[Product]  B-98 God Customize Set

To come out in mid-November 2017. 

UPDATE:

(Oct. 13, 2017  7:04 PM)Morsoe Wrote: [Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg66m.jpg]
[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg67e.jpg]

[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg681.jpg]
[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg68d.jpg]
[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg693.jpg][Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg6a8.jpg]
[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg6ao.jpg]
[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg6b5.jpg]
[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg6bi.jpg]

Translation is loose, but basically expect another reshuffle set of sorts.

Likely Contents
Deep Chaos 4Flow Bearing
Ark Bahamut 2Bump Atomic
I am saying this now. My predictions are Alta Chronos 8V Nothing. God Valkyrie 7M Merge, and finally Twin Nemisis.
(Jul. 26, 2017  6:13 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: I am saying this now. My predictions are Alta Chronos 8V Nothing. God Valkyrie 7M Merge, and finally Twin Nemisis.

Twin Nemesis 2C Loop {Prediction}
(Jul. 27, 2017  6:16 PM)Multiluke Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2017  6:13 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: I am saying this now. My predictions are Alta Chronos 8V Nothing. God Valkyrie 7M Merge, and finally Twin Nemisis.

This has to have at least one new part as a booster, and we are probably not going to see 2 and Loop together again.
(Jul. 27, 2017  6:16 PM)Multiluke Wrote:

I was thinking more Twin Nemisis (New Core disc and frame) Trans
(Jul. 27, 2017  7:11 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2017  6:16 PM)Multiluke Wrote: Twin Nemesis 2C Loop {Prediction}

I was thinking more Twin Nemisis (New Core disc and frame) Trans
there's no way they're releasing trans again unless it's in a random booster or in another bey in this set
B-98's prize bey is official confirmed to be a Stamina type that has a B (Bump) Frame and a Br (Bearing) Driver

Source: http://hitkey.net/archives/%E9%80%9F%E5%...83%BC.html
(Sep. 22, 2017  8:30 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: B-98's prize bey is official confirmed to be a Stamina type that has a B (Bump) Frame and a Br (Bearing) Driver

Source: http://hitkey.net/archives/%E9%80%9F%E5%...83%BC.html

But that is just the suggested combo for nL
I'm surprised that Bearing isn't in a starter, but oh well, I guess they wanted to actually sell some three-pack, haha.

Also, recommended combos often have parts from the same release month in them (e.g. lS7FHn, dF8CAT)
Isn't B for boost??

ß was Bumper, and that came with ßaldur/ßaderov. I'm shocked they're doing a common release for a Greek letter part.
(Sep. 22, 2017  6:06 PM)Sıon Wrote: Isn't B for boost??

ß was Bumper, and that came with ßaldur/ßaderov. I'm shocked they're doing a common release for a Greek letter part.

No this is a frame. For a god disc that comes here. Probably 4/5Bump.
A Bearing Driver?!! Holy cow. This is amazing. :D
Now if we are getting Br and Ds. I am guessing Br will be like b:d. If it is good I fear for the meta.
Imagine if the bearing driver were a small metal orbit., and not b : d driver.
(Sep. 26, 2017  2:15 AM)Sıon Wrote: Imagine if the bearing driver were a small metal orbit., and not b : d driver.

Sounds like something Hasbro would do if they were in charge. It would then be a better planet.
Based on the recent episode title, it’s highly likely that we’re looking at Deep Chaos for this set. Still awaiting confirmation, but I’d be very surprised if it’s not at this point.
If this is Deep Chaos, the combo would be dC._B.Br right?
(Oct. 02, 2017  3:45 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: If this is Deep Chaos, the combo would be dC._B.Br right?

you are smart.
I wonder what dC's gimmick would be.

I'd kill for it to just be the original Chaos with amazing teeth and metal on the big round outside parts, but that'd be both lazy and meta-breaking.
(Oct. 02, 2017  7:08 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: I wonder what dC's gimmick would be.

I'd kill for it to just be the original Chaos with amazing teeth and metal on the big round outside parts, but that'd be both lazy and meta-breaking.

i like that idea only 5 beys would have metal on them.plus i love how chaos looks.
idc if deep chaos layer gimmick is trash,unless bearing is trash.
(Oct. 02, 2017  7:08 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: I wonder what dC's gimmick would be.

According to its name, DEEP, perhaps it would has the thickest layer. Actually the layer of original Chaos was very thick compared to other layers when it is released, so perhaps the new Chaos would inherit this feature and enhence it to be the god ability, just like what Galaxy Zeus did.
I know this idea might be a little boring. XD

This is Arc Bahamut.2B.At showed on the offical anime website.
[Image: ch13_blade_img.png][Image: ch13_blade.png]
And this is its user:
[Image: ch13_img.png]
Since it is said to have the Frame B, so I think this might be in this set.
And this means we may get a easier way to get driver At. XD
Arc Bahamut has it's disc and prongs set for Left Spin. Interesting...

Perhaps both Deep Chaos and Arc Bahamut are in this set? Today's episode of the anime just muddied the waters on the release front, haha.
Ark Bahamut looks really cool, it's like a cooler Alter Chronos. But being a round wheel with left spin and atomic? It almost seems as if this stock combo might be deadly. I must say the colour scheme of Ark Bahamut perfectly fits the dark versions of beyblades in the Red Eye arc, which makes sense considering the owner is from there.

At least we finally have a left spin for all types now, and it's interesting to see a left spin in a booster.
sorry for posting again so soon, but i just had a realization that may rationalize certain people's delusions speculation, haha

Speculation below:
Whoa another left spin? but atleast we have left spin of all type haha. maybe even all 3 will evolve making 7 left in total.

But layer looks alot like aC to me and q2 (even owner look similer thats good and bad thing in way. good because we have a very good part and bad because it might get overpowered if it has any advantage over dF. I also think this might be first bey Valt will may beat as Shu, Lui and Free are more major charecter so I think he will learn beating left spin with this one,followed by Lui and finally free then Shu in finals