[Buying]  [B] Used Plastics/MFB/HMS

I've actually managed to find a bunch of the items I've been searching for recently, so now I figured I'd make a list of the extras I still need:

Plastic Parts (Click to View)

Metal Fight Beyblade (Click to View)

Thanks guys! I don't mind if they're used at all. (Obviously still in legal condition, though)

PM me any time!
BUMP.
BUMP.
BUMP. Come on. LOL
Edited OP, also looking for a Burning Kerberous.
BUMP. I might be getting these items very soon, so..
BUMP. Now looking for a black Driger G!
Here's a Pic of My Driger G along with Relic's (He left it back here)
WARNING BIG PICTURE.
Driger G Black (Click to View)
Are you sure that they are that Rare? Cause I bought mine last month at a local store for $3(USD).
They are rare. I doubt your is real if you bought it for $3 at a local store. It was realsed y hasbro this version, so I don''t think you can get them at shops anymore.
(Nov. 30, 2011  4:56 PM)Poseidon Wrote: They are rare. I doubt your is real if you bought it for $3 at a local store. It was realsed y hasbro this version, so I don''t think you can get them at shops anymore.

I can get a picture of the box it has Hasbro on it.
Im uploading a pic now will update once its done.

Edit:
WARNING BIG PICTURE.
The pic with the Box I got it in. (Click to View)
Poseidon, don't be so concerned about legitimacy: plastic beyblades that are still left in stores for some reason go for insurmountably low prices.

I've Private Messaged you, BladingSpirit, I'm certain it will be very easy to make a deal with you or Relic!

Or if that store has extras, you can just buy another one instead of giving up one of yours. (If you're attached at all.)
Updated OP.
Updated the list a bit.
Edited the list, need a lot less now.
Taken off a lot from MFB and my wants are really low there, now.

I've added an HMS section for the couple beys I still need! Again, I don't discriminate as long as it's usable!
Please stop posting or i will report it
He is at perfect liberty to post as long as neccesery, in his case he is as he's updating.
(Feb. 29, 2012  8:35 AM)WBO Fan Wrote: Please stop posting or i will report it

Yeah you should probably shut up and stop posting yourself until you read and actually know the rules.

Updated.
Updated once again.

Way more HMS needed.

Why is this happening to me?!
I have a Dragoon MS. Pm me for an offer for this bey. thanks! ^^
Usually, It's the other way around. :3
maybe you can PM me for an offer for Dragoon MS since I'm not that updated with the price of the beys. a rough offer would do and i'll see. thanks for understanding!
Bump.
Thanks for contacting me, Severe!
How much would you buy the bd145 for