  6:52 PM)th!nk Wrote: But yeah, defense/stamina. Probably be classed as stamina given the Eternal tip and free spinning pc frame, and possible lightness (though I honestly doubt it'll be inhibitively light, tbh).

Did I mention, if it isn't AMAZING, the second format we're discussing could MAYBE give it some use, though I doubt it'll be "weak" enough to qualify.
Keep in mind Vulcan Horuseus was "typed" by Takara Tomy as defencive and was paired with a D.

I don't quite understand how it will free spin fluently looking at the parts. The top side of the metal wheel even looks bumpy.

Thanks Kai-V!
Still the gimmicks sound good enough.
(May. 13, 2011  6:01 AM)th!nk Wrote: EDS huh? Sounds, well, pretty horrible. DS isn't much use. Plus, DS gets deformed easily. Blugh.
It looks really tall, and Which part will be free spinning? or is it the whole tip? Either way, seems a bit eh to me. Oh, and the inclusion of EDS kinda makes me a little more doubtful of a 4D bearing core being released. They're just keeping on with this silly "eternal" thing.

TAKARA-TOMY is obviously just screwing around with us for as long as they can until the only option left is to make a bearing core part lol.

(May. 13, 2011  8:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A clear picture of the parts so everyone finally understands :
http://ameblo.jp/njct/image-10890898323-...69129.html

The Stamina on this should be really interesting, though I fear it will suffer from the same problems that Flame does with how thin it is.
Thanks for the info Kai-V!

The Scythe wheel looks like it has 2 dents and lots of tiny spikies on it, so I'm wondering about that too...

I only see it being useful for destabilizing, but that's just speculation.
(May. 13, 2011  8:11 PM)Steel L-Drago Wrote: I think that the Scythe Metal Wheel will be a very light-weight Basalt.

I meant it is a thinner metal wheel shaped like Basalt.
Wow! Looks nice. As said before by Kei, it looks stamina based. Hope it isn't too light.
The very top wheel looks like Galleon AR. If it isn't the quality that is making it do that.
Damn... I was hoping that this character would possess a bigger beyblade to fit his looks.

The face's decal, the scythe, I dont' like the fact that crossing the two over and having something at the bottom makes it look like a weird smiley face (wrestler wearing a mask).
I reckon it could have use in stamina, or destabilizing, but not in attack...
lol. the person who thought this beyblade would be good in attack a few posts back is a very funny guy. :3
@ Skay Prince

Page 2:
(QUOTE) from the side view image, it looks like the metal part of the wheel is thinner compared to Flame (it looks like it's hitting Flame libra)... but that's just my assumption. (QUOTE)

Its an infinity Libra it's hitting. you can tell by
a) the spin track
b) the color of the metal
ITS SO COOL OMG EVERYTHING IVE EVER DREAMED OF... Thank you so much Kai-V for the info!
I will get on pre-ordering it right away (do you have any leads on to what BB number Nemesis would be???)
(May. 14, 2011  12:08 AM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: ITS SO COOL OMG EVERYTHING IVE EVER DREAMED OF... Thank you so much Kai-V for the info!
I will get on pre-ordering it right away (do you have any leads on to what BB number Nemesis would be???)

Probably some time after all the planets have had a Beyblade, but no, there is no clear code for it yet.

Thank you.
whoa this looks mad
so getting this
EDS seems like it will have like no grip and fly around the stadium like a EWD ( probably not as much)
the sharp would only be the eternal part (wouldn't it)
the wheels looks like it may be good in destabilizing, but the pc frame may get in the way
these new gimmick type beys are really awesome, i love 4D
T125.... really, well its alright for attack, but really, t125, lol
anyway this bey looks good
i dont like the face sticker, i still envy that they got rid of stamped faces
also the CW doesn't look like anything special, unless its heavier than bull, i think i can see potential
anyway i hope the pc frame spins smoothly or it will kinda destroy the purpose
anyway thanks Kai-v for the pics
EDIT: are we definatlly sure its free spinning, the dents in the metal wheel ( not the small ones, the 2 big ones)
may hold the pc frame in, mode change???
The Katakana for "Scythe" really irritates me, but I guess there's no other way to spell it, haha.

It really seems like the free-spinning frame won't work because of how high it is on the MW. I think it would have worked better if there was just a free-spinning Metal Frame with a fixed core, but whatever.

Scythe looks really round and wide, so I'm hoping for some stamina as well. From some of the pictures, however, it seems like the weight distribution isn't too focused on the outside as Burn...
(May. 14, 2011  12:26 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: are we definatlly sure its free spinning, the dents in the metal wheel ( not the small ones, the 2 big ones)
may hold the pc frame in, mode change???

Yes, definitely, I can read.

Thank you.

OkiBlaze Wrote:The Katakana for "Scythe" really irritates me, but I guess there's no other way to spell it, haha.

I know, I thought it was "Size Kronos" initially hah. It is as if it was pronounced with a huge French accent, from France.
I don't think EDS is going to be good. The Bey that it's hitting in the the first picture looks like Infinity Libra.
As for the character that owns it looks like he'll be the last member in the Ultimate Bladers Tornament.
P.S the fact that it's Infinity Libra could mean that Yuu could become a legend blader
(May. 14, 2011  1:01 AM)sum 472 Wrote: I don't think EDS is going to be good. The Bey that it's hitting in the the first picture looks like Infinity Libra.
As for the character that owns it looks like he'll be the last member in the Ultimate Bladers Tornament.
P.S the fact that it's Infinity Libra could mean that Yuu could become a legend blader

You are speculating so baselessly. CoroCoro uses whatever Beyblade they want to act as "the punching bag". It has absolutely no meaning, and certainly no relation to the anime or the manga most of the time.
Nice looking blade, I love the colour scheme.
Here's a decent screenshot I took from AD's latest video:
The clear wheel kinda reminds me of Quetzalcoatl (design-wise), looks like it has metallic powder as well.