[Product]  B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel

Per the leaked store sheets from before, yeah, it's a Stamina prize Bey. Very interesting that we've never had an Attack prize Bey in Burst though, haha. I really hadn't noticed.
Cool. Thanks for the info. Stamina is my favorite type, but I don't know any other god layer stamina types besides blaze ragnaruk
(Jun. 11, 2017  1:12 AM)The Mighty Tuma Wrote: Cool. Thanks for the info. Stamina is my favorite type, but I don't know any other god layer stamina types besides blaze ragnaruk

Technically, Drain Fafnir is a stamina type
(Jun. 10, 2017  8:39 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Per the leaked store sheets from before, yeah, it's a Stamina prize Bey. Very interesting that we've never had an Attack prize Bey in Burst though, haha. I really hadn't noticed.

I noticed this for a while now and for some reason, I am kind of bothered that Burst is avoiding to release a prize attack type.
(Mar. 07, 2017  3:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A lot of sevens in there, as this will be released in July 2017 as well. No information is out about it yet.

My personal thought is that the prize bey will either be Galaxy Zeus or Sieg Xcalibur.
(Jun. 11, 2017  6:03 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2017  3:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A lot of sevens in there, as this will be released in July 2017 as well. No information is out about it yet.

My personal thought is that the prize bey will either be Galaxy Zeus or Sieg Xcalibur.
The prize bey is a stamina type so not xcalibur. Most likely Maximum Garudas
Pretty sure this got postponed. There are no hints of it in the CoroCoro, unless it shows up in late June.
(Jun. 13, 2017  7:51 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Pretty sure this got postponed. There are no hints of it in the CoroCoro, unless it shows up in late June.

It has hints actually, so I think it says that there will be more information in CoroCoro Ichiban.

Also, it has to be in July at the latest, because Maximum Garuda, if it is part of this Random Booster or some other release, will be revealed in the anime in the next couple of weeks...
(Jun. 13, 2017  7:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  7:51 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Pretty sure this got postponed. There are no hints of it in the CoroCoro, unless it shows up in late June.

It has hints actually, so I think it says that there will be more information in CoroCoro Ichiban.

Also, it has to be in July at the latest, because Maximum Garuda, if it is part of this Random Booster or some other release, will be revealed in the anime in the next couple of weeks...

When does Ichiban release?
(Jun. 13, 2017  8:12 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  7:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It has hints actually, so I think it says that there will be more information in CoroCoro Ichiban.

When does Ichiban release?

In this month 4 Corocoro issue will release.
June 15th Corocoro and Corocoro Aniki.
June 21st Corocoro Ichiban.
June 30th Corocoro Special.
And I'm sure at least in Corocoro Special RBV7 picture will come because lottery prize in Corocoro Special is Full set of RBV7.
I don't care what the prize bey it is, I just want new disc, new frame or new driver !!!
(Jun. 09, 2017  9:44 PM)Sıon Wrote: such as amaterios dual is baldur,
Amaterios and Baldur and seperate beys, they even have different beasts.

(Jun. 09, 2017  10:46 PM)Dodgest Wrote: White chaos has the "C" cymbol in the bubble: Duel layer. Check the white bey from the Triple Booster Set.

Chaos isn't a dual layer, it doesn't have the correct structure, the letter doesnt mean anything. We are also getting a god chaos (Deep Chaos) which sounds really cool.
So this is definitely going to be in CoroCoro Special on the 30th, considering that magazine gives away a full set.
(Jun. 14, 2017  10:22 PM)Sunburnninja Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2017  9:44 PM)Sıon Wrote: such as amaterios dual is baldur,
Amaterios and Baldur and seperate beys, they even have different beasts.

(Jun. 09, 2017  10:46 PM)Dodgest Wrote: White chaos has the "C" cymbol in the bubble: Duel layer. Check the white bey from the Triple Booster Set.

Chaos isn't a dual layer, it doesn't have the correct structure, the letter doesnt mean anything. We are also getting a god chaos (Deep Chaos) which sounds really cool.

This has already been dissolved, please do not post more on this subject.
(Jun. 14, 2017  11:32 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2017  10:22 PM)Sunburnninja Wrote: Amaterios and Baldur and seperate beys, they even have different beasts.

This has already been dissolved, please do not post more on this subject.

Oh lol, I didn't realize there was a second page. xD
Why there is still no information about the Maximum... This random booster should be released in July, right? LOL
(Jun. 16, 2017  7:05 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Why there is still no information about the Maximum... This random booster should be released in July, right? LOL

TAKARA-TOMY being true to their infamous secretiveness.
If it wasn't pushed back to August, it might be a late july release. I feel like they did that with RBV3, but I'm not sure...
Oh. XD
I feel soooooo stupid now.

I'm hyped for maximum Garuda
I was really disappointed that guardian Garuda didn't release

Sorry to ramble but
I've never heard of seig xcalibur or Galaxy Zeus.
Can anyone provide images?
Unfortunately there are no pictures, just names.
This Random Booster's release date might be July 19th 2017.
(Jun. 17, 2017  8:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This Random Booster's release date might be July 19th 2017.

Huh, so mid month, unlike lS and kD's beginning of July
https://twitter.com/juka_ver193/status/8...9160053760
So the prize bey is Maximum Garuda...
Also comes with Blue Draceil S recolour.
Thank you for the update @[Ninja Blader]

That layer is so round but somehow, I still love that design. It's pretty colourful too.
OH WOW THAT IS AMAZING! This set looks promising and the beyblade looks really cool! I need this. I get a Trident vibe from it.

Thank you @[Ninja Blader]

I see 2F.Fl but I might be speculating.