[Product]  B-89 Booster Blast Jinnius.5G.Gr

Takara Tomy said this bey is from Jinn in Arabic. That's why it's J and not G
it looks like the layer moves upward to prevent another bey from hitting the attack ring. (Think Cyber Dragoon or flame byxis).

Looking at the pictures, it appears to rise with the force of the spin.

If no ones pointed this out already, I was too lazy to read everything.
Im suprised no one else but me pointed out the fact that it is coming from a lamp,when Genies are the ones in the lamps. Jinns are ones that arent confined to the lamp. Not to mention, the color scheme is for a genie, seing as jinns are more tied to demonic properties and dark colors, like the ifrit (Samurai ifrit and inferno ifrait),which are a jinn subspecies...so i'm actually suprised they made it a J and not a G. (Also, all we need now to complete the subspecies of jinns is a marid)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEzfTF4XkAIXa4v?format=jpg
Lamp
Maybe Django (the owner of Inferno Ifrit) and the owner of Blast Jenius (I wouldn't be to surprised it it name was Jin. lol) are part of the Arabian Team in the world championship. That would be pretty cool in my opinion. Smile
(Jul. 08, 2017  11:23 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: Blast Genius. Excuse me but WHAT?

That has to be that absolute dumbest name I've heard since 2012 when Takara-tomy allowed there to be a combo called Screw Uranus.

hahhahahaa
blast genius tip is called guard and if you want to see more upcoming beyblades just go to this website which shows all the god beys and upcoming ones
watch out for nightmare longinus

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_G...stem_parts

Enjoy!Pinching_eyes

takara tomy *exposed*
(Jul. 18, 2017  9:14 PM)alter kronos Wrote: blast genius tip is called guard and if you want to see more upcoming beyblades just go to this website which shows all the god beys and upcoming ones
watch out for nightmare longinus

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_G...stem_parts

Enjoy!Pinching_eyes

takara tomy *exposed*

We already know
you can also pre order it
on ebay

the gimmick of the layer is that is teeth pop up and the lower part counter attacks the oppposing beyblade and the driver guard can have a steady ground due to the cup like gimmick on it causing lots of friction
(Jul. 18, 2017  10:50 PM)alter kronos Wrote: you can also pre order it
on ebay

the gimmick of the layer is that is teeth pop up and the lower part counter attacks  the oppposing beyblade and the driver guard can have a steady ground due to the cup like gimmick on it causing lots of friction

Ok, the teeth don't pop up a section of the layer does. And again, we already know this
Why do I get the feeling that this layer could suffer horrific teeth breakage. I don't mean the teeth itself but the sections that hold it. If the thing keeps getting it and twisted upwards, or if it becomes raised up, something could hit it from underneath and with enough usage and hits from below, could break the teeth section.
Personally, maybe the frame will be Granite? Seeing as it's a defense type, it should be Granite.
(Jul. 31, 2017  10:58 PM)Ion_Discharge Wrote: Personally, maybe the frame will be Granite? Seeing as it's a defense type, it should be Granite.

Um, no. G stands for Glaive, and it's been confirmed as such too.
(Jul. 31, 2017  10:58 PM)Ion_Discharge Wrote: Personally, maybe the frame will be Granite? Seeing as it's a defense type, it should be Granite.
It's Glaive, the same as on Kreis Satan and Tornado Wyvern.
Ah, sorry. My mistake.

But Granite would be a fitting frame for a Defense type God Evolution that could be seen soon. Glaive sounds moreover like an attack type.
(Jul. 31, 2017  11:30 PM)Ion_Discharge Wrote: Ah, sorry. My mistake.

But Granite would be a fitting frame for a Defense type God Evolution that could be seen soon. Glaive sounds moreover like an attack type.

The series likes to sort parts out alphabetically, and since we have so little frames out right now its probably not happening.
(Aug. 01, 2017  1:07 AM)cosmicstriker Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2017  11:30 PM)Ion_Discharge Wrote: Ah, sorry. My mistake.

The series likes to sort parts out alphabetically, and since we have so little frames out right now its probably not happening.

Ah. My bad for not knowing, but still, I'd personally like to see a Granite frame.

Or, if they do return to dual layers in Burst, however, I'd like to see a Granite disc. It's nearly as heavy as the Heavy disc, which can currently be found on Random Booster beyblades, or Beast Behemoth.

EDIT: They probably won't return to Burst.
(Aug. 02, 2017  4:30 PM)Ion_Discharge Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2017  1:07 AM)cosmicstriker Wrote: The series likes to sort parts out alphabetically, and since we have so little frames out right now its probably not happening.

Ah. My bad for not knowing, but still, I'd personally like to see a Granite frame.

Or, if they do return to dual layers in Burst, however, I'd like to see a Granite disc. It's nearly as heavy as the Heavy disc, which can currently be found on Random Booster beyblades, or Beast Behemoth.

EDIT: They probably won't return to Burst.

the problem is we already have a G disk and a G frame so that's unlikely
Okay, I'm just going to stop posting in this category.

I clearly don't know much about Blast Jenius.
According to Animation title, Blader's name seems like Joshua and will fight vs Galaxy Ninja (Probably It's Zack?) in August 21st.
(Aug. 03, 2017  5:19 PM)marutti Wrote: According to Animation title, Blader's name seems like Joshua and will fight vs Galaxy Ninja (Probably It's Zack?) in August 21st.

Galaxy Ninja is probably the best code name ever!!! :D
https://youtu.be/JUWDpNhI3dw
Hello guys, Coro Coro just uploaded this new video ^^
According to the video, the name of bJ is actually Blast Jinnius, instead of Jenius. LOL
(Aug. 05, 2017  1:06 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: According to the video, the name of bJ is actually Blast Jinnius, instead of Jenius. LOL

That etymology is hilariously wonky. Genius came from Latin and Al-jinn is Arabic. Apply a little Japanese glue and then...!
hey ist just me or bJ god ability is useless
(Aug. 05, 2017  1:50 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: hey ist just me or bJ god ability is useless

Compared to Kreis Satan's rollers, Blaze Ragnaruk's wings and Killer Deathscyther's movable blade, this god ability is very useful... XD