[Product]  BB-106 Fang Leone 130W²D

(Feb. 11, 2011  11:34 PM)Anime101 Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2011  5:31 PM)Diamond Wrote: This looks so Master Draciel-ish, IMO.

Anyway, Thanks for the update, Kai-V!

I agree. I was a draciel fan back in the day ;]
~~~~
It seems that the new system is similar to the HMS era with two metal wheels. That just came to my mind.
~~~~
I'm SOO getting this to test for attack and defense and stamina abilities.

You can give up on this having Defensive use. Looks too much like Rock and Leone.
♥ Wrote:Either the Track has changed, or the Bottom; WD, when paired with other regular Tracks, does not protrude out as fair like that. Additionally, it seems that they've deliberately obscured the actual tip of the Bottom in most of the images ...

Fingers crossed for something less underwhelming than 145WD again!

Basalt Horogium 145WD :
http://i51.tinypic.com/icsq6h.jpg

Fang Leone :
http://ameblo.jp/ginta-mixx8/image-10797...11351.html

There is not that much difference between the Tracks and Bottoms ...
I was reffering to the Leone blade as a whole, not just one separate part.
fang metal wheel looks like a inter changeible poisan and counter wheel combined
from the side
Awesome! Totally looks like a Counter Wheel if you ask me! And instead of a WF did anyone notice the PD chances? I think it's PD.
looks cool but if thats a 145 WD i will freak out leones my favorite bey i hope it has PD
I really do not think these Metal Wheel parts will be interchangeable :

[Image: mfbselfincompatibility1.jpg]

Fang's upper part has some pieces that seem to fit right into the lower part, especially if you look at the picture of Fang Leone from above. Therefore, as can be shown on this quick picture I did, it looks like those small rectangles would be stopped by Big Bang's lower part's wings.
If there is not a mainstream customization available for the metal wheel, I guess we can expect accessory parts sold in separate pack then? As in secondary variant?
Thanks for the update, Kai-V! It'll be fun re-collecting these again. =P I'm really digging the Fang Wheel; it may have some potential in Smash Attack, but that's only my observation.
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:21 AM)AggregateS36 Wrote: If there is not a mainstream customization available for the metal wheel, I guess we can expect accessory parts sold in separate pack then? As in secondary variant?

For the moment I do not even see what sort of "mode change" can be done, for instance with Fang Leone. There seems to be no difference whether you place the upper part of Fang this way, or rotate it at one-hundred-and-eighty degrees ...

Thank you, 桃太郎.
I'm pretty sure I see a 125WD, instead of 145WB.. :V Looks really cool, hope it ends up being useful.
Edit, now that I look at the track, it does not seem familiar.. 110, 115 etc..?
Oh come on! I was honestly hoping for WB to evolve into RB, now that I would love to get. And the 145 track should have evolved into some new gimmicked 145 track.
You know, Fang looks as if you could just use the bottom part, kinda like a mode-changing MW. Like just the bottom part or both parts together.
RB? If the size was even slightly off, that would end a disaster! Or an epic attack part.
(Feb. 12, 2011  4:16 AM)Decade Wrote: Carp, no metal ball tip

You know they all ready made a metal ball tip. I have a feeling fang is going to be a top tier attack metal/fusion wheel.
(Feb. 12, 2011  5:21 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote:

You know they all ready made a metal ball tip.

And it sucked. Bad. But Fang looks promising...Draceil is back! Defense types that do best in attack, Hurr. I may slap Hasbro's blue Leone recolor on here to see how it looks, once I get it.
hmmmmmm, interesting, we can't jump to conclusions saying it's 145 and all that. Even the jap text in the image doesn't have a "145" in it =D. But i hope TT do change this a whole heap, just the Track and bottom. Something Unique. Cause Basalt comes out with a 145WD. =S
(Feb. 12, 2011  6:00 AM)aimano369 Wrote: hmmmmmm, interesting, we can't jump to conclusions saying it's 145 and all that. Even the jap text in the image doesn't have a "145" in it =D. But i hope TT do change this a whole heap, just the Track and bottom. Something Unique. Cause Basalt comes out with a 145WD. =S

... The scans do not show the name of anything at all except "Fang Leone", which is obviously missing the last part. From what we see on the picture with our own eyes, it really seems like a 145WD though ...

EDIT : Apparently this is part of the description for this item : "形状も攻撃パターンも大幅に変化。" "Attack patterns change shape significantly." I am really not certain that the order those words are in is correct, but at least they are there.
(Feb. 12, 2011  6:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  6:00 AM)aimano369 Wrote: hmmmmmm, interesting, we can't jump to conclusions saying it's 145 and all that. Even the jap text in the image doesn't have a "145" in it =D. But i hope TT do change this a whole heap, just the Track and bottom. Something Unique. Cause Basalt comes out with a 145WD. =S

... The scans do not show the name of anything at all except "Fang Leone", which is obviously missing the last part. From what we see on the picture with our own eyes, it really seems like a 145WD though ...

EDIT : Apparently this is part of the description for this item : "形状も攻撃パターンも大幅に変化。" "Attack patterns change shape significantly." I am really not certain that the order those words are in is correct, but at least they are there.

I wonder if that means it can change rotation direction Wink
jk....
If the bottom is WD, i can see this being false...
(Feb. 12, 2011  5:21 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote:

You know they all ready made a metal ball tip. I have a feeling fang is going to be a top tier attack metal/fusion wheel.
Sorry, I ment wide metal ball
Why? Metal reduces friction, so it would be bad for defense, thought it may have Destabilization use.
I am really loving the new Leone Clear Wheel, I am going to be extremely mad if they don't have Sagittario in this new system. <OffTopic
Now that i look at it again & again , i think it should have a sturdy bottom , because when i pictureize a battle scenario of Fang Leone with any destabilizer bey , i think fang leone will start wobbling with a few powerful hits on it by the other bey , whats your take on this guys ???
Hey ...
The Tip Is PD (Seems To Me)