[Product]  BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D

That Doesen't look bad and it seems it has more Smash.
As I wrote, you are not supposed to remove the PC Frame.

Unless there are indications of that being allowed in the instruction sheet of BB-105 or something, then I doubt that it is meant to be ... CoroCoro would have more than advertised it, since it makes several more combinations of modes.
Yeah, I figured that out too. In reverse wing mode, It also has 2 modes. You can switch it back and forth by moving the small wings.
Big Bang already have 4 modes.
Dang, ninjad, however, seeing as it's the best photo I've taken ever (especially as it's on my phone), here's a clear image of how it all sits: http://twitpic.com/4o9n3b

Yeah, I figured it'd be illegal. Still, just for fun, like my LR pegasis cw (particularly with burn), it's kinda cool.
can the bottom of big bang pegasis become flat?,coz the bottom is made from rubber right?
Yes, it changes from SF to RF or RHF.
has any 1 had any problems with its mode change as mine stops as soon as it changes to rubber thats if the semi flat even engages any solutions
sometimes thats happens to mine,thats why i bought 2
How come my spin track/tip is all blue when its suppose to have red?
(Jun. 30, 2011  11:50 AM)PresentsFP Wrote: How come my spin track/tip is all blue when its suppose to have red?

There is no spin track on it, it's both fused to form a 4D bottom.

The rubber part is Red in color, while the rest is Blue.
If it lacks rubber, it's probably fake. Search for "flightyellz guide to fakes" and check if yours is real or not.
I don't really understand what's so different about these.
(Aug. 31, 2012  2:20 AM)danno3321 Wrote: I don't really understand what's so different about these.

Really ? You should really read the article on Metal Fight Beyblade which is on Beywiki, notably the section about 4D it has, instead of reviving this dead topic.

I hope you are not talking about Hasbro's Cosmic Pegasus either, because of course Hasbro's Metal Fury has nothing to do with 4D.