[Product]  B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 Tornado Wyvern .4G.At

(Mar. 22, 2017  2:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Someone on Twitter cut out the background and the scan has no light glare on it, so it gives a good view of the whole Beyblade:

[Image: C7ad42WU8AA0967.jpg]

From: https://twitter.com/LUUI1203san1/status/...5241047040

The green colour scheme is questionable but overall it looks really cool
(Mar. 22, 2017  2:45 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: The green colour scheme is questionable but overall it looks really cool

Well it sorta makes sense
Wyvern Armed Massive had a green Driver and the back of the box depicted it as a lot lighter than it was. Might be the same here too
(Mar. 22, 2017  3:05 PM)Mage Wrote: Well it sorta makes sense
Wyvern Armed Massive had a green Driver and the back of the box depicted it as a lot lighter than it was. Might be the same here too

Idk bud cos me and the colour green just don't get along unless it's on like draciel or something. But when green combines with another colour on one bey it just doesn't look good to me. If u want a good colour to combine with purple, put black then u will see true awesomeness
Tornado Wyvern looks awesome. I'm hoping the the driver has a metal ball tip for defense.
this wyvern looks beautiful, really loved the design of w2 layer but as peeps know the teeth are duds
You'll never know though, the teeth might be bad but the shape may work with it.
(Mar. 20, 2017  11:21 PM)Makoto16 Wrote: No. Have u noticed the pattern. gV layer AND driver has the switch . bR layer AND driver have wings. kS layer AND driver have rollers. If the layer has something the driver has it too. If tW layer is free spin, its driver will be too. Drain Fafnir has rubber on the layer, and if it follows that pattern its driver will have rubber as well.

God Valkyrie doesn't have a switch.
(Mar. 25, 2017  6:37 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: God Valkyrie doesn't have a switch.
I mean how the layer and driver switch modes
That's not always the case. Ragnaruk has also always had some notoriously bad teeth, but Blaze Ragnaruk has pretty amazing teeth. Tornado Wyvern might also sport some wicked dentures
HYPE! I'm really hoping that Tornado Wyvern has a free-spinning layer, which would make up for just about any good or bad teeth...I do hope it has good teeth though. Wild Wyvern was kinda bad. Ironic, because it was a great defense type in the anime!
(Mar. 25, 2017  6:42 PM)Makoto16 Wrote: I mean how the layer and driver switch modes

Again, the God Valkyrie layer doesn't switch modes.
(Mar. 26, 2017  1:22 AM)Bladeofjustice Wrote: HYPE! I'm really hoping that Tornado Wyvern has a free-spinning layer, which would make up for just about any good or bad teeth...I do hope it has good teeth though. Wild Wyvern was kinda bad. Ironic, because it was a great defense type in the anime!

Maybe they believed that Wild Wyvern had such strong defense from it's shape that they thought giving it half decent teeth would make it too powerful.
(Mar. 27, 2017  8:47 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Again, the God Valkyrie layer doesn't switch modes.
In the manga it did. The bound attack. When the bottom part goes under the top part
tornado wyvern+free spinning layer+attack type teeth would be great, and incredibly OP.
I wonder what the driver would be, if the layer is free spinning, something like Cy would make sense, but i'm hoping for F230 gimmick.
i wonder if we will get more information on this is the manga/anime before anything from TT.
I'm quite sure Gyro or any free spin tip almost counts as an F230 gimmick. It sounds silly but because Burst doesn't have two switchable parts in a driver, an F230 would equal a free spinning tip. In MFB F230 has the benefit to free spin with any tip, including already free spinning ones. It would probably end up in a stamina type too.
(Mar. 27, 2017  8:47 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Again, the God Valkyrie layer doesn't switch modes.

the spring is considered a mode change
(Mar. 27, 2017  4:32 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: the spring is considered a mode change

It's not a mode change. Reboot is a mode change, Trans is a mode change, gV's spring is a rebound attack gimmick.
A mode change implies that you can stay in one mode or be switched and remain in a second mode, which God Valkyrie definitely cannot do. Therefore no, it is not a mode change, it is simply a gimmick.
(Mar. 27, 2017  10:45 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Maybe they believed that Wild Wyvern had such strong defense from it's shape that they thought giving it half decent teeth would make it too powerful.

Well if that was the idea, it backfired 'wild'ly
(Mar. 29, 2017  12:00 AM)Bladeofjustice Wrote: Well if that was the idea, it backfired 'wild'ly

Come on guys! That was a good pun! You're going to make my head 'spin' off my shoulders with embarrasment
(Mar. 18, 2017  1:13 PM)TL14 Wrote: Now that I look at it I think BeyCrafter might be right. To me it looks like the bottom layer is free spinning similar to Gaia Dragoon G's AR. That would be really awesome. I'm just imagening using the Central SubAR mod on Tornado Wyvern with the Sub AR of Gaia Dragoon G. That would be a tank. :D

Thank you for giving no credit. Anyways, here's a video of the mod.
(Apr. 06, 2017  6:22 PM)TL14 Wrote: Thank you for giving no credit. Anyways, here's a video of the mod.

Uh... but we gave Boltoms credit for his mod even if it's probably not him who first made it, so we did give credit.
(Apr. 06, 2017  6:37 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Uh... but we gave Boltoms credit for his mod even if it's probably not him who first made it, so we did give credit.

I meant that he didn't give me any credit for it in the video nor the discription.
(Apr. 06, 2017  8:38 PM)TL14 Wrote: I meant that he didn't give me any credit for it in the video nor the discription.

Give you credit for what though?
(Apr. 06, 2017  9:10 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Give you credit for what though?

For this mod. The Central + SubAR mod existed before but not with Gaia Dragoon's SAR and using it as a free spinning layer. A few days after I made this post he made a video on it but didn't give any credit and claimed it as his.