[Product]  B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!)

(May. 11, 2017  7:15 AM)Mage Wrote:
(May. 11, 2017  7:02 AM)Makoto16 Wrote: I think you are right cause i see an X in the middle

He also said it is confirmed to be Legend Spriggan, along with marutti
Also, I don't see a giant sword anywhere
That is true
Even though it's confirmed, to completely end the doubt that it's lS, below you can see that they've moved the design of Spriggan's face to the 2 bigger contact points if you focus on the yellow diamond under the first one which is actually the eye above the mouth 
[Image: cgCXZxf.jpg]
(May. 11, 2017  4:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently this is Legend Spriggan, but I think this is wrong, because it looks way more like Xeno Xcalibur's evolution, which we do not even know of yet...

[Image: LegendSpriggan_scoop.jpg]

Is this perhaps a case of Quetzalcoatl-Cancer getting switched?

http://imgur.com/5WCqfcn

Tell me now who truly won the Face Contest.
(May. 11, 2017  9:27 AM)Achi-baba Wrote:
(May. 11, 2017  4:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently this is Legend Spriggan, but I think this is wrong, because it looks way more like Xeno Xcalibur's evolution, which we do not even know of yet...

Acually it kinda does look like 3rd gen. Xcalibur if u look in the middle you'll see an X instead of a god chip saying S and id think thats the driver

Why is there an X on the God chip......where's the God chip?
(May. 11, 2017  11:04 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:

Why is there an X on the God chip......where's the God chip?

Thats what i just said and idk if 3rd gen. Xcalibur is gonna have a god chip
(May. 11, 2017  11:04 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Why is there an X on the God chip......where's the God chip?

It could be related to the god ability. But seeing that black material on the layer has me fear for a third God layer with a rubber gimmick. I have no idea as to what else it could be though.
I like this! I see that there are S's as the axe blades, if you look carefully.
This thing looks amazing !! When I saw the Spriggan spickers, it was love at first sight. It's like Xcalibur and Spriggan had a baby ... and then threw it into the fire, beautiful.
Wow, I did not expect this... Well, it looks really cool, however like others, I do think it looks very Xcalibur like rather than Spriggan, doesn't help that both beyblades, X2 and S2 were mostly red before. The centre is also pretty odd, either that gold thing is the God Chip or it's the centre of a dual layer. This Better be lS because we already got screwed with kS when we thought it was the new Spriggan. Another problem is that while this is more like Xcalibur, there's two thing in the way of it, sources lean more towards Spriggan, and the second is the sides of the layer face the same direction all the way while Xcaliburs have always had a sort of mirrored design, where one half is reflected to the other side.
The God Chip is that light blue circle in the centre. Why not?
That's a really cool layer design, but it just doesn't feel like Spriggan IMO. Also, the God chip doesn't look removable (at least not removable via the same methods as the other chips). They wouldn't just ditch the chip altogether, would they?
Thanks for sharing, Kai-V :)

Firstly, to address the God Chip; I think that it may be a Metal God Chip. It clearly is a God Chip because there are indents at the ends of the 'X' shape, like other God Chips have. Along with the colour, it seems like it could be a Metal God Chip.

Besides that; while I did originally think this was Xcalibur, it does seem more like Spriggan because of the 'diamond' placement and stickers. Though, this really diverges from the past Spriggan designs; in an awkward way.

Can't wait to see more about this in CoroCoro
It's definitely spriggan it looks more like an axe than a sword
Exactly what i was gonna say about the axe, for those who watch the anime, Spriggan uses an axe. Also, going back to the anime, Spriggan basically shattered completely, so it would make sense that the design would be a lot different. Also, think back to the plastic gen, dranzer F was similar to Dranzer S, but not similar to dranzer V. He went from 2 major contact points to 4. Cant always expect things to stay similar.

(May. 11, 2017  4:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, just to clarify my "apparently this is Legend Spriggan": it is officially refered to as Legend Spriggan, the source is official and not some fan's speculation.

What is the source?

Just gotta say, I NEED THIS TO COME OUT NOW! Lol. This and Killer Deathscyther are my 2 most highly anticipated God series Beys.
(May. 11, 2017  4:33 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: What is the source?

Kai-V's scorces are top-secret but if she is saying they are accurate,they will be correct. If you look through history of her news.

BTW that X seems like some reinforcement of Chip or something? So prevent it breaking.
(May. 11, 2017  4:33 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Exactly what i was gonna say about the axe, for those who watch the anime, Spriggan uses an axe. Also, going back to the anime, Spriggan basically shattered completely, so it would make sense that the design would be a lot different. Also, think back to the plastic gen, dranzer F was similar to Dranzer S, but not similar to dranzer V. He went from 2 major contact points to 4. Cant always expect things to stay similar.

(May. 11, 2017  4:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, just to clarify my "apparently this is Legend Spriggan": it is officially refered to as Legend Spriggan, the source is official and not some fan's speculation.

What is the source?

Just gotta say, I NEED THIS TO COME OUT NOW! Lol. This and Killer Deathscyther are my 2 most highly anticipated God series Beys.

Official Corocoro Channel. Very easy to find.
Now that I think about it & consider the lighting and the fact that this isn't a painted letter like usual, this could actually be our first look at the metal god chip! And lS will be the one to showcase it, it'd make sense, especially if he only uses it when he's the masked character(if that's him) and also just has a regular god chip with the S on it.
Man, if those black areas are rubber and this is dual-spin, imma be real sour if this Spriggan ends up with lame teeth too. Those gimmicks would just go to total waste then, haha.
The official mystery surrounding Legend Spriggan is whether it spins left OR right. They could always pull a super plot twist and make it spin both ways, but I am just telling you what the whole hype about it in CoroCoro is about.
If you look at the disc prongs, they are in the right spin position, so lS at least spins clockwise.
I think this page does say that it is a Balance Type combining both left and right spin, but anyway, here is the CoroCoro page:

[Image: C_oEAcfUMAAx96U.jpg]
Thanks to: https://twitter.com/Ilove__TAKUAN/status...0775947265
Thank you for updating us @[Kai-V].

It's colour scheme reminds me of Hasbro's S2 but it looks nicer here IMO. I'm very curious about the other parts too haha.
Wow! Thanks Kai-V

I didn't know that the S2 layer would be intergrated here somewhere. It's odd how the god chip looks metal, either that or it's the whole gold part because I don't see the god chip anywhere, looks more like an inverted dual layer centre.

Alright after a second glance it's definitely metal like. I was actually half expecting the metal god chips to be partially metal TBH.
If it is right spin, it looks like it'll have some really good attack points. Finally some spike attack again.