BB-102 Screw Capricorne 90MF

I copy and pasted the Face and Clear Wheel section from ♥'s Storm Capricorne draft, I also edited that a bit. Someone can do the weight for the MW for me.

Face: Capricorne
Weight: 1.1 Grams
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Capricorn, the tenth astrological sign in the Zodiac. Capricorn is the Seagoat.

Clear Wheel: Capricorne
Weight: 2.9 Grams
The regular release of Capricorne is a bright orange, featuring the horns of the goat, This was also released with BB-102, with the colour being clear blue.

Metal Wheel: Screw
Weight: ???
Screw resembles Storm, it consists 3 large projections, each featuring 2 slopes on the projections. It was first released with BB-102. It was made for Upper Attack, however, from what tests shown, there is no effective Upper Attack. Screw should be used if competitive Attack wheels arnt avalible. It is outclassed by Vulcan, Ray (?), and Lightning. Screw was made to have the most Upper Attack, as its part of the maximum series.

Track: 90
Weight: 0.9 Grams
90 was the lowest Track until the release of 85 with Mercury Anubis. Its low height is good for both low Attack customizations and low Stamina customizations, but is outclassed slightly in both regards by the aforementioned 85.

Bottom: Metal Flat
Weight: 1.2 Grams
Metal Flat, as it's name applies, its a flat bottom using a metal tip. Due to the low friction betwen the metal tip and the stadium floor, it causes high Stamina, making it a decent choice for a Destabilizer. MF is not as agressive like RF, which means its outclassed in Attack.

Use In Destabilizer Customization
MF can be put in the Destabilizer custom, MF LDrago 90MF.

Overall
Screw Capricorne has only 2 competitive parts; 90 and MF. Screw has found no use in Upper or Smash attack, making it a decent attack wheel.
There is little or no reason to buy this beyblade
This hasn't been out long enough to make an article on this. There hasn't been enough testing to create a proper analysis of this blade. Also your conclusion is very inaccurate/badly explained. It has has two competitve part but there's no reason to buy it? Also it does have smash attack otherwise it wouldn't win any battles... What you said also made no sense. It has no upper or smash attack but it's a decent attack wheel?
Bad wording. By the way, this thing came out only 2 and a half weeks ago.
Why isn't Screw weighted? Do you not have a scale or, more importantly, do you even own this Beyblade? And another thing, MF has actually proved to be good in Left-Spin combos, and 90 is still a great choice for Attack types if 85 isn't available.
MF is still going through testing, it's being tested to see if it has potential for upper attack.
Mang, this is a small draft. On my iPad, my hand is bigger. (yeah that's right, I checked Smug )
Spelling, grammar, punctuation mistakes, it's all there. Info missing, the whole shebang. Some parts are difficult to understand also.
(Feb. 06, 2011  3:56 PM)Hypersonic Wrote: Overall
Screw Capricorne has only 2 competitive parts; 90 and MF. Screw has found no use in Upper or Smash attack, making it a decent attack wheel.
There is little or no reason to buy this beyblade

MF is not competetive. And just because it only has 2 good parts, it doesn't mean it's not a worthwhile purchase. Galaxy Pegasis is only good for R2F, yet it's still good.
From what I have seen, Screw has some recoil, meaning it has some Smash. It may still be useless, but put that it is not bad, the other attack wheels are just better.
I think we should just give up this since there is a testing needed before this is even attempted and there are many things wrong with this.
Has any testing been done to see if Ray outclasses Screw? That sure would help this article. And more physics. Screw seems pretty decent though, and MF seems to have enough speed to get KO's and enough stamina to maintain it's performance.

90 is just a bonus. To be used when 85 isn't available (because we know that 85 is either hard to get or expensive). I have Screw Capricorn and it's definitely a worthwhile purchase. Maybe the tests I've done weren't accurate, but it beat Vulcan Horuseus.
The clear wheel in screw Capricorn is different to the one ins storm Capricorn, it's dark blue, not bright orange.
(Feb. 06, 2011  10:43 PM)Viper Wrote: Has any testing been done to see if Ray outclasses Screw? That sure would help this article. And more physics. Screw seems pretty decent though, and MF seems to have enough speed to get KO's and enough stamina to maintain it's performance.

How will that help the article? How cares how this compares to ray? Why does that matter?

90 is just a bonus. To be used when 85 isn't available (because we know that 85 is either hard to get or expensive). I have Screw Capricorn and it's definitely a worthwhile purchase. Maybe the tests I've done weren't accurate, but it beat Vulcan Horuseus.

What? The main reason people will buy this because it is an easy way to get 90 so you're wrong there. Also I highly doubt it is better than screw cause everyone else's testing showed that it was decent for attack whereas Vulcan is like the best attack wheel atm.