[Product]  BB-106 Fang Leone 130W²D

Wow, who would've thought the info came so quickly.

But Fang looks looks like it wouldn't have that much recoil with it circular shape and somewhat the small space between the "tabs" or protrusions.
(Feb. 11, 2011  6:00 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: No, L-Drago Destroy is called so because the clear wheel is under the metal wheel, unlike other beyblades.
This is not really confirmed yet though.
Okay, let me restate that then. It appears that way.
Either the Track has changed, or the Bottom; WD, when paired with other regular Tracks, does not protrude out as fair like that. Additionally, it seems that they've deliberately obscured the actual tip of the Bottom in most of the images ...

Fingers crossed for something less underwhelming than 145WD again!

Thanks Kai-V, as usual. :]
I think it's becoming obvious that the Beylauncher Cosmo Blue is for Big Bang Pegasis F;D and the Beylauncher Army Green is for this, Fang Leone.
WHAT?!?! the metal wheel has 2 parts?!?!
I hope a new blader will appear with this bey Rock leone vs Fang leone hmm who will win ,
anyway thanks Kai-v for the Info
Thanks for the update Kai-V !
Fang Leone FTW!
(Feb. 11, 2011  7:06 PM)Ultimatebladers Wrote: I hope a new blader will appear with this bey Rock leone vs Fang leone hmm who will win ,

That's not gonna happen, so far the only Leone user in the anime is Kyoya. The only other Leone is counter Leone and that wasn't in the series. If this isn't Kyoya's bey...... Bad things will happen.
Perhaps it comes with 145PD?
145EWD?
(Feb. 11, 2011  8:18 PM)Omega12 Wrote: Perhaps it comes with 145PD?
145EWD?

Yes PD Would be really useful since you have to get a BB-90 to get it , i hope some really useful parts are there , but if BBP is a 4-part beys then , won't the track & bottom of fang leone be fused together also ???
It's still a 5(6?) part bey.

Just becuase it has those parts doesn't mean it won't be fused. !45PD can still be a fused track. Which is why I said 145PD instead of saying "Perhaps it comes with PD."
Fang looks like a fusion of Libra and Leone, sweet. Disappointing that the Metal Wheels are not interchangeable with other Beyblades, but it's definitely cool nonetheless.
The layers on the bey kind of remind me of the battle strikers system plus it kinda reminds me of the aries metal wheel the 145d one
(Feb. 11, 2011  7:36 PM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2011  7:06 PM)Ultimatebladers Wrote: I hope a new blader will appear with this bey Rock leone vs Fang leone hmm who will win ,

That's not gonna happen, so far the only Leone user in the anime is Kyoya. The only other Leone is counter Leone and that wasn't in the series. If this isn't Kyoya's bey...... Bad things will happen.

Not true. Actually, all generic characters use Leone.
(Feb. 11, 2011  9:29 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Not true. Actually, all generic characters use Leone.
The Leone Clear Wheel, never its Face, plus they always use Light Wheels.

Anyway, thank you ♥, Ultimatebladers, and vamasco.
To me I see 145 ,but i'm having a hard time seeing the bottom.
This better be good i cant handle another wimpy pathetic leone and i hope it comes with PD.\

Thank you Kai v and whoever opened the first topic for this.
I have a feeling that fang will be very good. I think it's a new kind of d or just pd the bottom
(Feb. 11, 2011  10:37 PM)scipio132 Wrote: This better be good i cant handle another wimpy pathetic leone and i hope it comes with PD.\

Thank you Kai v and whoever opened the first topic for this.

Leone and Rock both have attack use. They just are not top-tier.
Has anyone else noticed the new Leone Face? Instead of saying "Leo" now it has a lion's paw with a star.

Once again the wheel looks like it will have too much recoil to be any good at defense. This is like the Draciel series all over again lol.

Thanks for the info Kai-V.

Edit: And now the Clear wheel is actually green! Why did Rock Leone 145WB have a light blue clear wheel anyway?
Hey, maybe it'll have Attack use. Again.
(Feb. 11, 2011  11:17 PM)Nuno Wrote: Has anyone else noticed the new Leone Face? Instead of saying "Leo" now it has a lion's paw with a star.

Once again the wheel looks like it will have too much recoil to be any good at defense. This is like the Draciel series all over again lol.

Thanks for the info Kai-V.

Edit: And now the Clear wheel is actually green! Why did Rock Leone 145WB have a light blue clear wheel anyway?
Chocked_2
Mine (Hasbro) was green.
(Feb. 11, 2011  5:31 PM)Diamond Wrote: This looks so Master Draciel-ish, IMO.

Anyway, Thanks for the update, Kai-V!

I agree. I was a draciel fan back in the day ;]
~~~~
It seems that the new system is similar to the HMS era with two metal wheels. That just came to my mind.
~~~~
I'm SOO getting this to test for attack and defense and stamina abilities.
Fang looks like the it could be great for smash attack.