[Product]  B-85 Booster Killer Deathscyther .2V.Hunter

That looks absolutely insane. Im really loving these elaborate designs
(May. 15, 2017  7:57 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 15, 2017  7:54 PM)Aronno Wrote: Will it release as a random booster?or a normal booster pack?

Normal booster. The next Random Booster is in July, likely Maximum Garudas.

phew!!! that was a relief
Does killer deathscyther have a gimmick in the layer? well the better question is what is it's gimmick?
(May. 16, 2017  6:29 PM)MWF Wrote: Does killer deathscyther have a gimmick in the layer? well the better question is what is it's gimmick?

I explained it when posting the CoroCoro images. The blue spikes rotate outward during the spin, making even more attack points. Similar to a porcupine's "resting mode" and, when attacked, "spiky mode".
(May. 16, 2017  6:29 PM)MWF Wrote: Does killer deathscyther have a gimmick in the layer? well the better question is what is it's gimmick?

Just ignore this post, a bit too late to answer
(My post/this one)
It's a shame, when I first heard the gimmick I thought we were going to get a regular, stamina type, Deathscyther which would turn brutally aggressive upon making contact.
Would have been a cool way to introduce the change.
(May. 17, 2017  1:14 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: It's a shame, when I first heard the gimmick I thought we were going to get a regular, stamina type, Deathscyther which would turn brutally aggressive upon making contact.

Wait, we learned about the gimmick at the same time as when we discovered the aggressive design, so what happened hah?
(May. 17, 2017  1:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 17, 2017  1:14 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: It's a shame, when I first heard the gimmick I thought we were going to get a regular, stamina type, Deathscyther which would turn brutally aggressive upon making contact.

Wait, we learned about the gimmick at the same time as when we discovered the aggressive design, so what happened hah?

The aggressive design wasn't anywhere near as clear on page 1.
I still prefer D2 from an aesthetic point of view, ngl.

As for the god ability, do we know which way the blue piece comes out? Also, is it one large piece or several small ones?
(May. 17, 2017  2:49 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: I still prefer D2 from an aesthetic point of view, ngl.

As for the god ability, do we know which way the blue piece comes out? Also, is it one large piece or several small ones?

I think the picture from CoroCoro is quite clear about this. If it helps, the spikes come out clockwise, and I am very sure that they activate as one piece.
So it's reverse "stamina wings" then? Lame.
You know guys, I just realized, this and Drain Fafnir break that trend of the driver having to be remotely similar to the layer for the gimmicks.
(May. 17, 2017  10:11 PM)Jinbee Wrote: You know guys, I just realized, this and Drain Fafnir break that trend of the driver having to be remotely similar to the layer for the gimmicks.

Hmm, idk about Fafnir. You could say the rubber absorbs shocks, just like the driver? kD definitely breaks the chain, though, haha
Is the driver definitely like RSF? I thought it just looked like it
(May. 18, 2017  3:02 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Is the driver definitely like RSF? I thought it just looked like it

That picture from CoroCoro is not clear at all in that regard, but RSF is what most of the Japanese fans also say it would be.
(May. 17, 2017  10:21 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(May. 17, 2017  10:11 PM)Jinbee Wrote: You know guys, I just realized, this and Drain Fafnir break that trend of the driver having to be remotely similar to the layer for the gimmicks.

Hmm, idk about Fafnir. You could say the rubber absorbs shocks, just like the driver? kD definitely breaks the chain, though, haha

I personally don't count that as being related to Nothing driver, because the intent of Fafnir wasn't to absorb shock even if it can, the idea was meant to be spin stealing. So I believe this was the first to break that chain, though Deathscyther definitely did the same too.
Design is so neat! That layer looks kinda cool though.
I see a lot of people saying that this layer definitely won't be good for a stamina combo, but I wouldn't be so sure about that. I've used X2 in stamina combos and that's way more aggressive than how this design seems, and the stamina combo wins almost every time, and by no less than a burst finish.
(May. 18, 2017  8:39 PM)KingVictory Wrote: I see a lot of people saying that this layer definitely won't be good for a stamina combo, but I wouldn't be so sure about that. I've used X2 in stamina combos and that's way more aggressive than how this design seems, and the stamina combo wins almost every time, and by no less than a burst finish.

Are you sure you have good opponents? I've seen stamina X2 lose to things like stock G2.
(May. 18, 2017  8:47 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 18, 2017  8:39 PM)KingVictory Wrote: I see a lot of people saying that this layer definitely won't be good for a stamina combo, but I wouldn't be so sure about that. I've used X2 in stamina combos and that's way more aggressive than how this design seems, and the stamina combo wins almost every time, and by no less than a burst finish.

Are you sure you have good opponents? I've seen stamina X2 lose to things like stock G2.

I play by myself ;(
I can assure you that I'm the best though :P
Honestly though, I have a lot of launch power, so it might just be that I launch beys faster than other people. Also, may I ask what stamina combo you have seen X2 used with?
(May. 18, 2017  8:48 PM)KingVictory Wrote:
(May. 18, 2017  8:47 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Are you sure you have good opponents? I've seen stamina X2 lose to things like stock G2.

I play by myself ;(
I can assure you that I'm the best though Tongue_out
Honestly though, I have a lot of launch power, so it might just be that I launch beys faster than other people. Also, may I ask what stamina combo you have seen X2 used with?

I've seen things like the Vertical Claw in RVB 5, and honestly don't believe it would do well on Revolve either. I feel as if it's a layer best used with Xtreme.
(May. 18, 2017  9:12 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 18, 2017  8:48 PM)KingVictory Wrote: I play by myself ;(
I can assure you that I'm the best though :P

I've seen things like the Vertical Claw in RVB 5, and honestly don't believe it would do well on Revolve either. I feel as if it's a layer best used with Xtreme.

That's pretty interesting to be honest, because X2 .V.C is the combo I use for X2's stamina combo too :)
Also, I agree with it not doing well with revolve. It would slide too much and make it too hard for X2 to hit at a proper angle.
(May. 18, 2017  9:31 PM)KingVictory Wrote:
(May. 18, 2017  9:12 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I've seen things like the Vertical Claw in RVB 5, and honestly don't believe it would do well on Revolve either. I feel as if it's a layer best used with Xtreme.  

That's pretty interesting to be honest, because X2 .V.C is the combo I use for X2's stamina combo too Smile
Also, I agree with it not doing well with revolve. It would slide too much and make it too hard for X2 to hit at a proper angle.
Before we get too off topic here, I would like to say something.  X2 is a terrible stamina layer. It may win in battkes, but only because it can burst. No matter how hard you launch, if you launch the opposong bey about the same speed, X2 would lose in all battles of endurance.
I wonder if the plastic layer will get banned eventually?
(May. 19, 2017  3:46 AM)RayUniStriker Wrote: I wonder if the plastic layer will get banned eventually?

All Layers are made of plastic. What do you mean?