[Product]  B-75 Blaze Ragnaruk .4C.Fl

The packaging for the God Layer beys looks awesome. Thanks for the pics, Kai-V!
That disc tho! Ragnaruk never fails in looking awesome!
Thanks, Kai-V!
R.I.P Wild Wyvern

Thanks Kai-V
Seems like Wild Wyvern is the only thing that Ragnaruk can burst without being bursted hahaha.
Tbh I think I like Ragnaruks new design the most, just look so sweet!
(Mar. 14, 2017  7:58 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Seems like Wild Wyvern is the only thing that Ragnaruk can burst without being bursted hahaha.

XD true, Hasbro version is much more decent though, it's been able to take down Z2 & even Draciel S
As can be seen in this video, there is nothing free-spinning at all in the Flugel Driver hah:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xrzJqj939U

The only 'gimmick' is like DF145: down/upper force of the wind.
It's interesting to see though, the teeth are no longe part of the colored plastic, as we saw on the Dual Layer system.

[Image: yIVZRYo.jpg]
(Mar. 15, 2017  3:41 AM)BeyGa Wrote: It's interesting to see though, the teeth are no longe part of the colored plastic, as we saw on the Dual Layer system.

[Image: yIVZRYo.jpg]

I saw that in the video, too. This is most likely the case for our other two God series beyblades, and probably every single God series release. Though, this kind of concerns me since I thought some people said that the gold dragoon, which had the clear plastic teeth, was worse in comparison to the white dragoon.

Thanks for sharing, BeyGa! Smile
Hmm, looking more closely at BR, the points on the R-shaped heads look like prime canadates for breakage. Hopefully the fact it's filled in in that area will make it not an issue.
[Image: 000557.png]

[Image: 000558.png]

[Image: 000563.png]

[Image: 000559.png]

So what will they do when they run out of numbers... Or will they really just reach 12 and, just like Hasbro, not care that the number does not represent anything and not care that we have difficulty remembering what the 4 part is supposed to be?
We still can see the "4" on the disc Wink
(Mar. 15, 2017  9:25 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: We still can see the "4" on the disc Wink

And even IV, but I mean, there is no "four-shaped" anything, so a 4 Disc is not supposed to bring any representation to your mind.
I personally do not like Blaze Ragnaruk. The only thing that I am hopeful for is it's layer.
(Mar. 15, 2017  10:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: And even IV, but I mean, there is no "four-shaped" anything, so a 4 Disc is not supposed to bring any representation to your mind.

Yes and no... But actually I find a bit difficult to understand what does it aim to (the new discs)...
The clear plastic on the teeth of all the new releases is troubling, as was mentioned before, the gold Dragoon S remake bursts more frequently than the white version, it would certainly be terrible if every Kami series Layer is plagued by that same problem, unless this is just something that Dragoon S has an issue with. The only thing holding BR back from being a good stamina Layer is bad teeth or the clear plastic reducing performance.

I am used to Takara rendering potentially good parts competitively useless, but if there is any Layer that I want to see perform well, it's Ragnaruk.
I'm definitely getting this Bey. Its beautiful. Ragnaruks have been plagued with mediocrity, but hopefully the 3rd time's the charm.
HLJ listing: http://hlj.com/product/TKT87483
Blaze Ragnaruk is the only God Layer so far that has clear teeth:
[Image: Blaze_Ragnaruk_teeth.jpg]

God Valkyrie versus Blaze Ragnaruk, then versus Kreis Satan:

Almost no burst by Blaze Ragnaruk, I am really surprised.
This is good, perhaps TT will give better balancing to stamina types, considering how uncompetitive nearly every previous stamina Layer has been. Finally Ragnaruk appears to be getting improvements, this is a release I've been waiting for.
Unboxing:

It seems BeyLogger sheets for that particular Beyblade can be cut out of box flaps this time around...! Gasp
(Mar. 17, 2017  2:59 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Unboxing:

It seems BeyLogger sheets for that particular Beyblade can be cut out of box flaps this time around...! Gasp

At 0:29 you can see that it is indeed called Flügel like I said. Flügel is German and means wing(s). Smile
Apparently there will be a red-orange recolour of Blaze Ragnaruk that will be available in tournaments as a prize of some sort soon:
[Image: C7q5SezVUAAvolm.jpg]
It comes with a Chip marked "wbba.".

Credits to: https://twitter.com/Beyblader_Red/status...2765160450
(Mar. 25, 2017  7:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: -Snip-
How does the chip work, exactly? Is it just a round chip that's attached to the layer somehow to add weight? Would the god layers have plastic chips themselves? If they aren't included in the package by default, doesn't this make metal god chip mandatory in 90% of combos since they add weight, thus rendering even more layers obsolete? I'm a bit confused here.