[Product]  BB-106 Fang Leone 130W²D

Finally a new Leone, I just hope its better than Counter Leone D125B..... I really wished this came with GB145MWD (Metal Wide Defence) instead of just 145WD. Also I'm glad they made this Leone look like Draciel, since LLDrago = Dragoon, Burn Phoenix = Dranzer, Kerbecs = Burn Kerberous, etc. Just hope it has good Defence.
As of now, all of the Track/Tips have been fused. I am expecting no different here.
145WD is still yet to be confirmed.

This is very interesting, especially with the new system.
Thanks Kai-V!
(Feb. 12, 2011  7:22 AM)Decade Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  5:21 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  4:16 AM)Decade Wrote: Carp, no metal ball tip

You know they all ready made a metal ball tip. I have a feeling fang is going to be a top tier attack metal/fusion wheel.
Sorry, I ment wide metal ball

We don't need metal wide ball. Why does everyone always assume that MB has use in defence just because it's heavy. It has no use in defence at all. Much more useful for stamina.
It would be funny if the performance tip at the tip ends up being rubber/metal as they are trying to it from us.
This is interesting....
Thanks Kai-V!
i have to het this but i think the will pre-realese it this month
I see 3rd Gen metal wheels to be useless, since they are not compatible with each other. With that, i wonder why Takara Tomy is even making an uncustomizable beyblade?

Fang Leone looks great though!
How do you know their uncustomizable? We really don't have much info on the new system yet so they could be customizable. I hope this is true cause then everyone like you who keeps saying there is very little customization in MFB will stop ranting about it. I really hope the bottom is different, don't see any reason why they'd conceal it if it wasn't. I'm hoping it's either PD, RB or MB. Any of those would be awesome.
LOL, Fang Bang. You could be right. Takara-Tomy's lame solution to our Meta-game situations where some combos are better than others (example Libra wheel, 230, etc) might be to cancel out combos altogether. HOWEVER, this is not what beyblading is, we love beyblade for the main factor of customisations (takara-tomy wouldn't take that away from us) and so we are back to the beginning of guessing and waiting till they are released.
(Feb. 12, 2011  12:26 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I see 3rd Gen metal wheels to be useless, since they are not compatible with each other. With that, i wonder why Takara Tomy is even making an uncustomizable beyblade?

Fang Leone looks great though!

I really think you're too negative. The engine gear gimmick for g revolution added absolutely nothing to customization and tbh just hindered it by not being able to use support parts.

Edit: Was trying to add this to my last post but it didn't work.
two metal parts hmmm........ So there is a posibilty that you can costumize the metal parts aswell hein?
so you can make more combo's right?
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:08 PM)stevebak Wrote: two metal parts hmmm........ So there is a posibilty that you can costumize the metal parts aswell hein?
so you can make more combo's right?

It has not been announced but it is presumed so, yes. (Except LDrago's, again)
I'am happy as long as all old/new clear wheels will be compatible with the new/old fusionwheels...except ldrago and perseus...

Fang Bull or sth....^^

But YAY! a new Leone Smile Thanks.
thak you for the update Kai-V!!
Wow. A new Leone. I admit Fang looks cool, but the Leone clear wheel didn't change. And I thought the Spin Track and Performance tip would be like FGrin or FConfused.
(Feb. 12, 2011  12:24 PM)Themfbeybladers Wrote: i have to het this but i think the will pre-realese it this month

No, they will not. What could even make you think that ?

Thank you, OkiBlaze, JellyBoy, and bigbangblaze.

Furious Wrote:but the Leone clear wheel didn't change.
Yes, it changed ...
(Feb. 12, 2011  4:11 PM)Furious Wrote: Wow. A new Leone. I admit Fang looks cool, but the Leone clear wheel didn't change. And I thought the Spin Track and Performance tip would be like F:D or F:S.

look at the pisctur closely it has changed and we dont know what the bottom would be called yet it could be Like F:D OR F:S BUT I ADMIT IT DOES LOOK LIKE 145WD
though this wheel seems like it has potential i believe takra tomy isnt focusing on defence wheels right now
earth was phenomenal hell kerbecs in boost mode is great as well but is that it takara must know that by making the gaps in the fang wheel produce recoil!
Am I to assume that the wheels can be interchangeable?
(Big Bang + Fang?) Notice that both have two sections.
This is going to be soo cool! Customizations ahead!
(Feb. 12, 2011  4:59 PM)Dan Wrote: Am I to assume that the wheels can be interchangeable?

yes its only natural i thought that takara was eliminating customizations but they just gave us a whole new generation of customizing!
(Feb. 12, 2011  4:59 PM)Dan Wrote: Am I to assume that the wheels can be interchangeable?

Big bang has three sections but even if we can woudn't the naming be a bit too wierd,like
Big fang leone or fang bang Pegasus.

I posted a picture showing that there could be a problem ... In this topic ...
(Feb. 12, 2011  5:03 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: Big bang has three sections but even if we can woudn't the naming be a bit too wierd,like
Big fang leone or fang bang Pegasus.

thats the part that doesnt make sense we dont have the right info for this!
thx for the info kai-v!

Leone's face looks awesome!

This is kinda like a "challenge" for us to make a top-eir customization...