Close this

(Feb. 24, 2020  7:36 AM)Orpheus Wrote: I specially made this thread because some dude think its ok to spam posts. I know I’m not supposed to but no admin is taking action on this situation, i decided to make this thread to get a admins attention. As i made this for the better of the community since Ocky122 thought it was a good idea to reach 50+ post to become an Organizer. Many has told him to stop. Also he makes excuses about his 10 year old brother using the account. He also makes posts which is either “spyzen is the real name not spriggan” or some other post which might seem dumb.May admins aid us by banning him. PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD AFTER HE IS BANNED.
You could have simply tagged someone, such as DeceasedCrab. They can handle these things.
(Feb. 24, 2020  7:37 AM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2020  7:36 AM)Orpheus Wrote: I specially made this thread because some dude think its ok to spam posts. I know I’m not supposed to but no admin is taking action on this situation, i decided to make this thread to get a admins attention. As i made this for the better of the community since Ocky122 thought it was a good idea to reach 50+ post to become an Organizer. Many has told him to stop. Also he makes excuses about his 10 year old brother using the account. He also makes posts which is either “spyzen is the real name not spriggan” or some other post which might seem dumb.May admins aid us by banning him. PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD AFTER HE IS BANNED.
You could have simply tagged someone, such as DeceasedCrab. They can handle these things.
Sent him a PM when he’s online, he is currently afk so I’m trying to find another admin to deal with this.

(Feb. 24, 2020  7:37 AM)BusyBlader Wrote:

Wait how do u tag, Idk about this. Plz help
(Feb. 24, 2020  7:38 AM)Orpheus Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2020  7:37 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: You could have simply tagged someone, such as DeceasedCrab. They can handle these things.
Sent him a PM when he’s online, he is currently afk so I’m trying to find another admin to deal with this.

(Feb. 24, 2020  7:37 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: You could have simply tagged someone, such as DeceasedCrab. They can handle these things.

I think it was like..-> @ (Name)
(Feb. 24, 2020  7:36 AM)Orpheus Wrote: I specially made this thread because some dude think its ok to spam posts. We had enough of this guy and nobody took action. I know I’m not supposed to but no admin is taking action on this situation, i decided to make this thread to get a admins attention. As i made this for the better of the community since Ocky122 thought it was a good idea to reach 50+ post to become an Organizer. Many has told him to stop. Also he makes excuses about his 10 year old brother using the account. He also makes posts which is either “spyzen is the real name not spriggan” or some other post which might seem dumb.May admins aid us by banning him. Also just a warning, he said he will make an other account so ban him again if he does. As i tried to talk him out of this nonsense in PMs he seems to fool around. PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD AFTER HE IS BANNED. DeceasedCrab

(Feb. 24, 2020  7:44 AM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2020  7:38 AM)Orpheus Wrote: Sent him a PM when he’s online, he is currently afk so I’m trying to find another admin to deal with this.

I think it was like..-> @ (Name)

Thx
Guys, you're not allowed to make hate threads towards someone, no matter who they are. If we made a thread about every spammer, the site would be littered with them.
(Feb. 24, 2020  12:46 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Guys, you're not allowed to make hate threads towards someone, no matter who they are. If we made a thread about every spammer, the site would be littered with them.

As I clearly said this isn’t a hate thread. No mods are taking action on this specific person forcing is to make an specific thread to get their attention.

(Feb. 24, 2020  8:07 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: is a hate thread really needed?

This was not what u said yesterday, changing the topic to a hate thread isn’t my intention. Yesterday you wrote “ I think i found his alt account”
Well we haven’t heard anything from him lately...
so either the mod men got ahold of him and warned him, or he has been banned or he got hold of his senses...
So maybe we don’t need this thread anymore..?
(Feb. 25, 2020  2:19 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Well we haven’t heard anything from him lately...
so either the mod men got ahold of him and warned him, or he has been banned or he got hold of his senses...
So maybe we don’t need this thread anymore..?

In bold I wrote “Close this thread after he is banned”
If it's necessary, someone can try pinging Deceased in the World Bladers discord.
I find it quite funny how you’re complaining about this guy spamming while making something similar.

Witch-hunting is not allowed on the WBO and it never will be. This has happened in the past.
(Feb. 25, 2020  3:02 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I find it quite funny how you’re complaining about this guy spamming while making something similar.

Witch-hunting is not allowed on the WBO and it never will be. This has happened in the past.

Just how am I doing something similar to spamming an entire wbo page, tell me?
(Feb. 25, 2020  2:21 AM)Orpheus Wrote: In bold I wrote “Close this thread after he is banned”
(Feb. 25, 2020  3:29 AM)Orpheus Wrote: Just how am I doing something similar to spamming an entire wbo page, tell me?

You're presuming two things here:

1: That he will be banned
2: That starting a thread to draw attention to a specific user's misbehavior isn't a targeted attack on said user.

First of all, you do not have the authority nor the right to pass judgement on his behavior, no matter how much it personally annoys you. This is solely the responsibility of the WBO staff team, which you are not a member of. They decide any and all punishments at their discretion, not yours. I should know, as I'm an Admin on a Garry's Mod server where the same general rule applies. If you think someone is breaking the rules with a post, there's a report button so you can inform the staff team of it, and failing that sending them a PM asking for assistance should do just as well.

Secondly, "callout threads" are a form of attack against another user. Attacking another user isn't tolerated anywhere on the site, whether just or not. It stirs up drama and only causes trouble, and in this case takes a spot in Beyblade General where it doesn't belong and is otherwise unrelated spam.

This is exactly what you're doing here: creating spam of your own to add to his spam, and also trying to take something into your own hands when you should not. I understand your frustration, truly, but you're only making things worse by making this thread against him instead of letting the staff team deal with it on their time. You're poking the hornet's nest, and if you continue I'm certain that you'll wind up stung.
(Feb. 25, 2020  6:58 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2020  2:21 AM)Orpheus Wrote: In bold I wrote “Close this thread after he is banned”
(Feb. 25, 2020  3:29 AM)Orpheus Wrote: Just how am I doing something similar to spamming an entire wbo page, tell me?

You're presuming two things here:

1: That he will be banned
2: That starting a thread to draw attention to a specific user's misbehavior isn't a targeted attack on said user.

First of all, you do not have the authority nor the right to pass judgement on his behavior, no matter how much it personally annoys you. This is solely the responsibility of the WBO staff team, which you are not a member of. They decide any and all punishments at their discretion, not yours. I should know, as I'm an Admin on a Garry's Mod server where the same general rule applies. If you think someone is breaking the rules with a post, there's a report button so you can inform the staff team of it, and failing that sending them a PM asking for assistance should do just as well.

Secondly, "callout threads" are a form of attack against another user. Attacking another user isn't tolerated anywhere on the site, whether just or not. It stirs up drama and only causes trouble, and in this case takes a spot in Beyblade General where it doesn't belong and is otherwise unrelated spam.

This is exactly what you're doing here: creating spam of your own to add to his spam, and also trying to take something into your own hands when you should not. I understand your frustration, truly, but you're only making things worse by making this thread against him instead of letting the staff team deal with it on their time. You're poking the hornet's nest, and if you continue I'm certain that you'll wind up stung.

Thx for telling me the right way dude.