[Product]  B-84 3on3 Battle Case

Has anyone tried making a cardboard version or a recycled version of this?
This looks beautiful I might cop one tbh
(Jan. 21, 2019  12:46 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Has anyone tried making a cardboard version or a recycled version of this?

They actually gave out an official cardboard version one in Singapore. You have to fold it yourself, unlike this B-84 product.

It has a thick layer of lamination, so it doesn't get dented too easily. It was given out in some tournaments to all participants for free.

[Image: 8x0z21.jpg]
(Jan. 21, 2019  7:23 AM)KingSpin Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2019  12:46 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Has anyone tried making a cardboard version or a recycled version of this?

They actually gave out an official cardboard version one in Singapore. You have to fold it yourself, unlike this B-84 product.

It has a thick layer of lamination, so it doesn't get dented too easily. It was given out in some tournaments to all participants for free.

[Image: 8x0z21.jpg]

We don't have those in the Philippines, or at least they only gave them out to ages 13 below players in the mall tournaments.

Did they distribute those flat or already propped up like in the pics? If flat, would you be able to post a pic of it so I can try and emulate the pattern onto something else that is still foldable? Thanks in advance
(Jan. 24, 2019  3:59 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: We don't have those in the Philippines, or at least they only gave them out to ages 13 below players in the mall tournaments.

Did they distribute those flat or already propped up like in the pics? If flat, would you be able to post a pic of it so I can try and emulate the pattern onto something else that is still foldable? Thanks in advance

They distribute them flat, we then manually fold them into shape. I have already assembled both my boxes (as pictured), and gave my unfolded one away.

Won't be able to post a pic of the unfolded version, sorry!
(Jan. 24, 2019  4:45 AM)KingSpin Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2019  3:59 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: We don't have those in the Philippines, or at least they only gave them out to ages 13 below players in the mall tournaments.

They distribute them flat, we then manually fold them into shape. I have already assembled both my boxes (as pictured), and gave my unfolded one away.

Won't be able to post a pic of the unfolded version, sorry!

Aw bummer. I just don't see the reason to purchase this when we can make our own with the right template. Thanks anyways

Edit: Did the unfolded ones come in one piece or are they separate pieces that you have to glue/tape together?
(Jan. 24, 2019  4:54 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Aw bummer. I just don't see the reason to purchase this when we can make our own with the right template. Thanks anyways

Edit: Did the unfolded ones come in one piece or are they separate pieces that you have to glue/tape together?

It came in one big piece but I notice that they had glued some pieces together.