[Product]  B-85 Booster Killer Deathscyther .2V.Hunter

I know most people will still use the extreme driver over this but why.
Extreme Pro's: More Speed
Hunter Pro's: Better Control, More Stamina.
(Jul. 11, 2017  5:39 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I know most people will still use the extreme driver over this but why.

Because higher speed= bigger hits= more bursts/kos
(Jul. 11, 2017  6:16 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2017  5:39 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I know most people will still use the extreme driver over this but why.

Because higher speed= bigger hits= more bursts/kos

More stamina = more hits = burst/os
(Jul. 11, 2017  7:39 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2017  6:16 AM)mj9 Wrote: Because higher speed= bigger hits= more bursts/kos

There's a certain point where the hits doesn't make the Beyblade lose clicks so hunter may not be necessary useful
if more hits = more clicks wouldn't it be wiser to use a stationary driver
(Jul. 11, 2017  7:39 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2017  6:16 AM)mj9 Wrote: Because higher speed= bigger hits= more bursts/kos

Faster speed = better against left spin and against other attack (unless you using a very tanky attack layer like Q2 which can defend against attack well too).

Can someone test Ht vs Xtreme? I'm really curious to see how they compares against each other in KOing.

Also tbh you shouldn't really worry about stamina if you decided to use a rubber tip as it has much better attack and recoil control which can let you deal more much more damage to opponent and finish them faster (and better).
I find that the kD layer is way too imbalanced to be good for stamina but it is very good at destabilization.
Hunter just feels like a more controlled Xtreme
I'm calling it. Hasbro will rename killer deathscyther into evil doomscisor.
Probably is.
Anyway, I feel as if this driver will be good when up against other A types but not as good against Defence
Maybe stamina
(Jul. 12, 2017  11:15 PM)Zakflame110 Wrote: Probably is.
Anyway, I feel as if this driver will be good when up against other A types but not as good against Defence
Maybe stamina

Oddly enough, I tested NKR(decently balanced) against kD.G.At
I found that it could sometimes OUTSPIN NKR
It's destabilization properties are like maxed out
Hunter is actually, pretty bad
It just doesn't give enough speed for good hits and it's stamina is only a bit better than Xtreme. Kinda disappointed :/
(Jul. 10, 2017  11:08 PM)Limetka Wrote: So does the gimmick scythe actually do aynthing?

First of all, I'm really late with this so, wow...
Second of all, even if it can't burst the opponent bey, I still think it could be good for KO's
can anyone tell the official weights of parts of kD?
(Jul. 22, 2017  6:55 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: can anyone tell the official weights of parts of kD?

I remember seeing someone weigh layers and kD was around 9 grams.
(Jul. 22, 2017  7:23 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2017  6:55 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: can anyone tell the official weights of parts of kD?

I remember seeing someone weigh layers and kD was around 9 grams.

can u tell where u saw it. i need them for drafts.
(Jul. 22, 2017  7:33 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2017  7:23 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I remember seeing someone weigh layers and kD was around 9 grams.

can u tell where u saw it. i need them for drafts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Buy2P23-Cxs

Here's where I saw it. He has a fairly accurate decimal point scale so it's all good.
(Jul. 22, 2017  8:15 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2017  7:33 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: can u tell where u saw it. i need them for drafts.

Here's where I saw it. He has a fairly accurate decimal point scale so it's all good.

thanks alot. Smile
(Jul. 22, 2017  8:15 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2017  7:33 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: can u tell where u saw it. i need them for drafts.

Interesting that Hunter is heavier than Xtreme by almost half a gram. That might lend to help it being easier to control, if by only a little.
[Image: DIApME4UMAA7qCK.jpg:large]

https://twitter.com/Dranzer_MF/status/90...0521110528

Modified 'Double-strike-able' scythe
added spring and enabled 'lock and loaded'
It can only shoot one shot in battle because it need to be reloaded
Sure it is totally illegal, but I thought that awesome scene is not just a fiction
Also modified the edge of bottom black scythe to enable upper scythe hit the opponent directly

"Ooh, its good to be bad"
Uh no for the control part. It's not "more control" if it stops randomly in the heat of battle for no reason. That's called being a nuisance.
(Aug. 25, 2017  1:01 PM)Bastillon Wrote:
Uh no for the control part. It's not "more control" if it stops randomly in the heat of battle for no reason. That's called being a nuisance.

It doesn't just stop, that's just kD's problem due to imbalance. But yes, Hunter is overall worse than Xtreme. It's much slower while having only a bit more stamina than Xtreme.
(Aug. 25, 2017  2:56 PM)Mage Wrote: It doesn't just stop, that's just kD's problem due to imbalance. But yes, Hunter is overall worse than Xtreme. It's much slower while having only a bit more stamina than Xtreme.
It does, just try it on bR or something. It stops after just a few hits and acts like an RS tip.
(Aug. 25, 2017  8:35 AM)riffi813 Wrote: [Image: DIApME4UMAA7qCK.jpg:large]

https://twitter.com/Dranzer_MF/status/90...0521110528

Modified 'Double-strike-able' scythe
added spring and enabled 'lock and loaded'
It can only shoot one shot in battle because it need to be reloaded
Sure it is totally illegal, but I thought that awesome scene is not just a fiction
Also modified the edge of bottom black scythe to enable upper scythe hit the opponent directly

"Ooh, its good to be bad"

This is what I was expecting its original gimmick to be tbh.
should I switch out the hunter driver and replace it with the purple accel or the purple jaggy from the previous deathscythers?