[Product]  B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel

Greater width means greater torque for easier unnotching of the layer but that should be countered by the complete lack of grip on it.
(Jun. 22, 2017  2:23 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Greater width means greater torque for easier unnotching of the layer but that should be countered by the complete lack of grip on it.

Except that it would be vulnerable to anything hitting it from above or below, right hah? I can just see the explosions happening.
Can anyone post a pic of this bey?
(Jun. 22, 2017  2:41 AM)LegendLonginus Wrote: Can anyone post a pic of this bey?

The only picture available was posted right on the previous page.
(Jun. 22, 2017  2:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2017  2:41 AM)LegendLonginus Wrote: Can anyone post a pic of this bey?

The only picture available was posted right on the previous page.

Sorry kai v I can't find it. Can you post it again?
(Jun. 22, 2017  2:48 AM)LegendLonginus Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2017  2:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The only picture available was posted right on the previous page.

Its on a twitter link
(Jun. 21, 2017  6:37 PM)BeyGa Wrote: The guy blocked his tweet, but here's the image.

[Image: rnVnVAK.jpg]

(Jun. 22, 2017  2:48 AM)LegendLonginus Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2017  2:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The only picture available was posted right on the previous page.

I have no idea how you did not see it on the previous page, but here you go.
(Jun. 21, 2017  9:02 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2017  8:29 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: Three things to consider:

1. Maybe Takara-Tomy learned from their mistakes with Trypio, and the "fan" is solid plastic, not that flimsy vinyl-like stuff. Maybe It'll actually be good.
2. Random Booster beys always have 2 new parts. Unless the disk is not 8, nor it having a new Frame, I doubt the driver is Flugel. If they want to keep with the Fan-blade design, I hope it's something more like LW160.
3. If the layer really is a perfect circle, get ready for some Grandma Gums.

Flügel's and LW160's wings both face in the same direction.

I meant the shape and number, not the direction
(Jun. 22, 2017  3:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2017  6:37 PM)BeyGa Wrote: The guy blocked his tweet, but here's the image.

[Image: rnVnVAK.jpg]

(Jun. 22, 2017  2:48 AM)LegendLonginus Wrote: Sorry kai v I can't find it. Can you post it again?
Thx kai
I have no idea how you did not see it on the previous page, but here you go.
Oh my, it almost seems that you can't get a bad pull out of this one!

I feel that mG has a trypio gimmick.
Maximum Garuda is basically Trypio mashed with a bird and made into a burst bey
Very cool that they put in Draciel and Dranzer! Excited for the Acid Anubis too.

Don't know what to think of Maximum Garuda yet ... lol.
Hmmm
Maybe from a side view there's a gap that causes recoil?
That way it wouldn't be as op even if it has terrible teeth
(Jun. 22, 2017  2:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2017  2:23 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Greater width means greater torque for easier unnotching of the layer but that should be countered by the complete lack of grip on it.

Except that it would be vulnerable to anything hitting it from above or below, right hah? I can just see the explosions happening.

Yes and no. Those would be angled hits so, while there would be better grip, there would also be a split between vertical and horizontal force, with only the horizontal component affecting clicks. The vertical component would not be wasted, however, since it is a big part of what lead to Trypio's being so easily destablised.

This is what I love about Burst, though. How it adds new nuances to past mechanics.
My Preference:
1. Maximum Garuda (of course)
2. Acid Anubis (for its amazing blue recolor)
3. Jail Jormungand
4. Dranzer S
5. Kreis Satan
6. Blaze Ragnaruk
7. Draciel S (the color is a little strange...)
8. God Valkyrie (that green... well... I don't like it... XD)

I hope we can have disc M, I, N, Y and driver Cy, Rb, Lp, Fl
Also, why there is still no recolor of Zillion Zeus!!! LOL
(Jun. 23, 2017  1:41 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: My Preference:
3. Jail Jormungand
4. Dranzer S
5. Kreis Satan
6. Blaze Ragnaruk

i dont think thier gonna put all those disks maybe Y & I but the will be core disks and frames and im also hopping for a zillion zeus recolor with reinforcement
(Jun. 23, 2017  3:41 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2017  1:41 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: My Preference:
3. Jail Jormungand
4. Dranzer S
5. Kreis Satan
6. Blaze Ragnaruk

i dont think thier gonna put all those disks maybe Y & I but the will be core disks and frames and im also hopping for a zillion zeus recolor with reinforcement

Almost all core disc has been in the Random Booster Vol. 6 except Disc-8 of Drain Fafnir, so I think we can still expect some discs in previous beyblades. Smile
i am wondering maybe the give this dranzer s recolour better teeth.
(Jun. 23, 2017  10:09 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: i am wondering maybe the give this dranzer s recolour better teeth.

Remoulded teeth has literally never happened, so no, it is almost impossible that they would do this.
(Jun. 23, 2017  4:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2017  10:09 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: i am wondering maybe the give this dranzer s recolour better teeth.

Remoulded teeth has literally never happened, so no, it is almost impossible that they would do this.

yeah they never even gave valkyrie better teeth and there are so many releases of that layer. the only time it ever happened is when they released chaos in the triple booster set
(Jun. 21, 2017  6:53 PM)TL14 Wrote: The full list of all Beys in this Random Booster are:
God Valkyrie (yellow)
Kreis Satan (red)
Blaze Ragnaruk (green)
Acid Anubis ( clear and blue highlights)
Draciel Shield Burst Ver. (clear blue)
Dranzer Spiral Burst Ver. (white)
Jail Jormungand (orange)
Maximum Garuda (yellow)

Thank you for clarifying.

(Jun. 23, 2017  4:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

They did do this with the white single layer spriggan.
(Jun. 23, 2017  6:06 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2017  6:53 PM)TL14 Wrote: The full list of all Beys in this Random Booster are:
God Valkyrie (yellow)
Kreis Satan (red)
Blaze Ragnaruk (green)
Jail Jormungand (orange)
Maximum Garuda (yellow)

Thank you for clarifying.

(Jun. 23, 2017  4:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Remoulded teeth has literally never happened, so no, it is almost impossible that they would do this.

They did do this with the white single layer spriggan.

Still, there is almost no chance that they will do it here. Dranzer S doesn't even have horrible teeth. It has N2 teeth. The shape is why its really bad.
God Valkyrie (yellow)
Kreis Satan (red)
Blaze Ragnaruk (green)
Jail Jormungand (orange)
Maximum Garuda (yellow)

I am going to make some predictions based on the other 6 random boosters.

God Valkyrie. From RBV 1 one of the pulls your could get was Valkyrie Central Fusion a balance type. In RBV 2 one of the pulls was Valkyrie Oval Needle a defense type. In RBV 3 one of the pulls was Victory Valkyrie Limited Unite a balance type. Judging bye this I am going to assume God Valkyrie will be a defense type. My combo prediction will be God Valkyrie 8G Loop or Atomic. This will be Satan's first appearance in a random booster Since this is a stamina booster I am likely to believe that this bey will be a stamina type. My combo prediction will be Kries Satan 4V Fluegal. Blaze Ragnaruk. From RBV 1 there were 2 pulls of Ragnaruk. The first was Ragnaruk Wing Defense, a defense type. The second was Ragnaruk Spread Claw, a stamina type. In RBV 3 there were 2 pulls of Rising Ragnaruk. The first was Rising Ragnaruk Knuckle Yielding, a stamina type. The second was Rising Ragnaruk Boost Press, a defense type. From this I can conclude that Blaze Ragnaruk Will be a Stamina Type in this booster. My combo prediction will be Blaze Ragnaruk Ring Nothing or a new driver we have not heard of yet. The rest have only seen booster releases and have never been in random boosters (Except Draciel Shield witch came from a random booster) So my guess have no evidence behind them from this point onward. Jail Jormungand was a stamina type. So I am guessing that this will be the same type. My combo prediction will be Jail Jormungand 2V Revolve. Acid Anubis was a defense type bey. I think it will be a balance type. My combo prediction is Acid Anubis 4M Reboot. Draciel was originally in RBV 5 and was a defense type. I think Draciel will be a stamina type. I think Dranzer will be a Balence Type.