[Product]  B-82 Booster Alter Chronos.6M.Trans

so are we just not going to get any more new Core Disks? We seem to be quite fond of just recycling 2, 4, 6, and as of Drain Fafnir, 8. Not to mention it seems we're only getting even numbers at that. That much makes sense, as they want the disks to be symmetrical and all.
I wonder why they showed aC spinning around the stadium in the left spin direction?
Meteo still looks like a black Star to me
And the third picture:

[Image: AltaChronos_1.jpg]
(May. 14, 2017  4:27 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: i dont know how it mode changes

It was shown in the CoroCoro picture... You just rotate the black ring on the underside of the Layer.
man i mean that the layer becomes circular to five blades or five blades and apears five shields
I don't think this kind of mode change have much effects...It didn't have significant change in its shape, so the only possible way is to change the position of its center of mass...But the weight of layer is so small compared to disc, and some other unstable layer such as Q2 can also have relatively stable spinning with appropriate disc and driver...
The more change literally seems useless. There is barely any significant difference between the two modes, plus it doesn't even stick out past the five silver contact points..
Do you know when will it be released, please? ^^
(May. 14, 2017  5:37 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Do you know when will it be released, please? ^^

27th May, 2017.
Yea I gotta say that mode change is a let down. Hooefully it is better thab it looks

New video on aC, the gimmick seems incredibly negligible and pointless.

They demonstrate the Knuckle Grip as well.
I think the gimmick is just balance shifting, as each area the large black surface of the disk covers is either more more hollow and more solid, as demonstrated by the Corocoro page of it wobbling.
what if it is Alter Kronos 12(some frame)Trans

because Chronos has something to do with time and stuff and there are 12 points on a clock

just an idea, it may be bulky though

in case anyone was wondering, the owner of this bey is across from Boss on the Beyblade Burst God cover
(May. 15, 2017  12:21 PM)darkelf Wrote: what if it is Alter Kronos 12(some frame)Trans

because Chronos has something to do with time and stuff and there are 12 points on a clock

just an idea, it may be bulky though

in case anyone was wondering, the owner of this bey is across from Boss on the Beyblade Burst God cover
The core disc is 6
(May. 14, 2017  4:25 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Here's the official pic in both modes. Smile

[Image: C_y8bhNU0AELdU3.jpg]
[Image: C_y8b7cUMAQwj9n.jpg]
From Twitter: https://twitter.com/psyga_sfu/status/863772430615035905

I literally stared at the screen for three minutes to figure out what the hell the "mode change" gimmick is... Then I found the video. This seems really pointless somehow...
Alter Kronos chip resembles Chaos layer decoration.
Interesting gimmick, as Jinbee said, this is balance shifting. I'm very curious to put a Quarter Disc on there and see what happens. Oh, an it looks very cool! All the designs in this God Layer system are amazing! Gasp
I absolutely love the God Chip!
While the ability looks terrible i'm more disappointed that they didn't the Trans included in it a different colour than orange.