BB-108 L-Drago Destroy F:S Draft - Finished!

Hm, there is a genuine difference, even if the Sharp tip sticks out just as much. Can you take clear photographs against a white background and then I will write a section about it ? Have you noticed any difference performance-wise ?
I will try to take pictures later. Also, the sharp tip has a hard time clicking out at the end, but that may be because I haven't broken it in enough. It doesn't pop out until another beyblade hits it, but from what I have heard, it's just a normal part of breaking parts in. If you want, I could write the section for you.
Those pictures look quite good actually. The second one is slightly darker than the others, so if you really have time, I suppose that you could try retaking F:S from that angle.
Is this okay? Sorry about the lighting. Before, I took them in natural sunlight, but of course, I don't have it at the moment. I could take it tomorrow, if it's sunny, or you can use this one.
Ah, well now it is yellow, hah. It is OK though, we can definitely wait until tomorrow when you have sunlight again.
Sadly, it isn't sunny at all today...
Do you want me to take care of the section, or have you got it covered?
If it is not dark, just cloudy but 'light' outside, you can still take great photographs.

What would you write ?
Hmm...

Quote:===IMPORTANT: Mold Variations===
Final Survive has two different molds. One is from the original Takara Tomy's L Drago Destroy. This mold has the tabs protruding outwards more. The other was released by SonoKong. This mold has the tabs built in to the piece to form a more shield-like design. There is no reported differences in performance of the two molds, besides the occasional trouble with the sharp tip clicking out of the bottom, but this can be fixed by breaking in the piece.

How's this?
Ah, those are actually more yellow than the others. If you look at your previous ones, you can clearly see the difference. Did you use clouded sunlight ?

Quote:===IMPORTANT: Mold Variations===
Final:Survive has two different molds. One is from the original TAKARA-TOMY L-Drago Destroy. This mold has the tabs protruding outwards more. The other was released by SonoKong, and it has the tabs built into the core piece to form a more shield-like design. There is no reported difference in the performance of the two molds, besides the occasional trouble with the sharp tip clicking out of the bottom, but this can be fixed by using this 4D Bottom a few times. However, this different mold remains unable to give FConfused any competitive use anyway.