[Product]  B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel

Calling it now, it's gonna have Flugel (which would make sense).
Thabks for finding this image, @[Ninja Blader]!

I'm super hyped for the black bR and white Dranzer! Looking at the bey, it looks like it has 8 as the disc and I wouldn't be surprised if it's driver was Flugel considering the... layer gimmick. Whatever it is, I'm definitely buying a full set. Even if mG does look ludicrous haha
It's Trypio burst version lol
Even though the font is pixelated it actually looks like it has flugel. The disk looks like 2F or 3D or something.
Also this looks like it will have no teeth haha.
(Jun. 21, 2017  6:01 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: It's Trypio burst version lol
Even though the font is pixelated it actually looks like it has flugel. The disk looks like 2F or 3D or something.
Also this looks like it will have no teeth haha.

I see 2F as well, so hey, possibly a new frame!
Thanks for sharing, Ninja Blader!

Trying to read the letters, I also see Fl, so most likely Flugel. The disk looks like 8 but I can barely even guess 2 as the number on the box from how pixelated it is.

As Jin and I expressed earlier in a conversation, it was a bunch of "AHHHHHH -x Beyblade in this rb- IS AWESOME". Mostly excited for blue Draciel and white Dranzer! They look amazing. May really have to get a set of this, hot damn.
[Image: aIn0zAv.jpg]ummm look familiar lol

edit: are there two bRs?? what is the the 7th bey (in the bottom right corner)
(Jun. 21, 2017  6:04 PM)Hato Wrote: As Jin and I expressed earlier in a conversation, it was a bunch of "AHHHHHH -x Beyblade in this rb- IS AWESOME". Mostly excited for blue Draciel and white Dranzer! They look amazing. May really have to get a set of this, hot damn.

Hey I can't help drooling if the prize beyblade is absolutely beautiful.
If you peep, the disc in the center looks more like 8 than 2. So it's definitely mG.8F?.Fl
(Jun. 21, 2017  6:15 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: If you peep, the disc in the center looks more like 8 than 2. So it's definitely mG.8F?.Fl

You could be right, the reason I didn't guess it was because normaly they keep the major beyblades parts from being used in another beyblade till maybe much later, like dF8Nt is a major release.
(Jun. 21, 2017  5:48 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: https://twitter.com/juka_ver193/status/8...9160053760
So the prize bey is Maximum Garuda...
Also comes with Blue Draceil S recolour.

From what I can see some Beys that are included are yellow God Valkyrie, red Kreis Satan, green Blaze Ragnaruk, clear and blue Acid Anubis, clear blue Draciel Shield Burst Ver., a white four sided BSB Bey, an orange Legend Spriggan and yellow Maximum Garuda.

I think the gimmick for Maximum Garuda is that it has the maximum size of a Burst Bey and that would explain the name. Maybe it even has the down force gimmick of Trypio because it looks a bit like it in the picture. If so I hope it can fly, too.  Flügel (German for Wing(s)) would be a fitting driver since Garuda is a bird-like creature. But if it really has the Flügel Driver and the down force gimmick on Maximum Garuda's layer, wouldn't they counteract each other in the anime/manga logic? lol

EDIT: Ninjaed by Jimmyjazz39. I was writing on this comment for 20 minutes. xDDD

EDIT: I just compared the white and orange Beys to my Dranzer S BSTV and my J2 and they are indeed these Beys. The full list of all Beys in this Random Booster are:
God Valkyrie (yellow)
Kreis Satan (red)
Blaze Ragnaruk (green)
Acid Anubis ( clear and blue highlights)
Draciel Shield Burst Ver. (clear blue)
Dranzer Spiral Burst Ver. (white)
Jail Jormungand (orange)
Maximum Garuda (yellow)
(Jun. 21, 2017  6:22 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2017  5:48 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: https://twitter.com/juka_ver193/status/8...9160053760
So the prize bey is Maximum Garuda...
Also comes with Blue Draceil S recolour.

From what I can see some Beys that are included are yellow God Valkyrie, red Kreis Satan, green Blaze Ragnaruk, clear and blue Acid Anubis, clear blue Draciel Shield Burst Ver., a white four sided BSB Bey, an orange Legend Spriggan and yellow Maximum Garuda.

That is not Legend Spriggan; that's J2. The white bey is also Dranzer S. Really excited for all these recolours!
I can't see the image. It shows '' [color=rgba(102, 117, 127, 0.6)]Sorry, you are not authorized to see this status.''[/color]
(Jun. 21, 2017  6:24 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2017  6:22 PM)TL14 Wrote: From what I can see some Beys that are included are yellow God Valkyrie, red Kreis Satan, green Blaze Ragnaruk, clear and blue Acid Anubis, clear blue Draciel Shield Burst Ver., a white four sided BSB Bey, an orange Legend Spriggan and yellow Maximum Garuda.

That is not Legend Spriggan; that's J2. The white bey is also Dranzer S. Really excited for all these recolours!

Yes that could be. White Dranzer Spiral and orange J2 would be great. Thank you. Smile But the image isn't available anymore for some reason. I hope someone saved it. Unhappy
(Jun. 21, 2017  6:37 PM)BeyGa Wrote: The guy blocked his tweet, but here's the image.

[Image: rnVnVAK.jpg]

Thanks!
The full list of all Beys in this Random Booster are:
God Valkyrie (yellow)
Kreis Satan (red)
Blaze Ragnaruk (green)
Acid Anubis ( clear and blue highlights)
Draciel Shield Burst Ver. (clear blue)
Dranzer Spiral Burst Ver. (white)
Jail Jormungand (orange)
Maximum Garuda (yellow)
(Jun. 21, 2017  6:25 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: I can't see the image. It shows '' [color=rgba(102, 117, 127, 0.6)]Sorry, you are not authorized to see this status.''[/color]

It is still working for me.
Geez, Maximum Garuda looks like a perfect circle
It has a real big Trypio vibe comin from it too
Also, a random booster with NO REPEATS OF A LAYER
:O
My mind has ascended
Three things to consider:

1. Maybe Takara-Tomy learned from their mistakes with Trypio, and the "fan" is solid plastic, not that flimsy vinyl-like stuff. Maybe It'll actually be good.
2. Random Booster beys always have 2 new parts. Unless the disk is not 8, nor it having a new Frame, I doubt the driver is Flugel. If they want to keep with the Fan-blade design, I hope it's something more like LW160.
3. If the layer really is a perfect circle, get ready for some Grandma Gums.
(Jun. 21, 2017  8:29 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: Three things to consider:

1. Maybe Takara-Tomy learned from their mistakes with Trypio, and the "fan" is solid plastic, not that flimsy vinyl-like stuff. Maybe It'll actually be good.
2. Random Booster beys always have 2 new parts. Unless the disk is not 8, nor it having a new Frame, I doubt the driver is Flugel. If they want to keep with the Fan-blade design, I hope it's something more like LW160.
3. If the layer really is a perfect circle, get ready for some Grandma Gums.

Flügel's and LW160's wings both face in the same direction.
Isn't the god Valkyrie Green? or am I color blind?
(Jun. 21, 2017  10:06 PM)Satvik Kolla Wrote: Isn't the god Valkyrie Green? or am I color blind?

It's Green and he yellow
Its layer is so large...
Idon't know if this is good, since Hell Kerbeus is very powerful, but this is more similar to Trypio, one of the most terrible beyblade... LOL