[Product]  B-85 Booster Killer Deathscyther .2V.Hunter

(May. 14, 2017  4:58 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(May. 14, 2017  4:44 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: The edges look really rough so I doubt that it'll be good for Stamina

It is not a stamina beyblade in the very beginning...Rather, perhaps D and D2 can be regarded as terrible layers in this case...

Now im not in the competetive scene sadly, but frim what ive gather D and D2 are really OP for stamina combos
The absolute dankest dootscooter to date.
THAT CLEAR SIDE OH MY GOD

I can really see this being genuinely good for attack now that the blades aren't so compact anymore
Wow. This Bey looks so sick. Grin
(May. 15, 2017  4:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: KillerDeathscyther.jpg]

my only complaint is the blue. why blue? the purple was better >.>
THAT BEY IS TRUELY KILLER. Like Angry Face said, it's Crackest Dootscooter every, Wubohahahah.

Doesn't matter what all say, that blue colour actually makes it so Extremely pleasing to my eyes beyhaha. I'm pre-ordering it asap beyhaha
Omg, I LOVE the God Chip color
It just fits in so well...
(May. 15, 2017  6:30 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: THAT BEY IS TRUELY KILLER. Like Angry Face said, it's Crackest Dootscooter every,  Wubohahahah.

Doesn't matter what all say, that blue colour actually makes it so Extremely pleasing to my eyes beyhaha. I'm pre-ordering it asap beyhaha

tbh i think its a recolor, if you look at its colors in the announcement its got some red and purple in it, though that may have just been a proto color and not the final. who knows...?
I know this is stupid, but what if Hunter had a tip made of POM with rubber rods embedded in the side.
(May. 15, 2017  7:58 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: I know this is stupid, but what if Hunter had a tip made of POM with rubber rods embedded in the side.

That sounds interesting but I highly doubt it TBH
(May. 15, 2017  7:58 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: I know this is stupid, but what if Hunter had a tip made of POM with rubber rods embedded in the side.

So, Impact but worse? no thanks.
I WANT THE KNEW DOOTSCOOTER!!!
it finally looks more like an attack type.
Hopefully this will become a viable counter to D2.
I can't wait to see the recolors of this.
If hunter is essentially RSF, that would still not be too bad, as it might be good for mobile defence.
Is it me or does this layer look suspiciously like Psychic Phantom?
That looks kinda like my aK design contest entry kind-of. That's cool!
OMG! This Deathscyther is finally looking good for attack and not defense/stamina!
Thanks for the pic, Kai-V! Grin
(May. 15, 2017  1:16 PM)Sıon Wrote: That looks kinda like my aK design contest entry kind-of. That's cool!

Same lol. Looks a lot like mine, but more irregular
Will it release as a random booster?or a normal booster pack?
(May. 15, 2017  7:54 PM)Aronno Wrote: Will it release as a random booster?or a normal booster pack?

Normal booster. The next Random Booster is in July, likely Maximum Garudas.
I wonder if the Hunter driver is "just" a RSF, or it could be like a smaller/thinner version of Xtreme. I always wanted a thinner Xtreme in Burst. Tongue_out
(May. 15, 2017  9:03 PM)BeyGa Wrote: I wonder if the Hunter driver is "just" a RSF, or it could be like a smaller/thinner version of Xtreme. I always wanted a thinner Xtreme in Burst. Tongue_out

I think it's just RSF in Burst. Would be awesome to see a smaller version of Xtreme or a rubber version of Jaggy though.
That clear side is no longer the smoother side, it's the smashing side now. I wonder how it'll deal with the recoil though...

This will definately not be good for stamina
(May. 15, 2017  4:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: KillerDeathscyther.jpg]

The design looks amazing.