[Product]  B-92 Starter Sieg Xcalibur.1.Ir

(Aug. 04, 2017  1:14 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Maybe it would have an elastic metal sword? Smile

That's exactly the concept art I posted. It has a metal sword that is connected to a spring. At high RPM it moves outwards and when the Bey slows down it retracts.
(Aug. 04, 2017  5:59 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2017  1:14 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Maybe it would have an elastic metal sword? Smile

That's exactly the concept art I posted. It has a metal sword that is connected to a spring. At high RPM it moves outwards and when the Bey slows down it retracts.

I had the opposite, where in high velocity, the sword is pulled in slightly, while when it has lower spin velocity, the sword springs out. The way I would see it working is if the other end of the sword was heavier and moved outwards, pulling the sword back, and a spring inside would push the sword out when there was lower spin.
I'm Thinking that Sieg Xcalibur might use the two disk and a Red Vortex frame and the driver has reboot.
(Aug. 06, 2017  3:09 AM)Blaze Roktavor Wrote: I'm Thinking that Sieg Xcalibur might use the two disk and a Red Vortex frame and the driver has reboot.

That's impossible, since all parts of a starter should be new, the only exception is Deathscyther.
(Aug. 06, 2017  3:28 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2017  3:09 AM)Blaze Roktavor Wrote: I'm Thinking that Sieg Xcalibur might use the two disk and a Red Vortex frame and the driver has reboot.

That's impossible, since all parts of a starter should be new, the only exception is Deathscyther.
And yggdrasil because unicorn was released with ring first
(Aug. 02, 2017  4:55 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2017  4:44 PM)Sunburnninja Wrote: Chill out man...

I could see xcalibur having something similar to 1, 1 would be cool because you could put the weight to either side of the bey

I agree with the one disk idea and say the frame is like magnum but has only one point that matches up with the sword and the weight imbalance of one.

It would have the gimmick of multiple modes with variable power.
Mode one: disk opposite frame opposite. This mode focuses more on the hilt of the sword and gives weight to the defensive side of the layer.
Mode two: disk opposite frame matching. The weight is focused on the hilt but the attack force is slightly increased
Mode three: disk matching frame opposite. The weight is focused on the tip of the blade yet full power is not yet reached.
Mode four: disk matching frame matching. Full attack potental.

I see where you're going with that but the tip will mess up the whole point of the attack so they would have to use atomic or orbit on the bey
(Aug. 06, 2017  4:19 AM)DiamondPanda7 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2017  4:55 PM)MWF Wrote: I agree with the one disk idea and say the frame is like magnum but has only one point that matches up with the sword and the weight imbalance of one.

It would have the gimmick of multiple modes with variable power.
Mode one: disk opposite frame opposite. This mode focuses more on the hilt of the sword and gives weight to the defensive side of the layer.
Mode two: disk opposite frame matching. The weight is focused on the hilt but the attack force is slightly increased
Mode three: disk matching frame opposite. The weight is focused on the tip of the blade yet full power is not yet reached.
Mode four: disk matching frame matching. Full attack potental.

I see where you're going with that but the tip will mess up the whole point of the attack so they would have to use atomic or orbit on the bey

They will find a way to use it aggressively. What about hold?
(Aug. 06, 2017  5:08 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2017  4:19 AM)DiamondPanda7 Wrote: I see where you're going with that but the tip will mess up the whole point of the attack so they would have to use atomic or orbit on the bey

They will find a way to use it aggressively. What about hold?

Good question
(Aug. 06, 2017  7:16 AM)DiamondPanda7 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2017  5:08 AM)MWF Wrote: They will find a way to use it aggressively. What about hold?

Good question

With the hold idea my reasoning goes like this.

So the off balance nature of this idea would cause wobbling and hold's gimmick is that it can rock due to it not being a fixed object the wide base of hold would allow for stability while the off balance nature to the idea gives it a sweeping motion.

Then I thought bearings. What if the driver for siege xcalibur is like hold but on a bearing?
Well, CoroCoro was leaked very early even considering that the release date is earlier than usual... It seems that Sieg Xcalibur's parts are 1 and Ir. Apparently the tip is a metal flat and this time, the Layer's sword is made of metal, probably similar to Lost Longinus's dragon heads. 

It will come out on September 16th and will be worth 1512 yen.
(Aug. 08, 2017  1:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, CoroCoro was leaked very early even considering that the release date is earlier than usual... It seems that Sieg Xcalibur's parts are 1 and Ir. Apparently the tip is a metal flat and this time, the Layer's sword is made of metal, probably similar to Lost Longinus's dragon heads. 

Holy cow!!! I was correct with the metal flat tip and the metal sword in my concept! o.0 TrainiacJ's 1 disk prediction was also right. That's soooo coool. :D I guess Ir stands for Iron. ^^

Here's the link to the concept I posted 1 month ago: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sieger-...metal-flat
(Aug. 08, 2017  1:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, CoroCoro was leaked very early even considering that the release date is earlier than usual... It seems that Sieg Xcalibur's parts are 1 and Ir. Apparently the tip is a metal flat and this time, the Layer's sword is made of metal, probably similar to Lost Longinus's dragon heads. 

Metal Flat eh? Sounds super awesome! Metal sword seems really dangerous though, at least dangerous for layers and kind of uncreative TBH, it's just reusing a gimmick which was new for L2, 1 sounds interesting!
(Aug. 08, 2017  1:57 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

Metal Flat eh? Sounds super awesome! Metal sword seems really dangerous though, at least dangerous for layers and kind of uncreative TBH, it's just reusing a gimmick which was new for L2, 1 sounds interesting!

We did not have metal contact points so far. Lost Longinus had metal in its Layer only for weight not for attack.
(Aug. 08, 2017  2:01 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2017  1:57 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Metal Flat eh? Sounds super awesome! Metal sword seems really dangerous though, at least dangerous for layers and kind of uncreative TBH, it's just reusing a gimmick which was new for L2, 1 sounds interesting!

We did not have metal contact points so far. Lost Longinus had metal in its Layer only for weight not for attack.

Well the sword was X2 and Xcalibur main contact point
(Aug. 08, 2017  1:57 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Metal Flat eh? Sounds super awesome! Metal sword seems really dangerous though, at least dangerous for layers and kind of uncreative TBH, it's just reusing a gimmick which was new for L2, 1 sounds interesting!

Well if it is metal contact, that makes it even worse then, it'll be rather dangerous to layers considering it's a spinning sharp end of a beyblade that's made of metal, even if the sword was blunt. It doesn't seem that much of a step up so far but I'll have to see.

Nothing says that the part made of metal in the sword will make contact with opponents either, hah. It could still be encased in plastic.
@[Kai-V] hopefully so that it's made to focus on one point of attack. Thanks for the news by the way.
Nice news. I really hope the metal is some kind of weight, L2 style, not a contact point. Metal contact points for Burst is not a good idea. The metal flat is a great thing tho. Thanks, Kai-V. Joyful_3
A metal sword for sX is a little too predictable for a gimmick but I guess I can't wait for that.

A 1 Disk eh? That is going to be so much unbalanced fun (hopefully)...

A metal flat sounds awesome but I was expecting a rubber-based Driver like say a rubber Reboot but I guess that wpukd be predictable. I would've probably put a metal flat on kD and especially nL but I guess once we get a purple or grey Ir, I can do that.

So excited for this release.

EDIT: Thank you for the news @[Kai-V]
This is awesome to hear! I'm happy that we finally get a metal flat Driver, but I'm a bit surprised that it's on Xcalibur and not L2. But then again, this also has metal now.

I'm wondering how they will handle the Layer; will it just be a giant X2 sword with Layer in it for weight on one attack point? And will 1 just be weighted on one side too?

So much to think about, but that's alright :')

Thanks for the news, Kai-V! Grin
Woah, awesome, I got the disc right. Tongue_out

I'm a little disappointed the driver is a metal flat tip, but at least we're getting one. Hopefully sX will be better at attack than the original Xcalibur.
(Aug. 08, 2017  4:19 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: Do we know what Ir stabds for yet?

Not officially yet. The only things I saw were pronunciations of "I r", like eye-are. I doubt the Driver is actually called Aiar or something like that hah.
(Aug. 08, 2017  4:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2017  4:19 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: Do we know what Ir stabds for yet?

Not officially yet. The only things I saw were pronunciations of "I r", like eye-are. I doubt the Driver is actually called Aiar or something like that hah.

Since the driver is made out of metal I think it's going to be called iron.
(Aug. 08, 2017  4:26 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2017  4:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Not officially yet. The only things I saw were pronunciations of "I r", like eye-are. I doubt the Driver is actually called Aiar or something like that hah.

Since the driver is made out of metal I think it's going to be called iron.

That definitely makes sense