[Product]  B-82 Booster Alter Chronos.6M.Trans

(May. 25, 2017  9:52 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: It's confirmed to be Cooza.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Random-...pid1377559
And the japanese website did say it was ackermann i think.

That are really awesome news. Thank you. :)

Edit: Cooza and his team mates are from a German circus but did you know that there's actually a real life Canadian circus called Kooza and the clown of the circus worked for the most famous German circus Roncalli?!!! This is such a cool easter egg. Really great Hiro Morita. ^^ Also here's the link to the Wikipedia page: https://goo.gl/lrKK4K :)
(May. 25, 2017  9:35 PM)TL14 Wrote: I think the name of the owner is spelled Cooza but the surname is definitely Ackermann and not Akerman. Ackermann is German a common surname in Germany and it means Farmer in English and Akerman isn't even a real word. This fits very well because in some ancient sources Chronos and Kronos were the same deity and Kronos had a sicle which he used to throw over his father. He also was the god of farming which at the time they used SICLES for and Cuza and Alter Chronos both have yellow sicles in their design. There's also a link between Chronos and Chaos additionally to the bio hazard symbol on both beys and both representing the letter C. CHRONOS was born out of the DARK CHAOS. The first Chaos even was black and the second Chaos was silver. This could be a reference to the creation myth in which Chronos was the creator got and created in the aether a SILVER world egg.

Let me make a short interpretation.

The signs on both Chaos and Chronos are not biohazard symbol. They are the symbol of "Triple crescent moon".
Am I the only one thinking this is the next deathscyther ((not in evolution, but in power))?
azsas Yes, you're right. I think I just got a bit confused over excitement because they look really similar. But that's even cooler because the moon is awesome. Smile
(May. 26, 2017  11:38 AM)TL14 Wrote: azsas Yes, you're right. I think I just got a bit confused over excitement because they look really similar. But that's even cooler because the moon is awesome. Smile

I agree that it's really easy to confuse us since they are similar.

Even I thought it is representing a biohazard sign at the beginning!

But now we could clarified!
So I got Alter Chronos today, but my god chip is like already all worn out and it was NIB, has this happened to anyone else?
(Jul. 26, 2017  8:15 PM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: So I got Alter Chronos today, but my god chip is like already all worn out and it was NIB, has this happened to anyone else?

How do you wear out a God Chip.
(Jul. 27, 2017  2:35 AM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: The paint is like halfway gone

Can you post a picture?
(Jul. 21, 2019  6:01 AM)renidage Wrote:

Oh man, Indian beyblade packaging looks so cool!