[Product]  B-89 Booster Blast Jinnius.5G.Gr

(Jul. 09, 2017  10:13 AM)Ultra Wrote: The one in the centre looks way more like a G than a J to me but you're probably right.

Seeing as the new motif God beyblades tend to have reversed letters to distinguish from a previous beyblade with the same letter. I think this is a reversed J and is curled which looks like a G, but that looks like a right side G rather than reversed which is what it should be.
We'll be getting a reversed G on Garuda which makes me lean more towards the possibility of J, which I like the sound of better
Garuda, Gaia, Genius, 3Gs ? now now what about the naming scheme
(Jul. 09, 2017  2:59 PM)chips556 Wrote: Garuda, Gaia, Genius, 3Gs ? now now what about the naming scheme

Have we seen a god Gaia? If not that's two Gs, one of which could easily be a J.
Hold up
A 5 Disk and new driver
I swear if it's good for defence and stamina i will
AAAAAHHHHHH
(Jul. 09, 2017  4:37 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2017  2:59 PM)chips556 Wrote: Garuda, Gaia, Genius, 3Gs ? now now what about the naming scheme

Have we seen a god Gaia? If not that's two Gs, one of which could easily be a J.

Does nobody realize it can't be J
(Jul. 10, 2017  12:15 AM)dragoon398 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2017  4:37 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Have we seen a god Gaia? If not that's two Gs, one of which could easily be a J.

Does nobody realize it can't be J

Why not?
(Jul. 10, 2017  12:26 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2017  12:15 AM)dragoon398 Wrote: Does nobody realize it can't be J

Why not?

Do you not know how the layer naming system works.
Just think about it Blast jenius.
(Jul. 10, 2017  12:52 AM)dragoon398 Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2017  12:26 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Why not?

Do you not know how the layer naming system works.

It's completely possible... Jenius would actually make sense, as this is most likely a Djinn. There's no other bJ layer. So it's fully possible.
(Jul. 10, 2017  12:55 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2017  12:52 AM)dragoon398 Wrote: Do you not know how the layer naming system works.

It's completely possible... Jenius would actually make sense, as this is most likely a Djinn. There's no other bJ layer. So it's fully possible.

sorry to be the one to point this out and i understand if it needs to be removed but would they really want a kids toy to be named bJ. maybe that's just my dirty 14 yr old mind talking but idk
but it would make more sense if it was J
(Jul. 10, 2017  1:08 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: sorry to be the one to point this out and i understand if it needs to be removed but would they really want a kids toy to be named bJ. maybe that's just my dirty 14 yr old mind talking but idk

>fang fenrir

TT/Japanese fans probably won't care and unless something has gone horribly wrong then neither will Hasbro's target demographic.
(Jul. 10, 2017  1:13 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2017  1:08 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: sorry to be the one to point this out and i understand if it needs to be removed but would they really want a kids toy to be named bJ. maybe that's just my dirty 14 yr old mind talking but idk

>fang fenrir

TT/Japanese fans probably won't care and unless something has gone horribly wrong then neither will Hasbro's target demographic.

Who knows how bad the Hasbro name would be because if the layers name was jenius Hasbro would definitely change that.
It's definitely "Genius", guys.

The image SUGOI-KONICHEWA posted says ジニウス in katakana, which is a transliteration of "Genius" into Japanese. While literally speaking the first character is "Ji" (the character for "ge" ゲ is pronounced differently), it's only because the first sound of the word "Genius" is literally "ji" when you say it out loud.
(Jul. 10, 2017  3:04 AM)Kei Wrote: It's definitely "Genius", guys.

The image SUGOI-KONICHEWA posted says ジニウス in katakana, which is a transliteration of "Genius" into Japanese. While literally speaking the first character is "Ji" (the character for "ge" ゲ is pronounced differently), it's only because the first sound of the word "Genius" is literally "ji" when you say it out loud.

The English spelling could still be with a J though, couldn't it? I recall Q2 being reported as Quad Quetzalcatl before we got to see the spelling on the box. I can see this being a simular situation.
It recalls me the Dragoon Fantom...they can change Phantom to Fantom, why couldn't they change Genius to Jinius?
(Jul. 10, 2017  3:31 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2017  3:04 AM)Kei Wrote: It's definitely "Genius", guys.

The English spelling could still be with a J though, couldn't it? I recall Q2 being reported as Quad Quetzalcatl before we got to see the spelling on the box. I can see this being a simular situation.

Considering TT has been generally using the regular names for things in Burst (unlike Hasbro), I don't think so.

And the Q2 example there just sounds like a misreading was made initially.

(Jul. 10, 2017  4:11 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: It recalls me the Dragoon Fantom...they can change Phantom to Fantom, why couldn't they change Genius to Jinius?

That was a pretty specific case of them wanting to use that word but make it fit into the F series ... What reason or precedent within the Burst series would there be to change it to "Jinius" here?
What is the Gr?
(Jul. 11, 2017  10:29 AM)lI Kronos Il Wrote: What is the Gr?

We have no real clue.
the g or j situatuion feels like alter chronos all over again
Thank you marutti Grin
Well...The new driver is Guard, right?
does part of the layer go up whilst spinning?
i'm interested to see how Gr does, seems like it will be good for defense, maybe some LAD potential as well.
Layer is super interesting, reminds me of Neptune. Maybe it can breathe some life into defense in burst
Oh! That looks beautiful! So the layer has a weird gimmick apparently the outside part goes up a bit? And that driver kinda reminds me Hold. Very interesting!
Apparently Gr is Grow, and it's meant to change heights or... something. I hope it isn't too tall to the point of game breaking, we already have to deal with that stupid combo dFPAt...