[Product]  BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D

I think this is the the reason why they did that.

Lowest height. it is impossible to go futher than 85 without fusing the track and tip.
Or....
(Jan. 23, 2011  1:13 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: I think this is the the reason why they did that.

Lowest height. it is impossible to go futher than 85 without fusing the track and tip.
Or....

IT'S FOR GIMMICK PUROSES

THINK OF THE PLASTICS FOR THE LAST TIME

A LOT OF CUSTOMIZATION WITH WITH NO TRACK AND ONE BIG BASE
(Jan. 23, 2011  2:48 AM)Nonsense King Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  1:13 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: I think this is the the reason why they did that.

Or....

IT'S FOR GIMMICK PUROSES

maybe it isnt you know, it might not have gimmicks (though most likely it will)

Or....

IT'S FOR GIMMICK PUROSES

IF IT IS LOWEST HEIGHT.
BIG BANG PEGASIS WILL BE THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS IT.
(Jan. 23, 2011  2:49 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:

Or....

IT'S FOR GIMMICK PUROSES

IF IT IS LOWEST HEIGHT.
BIG BANG PEGASIS WILL BE THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS IT.

GOOD
IT'S GREAT SOMEONE IS THINKING PLASTICS
IN WHICH IF YOU NEED AN UPPER ATTACK COMBO
THEY USE A LOWER BASE
It Doesn't Look Like a New System To Me.
Just Looks Like There May Be Tracks Fused With Tips.
Since The Hybrid Wheel Is Still In Use.
Wont This Still Be Hybrid Wheel System? Nothing Else?
I'm going to sig that Nonsense King.

Anyway, I'm already predicting how excited BB18Libra could be for this.
(Jan. 23, 2011  4:12 AM)AggregateS36 Wrote: I'm going to sig that Nonsense King.

Anyway, I'm already predicting how excited BB18Libra could be for this.

I bet he will struggle his bearings off just to open the package and riffle it off and test spin Big Bang Pegascissors .
More pushing the box out of the way tenaciously.

Hopefully we get more useful information, or this topic could close again.
(Jan. 23, 2011  4:16 AM)AggregateS36 Wrote: More pushing the box out of the way tenaciously.

Hopefully we get more useful information, or this topic could close again.

YEAH. TENACIOUS D FOR THE WIN

BUT YEAH
THIS THREAD MIGHT BE CLOSED AGAIN DUE TO TO MUCH SPECULATION.
OR....BB18LIBRA WIL ACCIDENTALLY HIT HIMSELF WITH THE METAL WHEEL AND PASS OUT ON CAMRA.
(Jan. 23, 2011  4:27 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: OR....BB18LIBRA WIL ACCIDENTALLY HIT HIMSELF WITH THE METAL WHEEL AND PASS OUT ON CAMRA.

THEN THAT WILL BE SOME EPIC STAWFF.
Seriously. These Are Becoming Spam Now.
Private Message Each Other.
Okay, I'm locking thread again, for now.

And like always:
(Jan. 16, 2011  6:17 AM)Diamond Wrote: If any of you find new information on this Bey, just contact a staff member to re-open this.
It looks really good :

[Image: MFB_BigBangPegasis_1.jpg]

The "Metal Wheel" has a red part, but I am not sure it is rubber because it seems weird to incorporate in metal ...
That looks nice, but is it the lighting of the image or did they change the metal wheel colour from black to silver (or unpainted)?
The Color scheme... They shouldn't have painted the Clear Wheel silver in my opinion. It doesn't go well with the small spots of Blue.
(Jan. 28, 2011  5:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It looks really good :

[Image: MFB_BigBangPegasis_1.jpg]

The "Metal Wheel" has a red part, but I am not sure it is rubber because it seems weird to incorporate in metal ...

it looks like it has 2 clear wheels? a red one then a blueish grey one
interesting
(Jan. 28, 2011  5:11 PM)JÆMS Wrote: That looks nice, but is it the lighting of the image or did they change the metal wheel colour from black to silver (or unpainted)?
Was it black before ? Anyway, what we saw in CoroCoro was just a bland picture : the "Metal Wheel" could have ended up being blue, but at first they only want to show the basic before they reveal everything.
(Jan. 28, 2011  5:12 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: The Color scheme... They shouldn't have painted the Clear Wheel silver in my opinion. It doesn't go well with the small spots of Blue.

Pegasis' colour theme has always been blue... they won't change its colour scheme unless its a limited edition, etc.
Oh. My. God.

This is the most beautiful bey I've ever seen.

It looks very patriotic though, especially since it's red, white and blue.
(Jan. 28, 2011  5:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Was it black before ?

It looked like a piece of metal being dipped in oil.

(Jan. 14, 2011  6:43 PM)Diamond Wrote: http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/4093/img1430y.jpg
(Jan. 28, 2011  5:19 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2011  5:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Was it black before ?

It looked like a piece of metal being dipped in oil.
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/4093/img1430y.jpg

most likely just the light

man hope this is good and not just awesome looking
(Jan. 28, 2011  5:19 PM)JÆMS Wrote: It looked like a piece of metal being dipped in oil.

(Jan. 14, 2011  6:43 PM)Diamond Wrote: http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/4093/img1430y.jpg
That was definitely just the lighting.
OMG OMG OMG, the Big Bang Pegasis that Kai-V posted looks AWESOME! I'll definitely buy it, even more because it's the colours of the Uninon Jack Tongue_out

EDIT: Sorry about the accidental double post.