[Product]  B-92 Starter Sieg Xcalibur.1.Ir

New image of Sieg Xcalibur!
It will be released with proto-launcher.

[Image: B_92.png]
A protolauncher? Not again! Unhappy
What is the gimmick? And how much stamina do you think iron has?
(Aug. 10, 2017  1:12 PM)ptf606 Wrote: What is the gimmick? And how much stamina do you think iron has?

Metal sword, and it should be a bit more than Accel.
Loved how they named it Sieg Xcalibur, since sieg is deutsch (german) for victory. But the design... yeah. Remember the last time TT used a quadrilateral as a layer? That was essentially W2, and it sucked most of the time. Not exactly convinced that using a rhombus instead of a square here would make a difference.
(Aug. 10, 2017  2:50 PM)Bastillon Wrote: Loved how they named it Sieg Xcalibur, since sieg is deutsch (german) for victory. But the design... yeah. Remember the last time TT used a quadrilateral as a layer? That was essentially W2, and it sucked most of the time. Not exactly convinced that using a rhombus instead of a square here would make a difference.
The layer looks good for attack because of its shape. W2 shape wasnt a good defense type shape
(Aug. 10, 2017  2:58 PM)Makoto16 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2017  2:50 PM)Bastillon Wrote: Loved how they named it Sieg Xcalibur, since sieg is deutsch (german) for victory. But the design... yeah. Remember the last time TT used a quadrilateral as a layer? That was essentially W2, and it sucked most of the time. Not exactly convinced that using a rhombus instead of a square here would make a difference.
The layer looks good for attack because of its shape. W2 shape wasnt a good defense type shape
I'm worried about the high recoil design, considering how most meta layers do not have the same problem. We seriously need a good attack layer right now.
Why do they keep covering up the sword more and more?
The shape reminds me of good old Manta Diver, which is still one of my favourite ARs from the plastic gen. It had quite some recoil, but worked extremely well on rubber tips. Can't really tell how this design will work out for Burst (and if it will burst easily that way), but I can imagine it being quite good.
(Aug. 10, 2017  3:31 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Why do they keep covering up the sword more and more?

Perhaps they don't want a beyblade be too much more powerful than other ones...
(Aug. 10, 2017  3:38 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2017  3:31 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Why do they keep covering up the sword more and more?

Perhaps they don't want a beyblade be too much more powerful than other ones...

Who wants to play against the top that will ruin yours?
(Aug. 10, 2017  3:57 PM)thoriumRing Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2017  3:38 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Perhaps they don't want a beyblade be too much more powerful than other ones...

Who wants to play against the top that will ruin yours?

If your top is Maximum Garuda, Drain Fafnir, Dark Deathscyther, Deathscyther, etc. then you deserve to be ruined.
I mean tbh, the layer looks like a fusion of Xcalibur (single layer) and Xeno Xcalibur (X2), with the added metal. What i mean is. It looks like X2 but with original xcalibur's blade, but with the metal. And i dont dislike that.

What i DO dislike is that even if you modified it to try to remove the front plastic of the blade, there isnt enough metal for a real metal blade, which i think is lame, considering how cool the metal blade would have been without the plastic downgrades. In total: 7.8/10, not enough metal.
Ok sX pretty much looks like a diamond or square
But hey, at least there won't be paint wearing issues
(Aug. 10, 2017  12:08 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: New image of Sieg Xcalibur!
It will be released with proto-launcher.

[Image: B_92.png]

TRIGGERED
I love how the shape sort of looks like Manta Diver, hopefully that'll mean it's good.
Sieg Xcalibur's shape reminds me of a sword combined with a shield. Smile
Really don't like this one. First, it screams "flashy". Like it is trying to overcompensate for something. WAAAYYY too much gold. Second, this thing blatantly steals L2's and nL's gimmick. Really would have liked a clutch pop-out sword or something, but guess they saved that for Oricalcum? Thirdly, the X in the middle. I agree with TrainiacJ, looks very poorly made. I'd have loved no god chip and just a variation on X2's symbol. The sword doesn't even matter anymore, and this is literally a flashy Manta Diver. 1 looks like Limited. Heck, even TraniacJ made a better 1 disc! Iron is the only reason I even tolerate this release, and even then this should have been on something like nL.
(Aug. 10, 2017  11:37 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Really don't like this one. First, it screams "flashy". Like it is trying to overcompensate for something. WAAAYYY too much gold. Second, this thing blatantly steals L2's and nL's gimmick. Really would have liked a clutch pop-out sword or something, but guess they saved that for Oricalcum? Thirdly, the X in the middle. I agree with TrainiacJ, looks very poorly made. I'd have loved no god chip and just a variation on X2's symbol. The sword doesn't even matter anymore, and this is literally a flashy Manta Diver. 1 looks like Limited. Heck, even TraniacJ made a better 1 disc! Iron is the only reason I even tolerate this release, and even then this should have been on something like nL.

To be fair, some of TraniacJs concepts tend to be a lot better than what's given to us, especially Guardian Kerbeus' parts...

EDIT: Also the God Chip looks... okay?... But it looks like a very worn tattoo.
(Aug. 10, 2017  11:48 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2017  11:37 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Really don't like this one. First, it screams "flashy". Like it is trying to overcompensate for something. WAAAYYY too much gold. Second, this thing blatantly steals L2's and nL's gimmick. Really would have liked a clutch pop-out sword or something, but guess they saved that for Oricalcum? Thirdly, the X in the middle. I agree with TrainiacJ, looks very poorly made. I'd have loved no god chip and just a variation on X2's symbol. The sword doesn't even matter anymore, and this is literally a flashy Manta Diver. 1 looks like Limited. Heck, even TraniacJ made a better 1 disc! Iron is the only reason I even tolerate this release, and even then this should have been on something like nL.

To be fair, some of TraniacJs concepts tend to be a lot better than what's given to us, especially Guardian Kerbeus' parts...

EDIT: Also the God Chip looks... okay?... But it looks like a very worn tattoo.

TBH the thing that really grinds my gears is that the red is barely visible anymore. Xcalibur screamed "majesty", this screams "overcompensating for a carp release". If the god chip actually connected to the outside, in vein of X2's large X, I'd like it, but this one looks very choppy and akward. I think the Metal God chip would prolly look better here. I don't like this release much tbh.
(Aug. 11, 2017  12:31 AM)dragoon398 Wrote: When will this be released

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-92-St...pid1389172
(Aug. 10, 2017  12:55 PM)TL14 Wrote: A protolauncher? Not again! Unhappy
Most God beys come with this since its too pricy now to give a light launcher(plus they want you to buy the light launcher long winder set)
I look forward to this and the new sword launcher
Bigger picture of a different angle:

[Image: SiegXcalibur1.jpg]

Also, the Golden Sword version:

[Image: SiegXcalibur_GoldenSwordVer.jpg]
I think iron will be the burst version of metal flat from mfb