[Product]  B-85 Booster Killer Deathscyther .2V.Hunter

(Sep. 02, 2017  1:43 PM)Samurai9817 Wrote: should I switch out the hunter driver and replace it with the purple accel or the purple jaggy from the previous deathscythers?

Accel
If you ask me they're both good I'm using them in my combos
(May. 15, 2017  7:15 AM)Mage Wrote: Omg, I LOVE the God Chip color
It just fits in so well...

It really doesn’t in my opinion. I love all the Deathscythers but there’s always an issue. With the first two the whole “it’s only good on stamina and defense combos” really dissapointed me because it doesn’t match my play style. And with this one the colors are so bad. Deathscyther was supposed to be edgy, what happened? ?
(Sep. 21, 2018  10:02 PM)PhantomScyther Wrote:
(May. 15, 2017  7:15 AM)Mage Wrote: Omg, I LOVE the God Chip color
It just fits in so well...

It really doesn’t in my opinion. I love all the Deathscythers but there’s always an issue. With the first two the whole “it’s only good on stamina and defense combos” really dissapointed me because it doesn’t match my play style. And with this one the colors are so bad. Deathscyther was supposed to be edgy, what happened? ?

Who called in the Necromancer?
(Sep. 22, 2018  4:10 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2018  10:02 PM)PhantomScyther Wrote: It really doesn’t in my opinion. I love all the Deathscythers but there’s always an issue. With the first two the whole “it’s only good on stamina and defense combos” really dissapointed me because it doesn’t match my play style. And with this one the colors are so bad. Deathscyther was supposed to be edgy, what happened? ?

Who called in the Necromancer?

No idea.... But hope he brings back dead people instead of threads XD
(Aug. 26, 2017  7:04 AM)Takowowo Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2017  8:35 AM)riffi813 Wrote: [Image: DIApME4UMAA7qCK.jpg:large]

https://twitter.com/Dranzer_MF/status/90...0521110528

Modified 'Double-strike-able' scythe
added spring and enabled 'lock and loaded'
It can only shoot one shot in battle because it need to be reloaded
Sure it is totally illegal, but I thought that awesome scene is not just a fiction
Also modified the edge of bottom black scythe to enable upper scythe hit the opponent directly

"Ooh, its good to be bad"

This is what I was expecting its original gimmick to be tbh.

True. But I believe the gimmick they gave it in real life is sort of a weight distribution. When the blade moves forward the attack gets higher? Idk it Still seems unaffective