[Product]  B-92 Starter Sieg Xcalibur.1.Ir

I wish they would stop covering up the sword. That was the whole point of Xcalibur's design!
(Sep. 16, 2017  8:19 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Xcalibur's history!
[Image: DJwuL46VAAIqQyX?format=jpg][Image: DJxG1EUVAAECikF?format=jpg]
Where's xeno xcalibur
[/quote]

(Sep. 17, 2017  6:53 AM)Basalt Fox Wrote:

Excalubur is quite good since it's heavy hits momentarily turn it purple and does massive damage at the same time (I Think)
Does anyone know how this layer compares to Legend Spriggan in Attack?
(Sep. 18, 2017  9:20 PM)Spideyblade Wrote: Does anyone know how this layer compares to Legend Spriggan in Attack?

This Layer is definitely better than lS in attack. : )
What combo would be the best for sX? For me it would be MG sX.1M.Ir
(Sep. 18, 2017  10:29 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: What combo would be the best for sX? For me it would be MG sX.1M.Ir

MG sX.7M.X
(I don't really know about Iron)
(Sep. 19, 2017  1:35 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2017  10:29 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: What combo would be the best for sX? For me it would be MG sX.1M.Ir

MG sX.7M.X

That would be my choice too, but Ir seems to allow more time to burst the opposing beyblade, and is pretty controllable too. I also think 1 and 7 are interchangable
(Sep. 19, 2017  1:37 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2017  1:35 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: MG sX.7M.X

That would be my choice too, but Ir seems to allow more time to burst the opposing beyblade, and is pretty controllable too. I also think 1 and 7 are interchangable
Actually an metal flat tip is not controllable. Since the friction is too small, it need a relatively long time to accelerate. And during its acceleration, the bey will gradually become vertical even you did a sliding shoot, and thus make it difficult to hit the opponents on the center of stadium. Xtreme and Hunter would be better choices, and Hold and Variable can be the secondary choices (but are not so controllable).
As for me, sX.1C.Hn. The Quadruple Impact (gold sword + metal sword + disc sword + frame sword) can be realized on this combo. XD
What is the weight of the layer Sieg Xcalibur?
(Sep. 19, 2017  12:38 PM)Contacter Wrote: What is the weight of the layer Sieg Xcalibur?

Take a look at some of the previous pages; its weight has definitely been posted multiple times throughout this thread.
(Sep. 19, 2017  2:03 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2017  1:37 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: That would be my choice too, but Ir seems to allow more time to burst the opposing beyblade, and is pretty controllable too. I also think 1 and 7 are interchangable
Actually an metal flat tip is not controllable. Since the friction is too small, it need a relatively long time to accelerate. And during its acceleration, the bey will gradually become vertical even you did a sliding shoot, and thus make it difficult to hit the opponents on the center of stadium. Xtreme and Hunter would be better choices, and Hold and Variable can be the secondary choices (but are not so controllable).
As for me, sX.1C.Hn. The Quadruple Impact (gold sword + metal sword + disc sword + frame sword) can be realized on this combo. XD

Completely agree with you CrazyAries. Though I don't own a sX myself but I experinced something similer with MF from MFB in burst stadium. I think launching faster and banking deeper should help it to retain flower pattern better but using a lighter combo would also increase accelaration.

Someone should try S2 with Ir. It's lower friction may help it to resist burst and make a powerful mixed attack combo with lots of stamina (thanks to metal tip and S2's balanced weight)
Is 1 really as heavy as 7? The only weight for 1 I've seen is 21.2g, which is only barely heavier than 6...
when u release that ifritor i2 doesn't burst against sX
I expect people to think that this will be overpowered. Then they find a counter. Then people stop using it. I call this the Drain Formula.
How wide is Iron compared to Accel and Assault?
(Sep. 24, 2017  3:30 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: How wide is Iron compared to Accel and Assault?

From what I have seen it is about as wide as accel
Did anyone get a break? Leftburst got one.
(Sep. 24, 2017  1:19 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I expect people to think that this will be overpowered. Then they find a counter. Then people stop using it. I call this the Drain Formula.
I think nightmare Longinus is that counter
(Sep. 27, 2017  10:41 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2017  1:19 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I expect people to think that this will be overpowered. Then they find a counter. Then people stop using it. I call this the Drain Formula.
I think nightmare Longinus is that counter

Well in a meta where 1 part is op,  2 identical op combos can't counter eachother
Basically, in a mirror match neither bey counters eachother.
Is the sword on the bey painted or is that the plastic?