[Product]  B-75 Blaze Ragnaruk .4C.Fl

(Mar. 25, 2017  10:57 AM)Bastillon Wrote: How does the chip work, exactly? Is it just a round chip that's attached to the layer somehow to add weight? Would the god layers have plastic chips themselves? If they aren't included in the package by default, doesn't this make metal god chip mandatory in 90% of combos since they add weight, thus rendering even more layers obsolete? I'm a bit confused here.

Yes, each God Layer Series Beyblade so far comes with its own detachable Chip, but for now, based on what we translated of the instruction sheet, using a Chip is mandatory. I suppose that for the moment, before the introduction of the Metal God Chip this summer, you can detach them to switch Chips between Beyblades, but otherwise it indeed seems stupid that you can do it already...

Well, unless we found out that the current plastic Chips all weighed something different, which would be quite a plot twist.
(Mar. 25, 2017  3:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: unless we find out that the current plastic Chips all weighed something different, which would be quite a plot twist.

Quick, someone who has two different god layers, test this. We must know.
(Mar. 25, 2017  3:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, unless we found out that the current plastic Chips all weighed something different, which would be quite a plot twist.
If this is true, then what would we call the chips themselves? For example, how do you name a gV... Nope, not trying, I'll just say new Valkyrie... that uses a Ragnaruk chip during testing?
(Mar. 26, 2017  7:33 AM)Bastillon Wrote: If this is true, then what would we call the chips themselves? For example, how do you name a gV... Nope, not trying, I'll just say new Valkyrie... that uses a Ragnaruk chip during testing?

"God, Blazing, Kries". But if they do like IDK what will be called to a chip-less Layer, so hard to say lol

But I doubt chips will Weight different as I don't think small plastic chips can really make much difference + this is targeted towards kids age of 6-11 do they don't want to make it too complicated.
The regular Chips all weigh approximately 0.5g. So they are merely for aesthetics at this point, just like Bit Chips from the Plastic generation. It's just like the regular Bit Chips and Metal Bit Chip from the Plastic generation.

(Mar. 26, 2017  7:33 AM)Bastillon Wrote: If this is true, then what would we call the chips themselves? For example, how do you name a gV... Nope, not trying, I'll just say new Valkyrie... that uses a Ragnaruk chip during testing?

Using a different Chip wouldn't change its name, just like using a different Bit Chip on your Plastic generation combo wouldn't make a difference in how you list the part names. However, they might add a new abbreviation to be added to the beginning of the names when one uses the Metal God Chip because that will make a significant difference.
Just received Blaze Ragnarok in the mail last night,

The layer bR (9.18g) is stable with a very even weight distribution around the outer edges that are also smooth making the layer almost  completely round.

4c Disk (21.11g/23.45g with flame)  is alright, it's slightly wider than spread but the weight distribution isn't even due to there being gaps on the sides where you attach the flame.

Cross (2.33g) Four spikes protrude on the corners of this flame while in between them is smooth on one side while ridged on the other. Given the width it adds to the Disk, it might add more stamina but I haven't noticed much in testing, it might be better suited for attack/defenses.

Driver Flugel (5.88g) is basically just DF145SD but the fan blades are in the opposite direction slanted downward to the right. I'm not sure as of yet if they do anything but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't.

If anyone has any questions or test ideas, let me know.
(Mar. 26, 2017  6:28 PM)Kei Wrote: The regular Chips all weigh approximately 0.5g. So they are merely for aesthetics at this point, just like Bit Chips from the Plastic generation. It's just like the regular Bit Chips and Metal Bit Chip from the Plastic generation.

Using a different Chip wouldn't change its name, just like using a different Bit Chip on your Plastic generation combo wouldn't make a difference in how you list the part names. However, they might add a new abbreviation to be added to the beginning of the names when one uses the Metal God Chip because that will make a significant difference.

Would having the Metal God Chip add MG to the beginning of the name?

(Mar. 28, 2017  5:51 PM)SavatoEX Wrote: Just received Blaze Ragnarok in the mail last night,

The layer bR (9.18g) is stable with a very even weight distribution around the outer edges that are also smooth making the layer almost  completely round.

4c Disk (21.11g/23.45g with flame)  is alright, it's slightly wider than spread but the weight distribution isn't even due to there being gaps on the sides where you attach the flame.

Cross (2.33g) Four spikes protrude on the corners of this flame while in between them is smooth on one side while ridged on the other. Given the width it adds to the Disk, it might add more stamina but I haven't noticed much in testing, it might be better suited for attack/defenses.

Driver Flugel (5.88g) is basically just DF145SD but the fan blades are in the opposite direction slanted downward to the right. I'm not sure as of yet if they do anything but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't.

If anyone has any questions or test ideas, let me know.

I'd say compare the Layer to a DarkDeathscyther Stamina combo such as D2SR, identical parts and opponents and compare the Flugel Driver to Survive, Claw, Cycle and Revolve, identical parts and opponents as well as solo spin times (Survive, Claw and Cycle due to the similarities and Revolve for raw stamina potential)
Have we come to a consensus that it's "Flame", not "Frame"?
(Mar. 28, 2017  8:10 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: Have we come to a consensus that it's "Flame", not "Frame"?

The contrary: it is Frame.
(Mar. 28, 2017  7:13 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Would having the Metal God Chip add MG to the beginning of the name?

I'm sure when it's released there will be an official way to indicate it when writing out a combination.
Results of spin time averages will be posted shortly, had to go to work earlier than expected yesterday.

DarkDeathscyther, Blaze Ragnarok, Gravity, Spread, 4c, Claw, Flugel and Revolve are used for the comparison.
I don't have Yielding, but I'd love one, no Orbit or Weight until my order ships. Not too interest in Cycle unless it's actually decent.
Considering how clear plastic doesn't work well for teeth, I'm hoping that future Random Boosters and Layer Collections will re-release the Blaze Ragnaruk Layer with opaque plastic teeth
(Mar. 30, 2017  1:22 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Considering how clear plastic doesn't work well for teeth, I'm hoping that future Random Boosters and Layer Collections will re-release the Blaze Ragnaruk Layer with opaque plastic teeth

that would require either they redesign the entire layer or the entire clear part be made of the other plastic. I doubt they'd take either action, but we'll never know until it happens.
I've been pretty busy but the results are in. Spin time averages; (Light launcher and long winder was used in Burst Stadium Wide)

Blaze Ragnarok.4c.Fl
1m 22s

Blaze Ragnarok.4c.R
1m 38s

Blaze Ragnarok.4c.C
1m 24s
---------------------------
Blaze Ragnarok.G.Fl
1m 35s

Blaze Ragnarok.G.R
1m 45s

Blaze Ragnarok.G.C
1m 27s

I'm tempted to try out Disk "6" but I'm far too tired right now.
Full Kumicho box image:
[Image: ch03_img.png](got 1 like in the wrong thread)
Another very cool video from LEOTOY showing the stamina wing gimmick in slow motion and how it works. Smile
While the layer definitely looks good enough to use, I'm still a bit skeptical about the driver. It just seems that it has way less stamina than it should've had...
(Mar. 30, 2017  1:22 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Considering how clear plastic doesn't work well for teeth, I'm hoping that future Random Boosters and Layer Collections will re-release the Blaze Ragnaruk Layer with opaque plastic teeth

Actually the clear plastic for ragnuruk isnt bad. I got all three god beys in the mail today and made the combo Blazing Ragnuruk 6Glaive Orbit and it is the BEST defesive type ever. after about maybe 150 battle against top teir attack types, the bey has only bursted 3 times. The clear plastic isnt bad like everyone is saying, at least for me it isnt.
(Apr. 06, 2017  1:50 AM)CageRaidHD Wrote: Actually the clear plastic for ragnuruk isnt bad. I got all three god beys in the mail today and made the combo Blazing Ragnuruk 6Glaive Orbit and it is the BEST defesive type ever. after about maybe 150 battle against top teir attack types, the bey has only bursted 3 times. The clear plastic isnt bad like everyone is saying, at least for me it isnt.

What? You received them today and you were able to conduct one-hundred-and-fifty battles already? What sort of life do you lead where you seemingly have nothing else to do hah?
finaly Ragnaruk have what is deserve to have. for Fl I think it will be more usefull with a left-spin beyblade.
(Apr. 06, 2017  2:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: What? You received them today and you were able to conduct one-hundred-and-fifty battles already? What sort of life do you lead where you seemingly have nothing else to do hah?
Hah! Yeah I really have no life at all, all I did today was play beyblade because of the nasty storms that came through Georgia where I live
(Apr. 04, 2017  1:11 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Another very cool video from LEOTOY showing the stamina wing gimmick in slow motion and how it works. Smile

It looks like its spinning to the left lol. But it turns out that Blaze Ragnaruk's "God Ability" isn't as lame as we all thought it would be!
i think it looks like a....

Beyblade sent from heaven ~_~ i still sticking with Acid Anubis tho -3-
The wbba. red recolour we saw previously:
[Image: C80IAAbVYAEsv-Q.jpg]
That picture does have an odd Disc, but the actual prize comes with the regular Blaze Ragnaruk parts:
[Image: 0406_img03.jpg]
[Image: 0406_img04.jpg]
[Image: 0406_img05.jpg]