[Product]  B-75 Blaze Ragnaruk .4C.Fl

Any news or guesses for the disc and driver
(Mar. 04, 2017  1:53 AM)Makoto16 Wrote: Any news or guesses for the disc and driver

We just got images of the beyblade. I think it's unreasonable to be asking for more information on the Beyblade.
(Mar. 04, 2017  2:00 AM)Hato Wrote: We just got images of the beyblade. I think it's unreasonable to be asking for more information on the Beyblade.

Sorry
Kerbeus is getting an upgrade! That's good! Thank you for telling me that, thank you!
I just realized that, even though this layer is pretty rounded, if this layer has that claw gimmick, it'll probably ruin it for stamina. Hopefully those wings can take hits and reduce bursting though.
This look rather nice. Ill definitely pick one or two up when its released. This will be one of several things to make March a good month!
(Mar. 11, 2017  11:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: http://s.ameblo.jp/egnat/image-122554317...82671.html

Blaze Ragnaruk's parts are 4Cross and Fluguel?

You probably mean Flügel. It's German and means wing(s). Smile
So after Revolve, there's some weird Upper gimmick? Well unless it's free spinning, seems kinda lame for me TBH. But Blaze Ragnaruk looks quite nice, although the blue on it will take time to get used to. Thanks for the info again.
Blaze Ragnaruk has indeed the gimmick of Wing Defenser as you can see here: http://ameblo.jp/egnat/image-12255431764...83173.html
What is the function of Ragnaruk driver?
(Mar. 11, 2017  11:57 AM)TL14 Wrote: Blaze Ragnaruk has indeed the gimmick of Wing Defenser as you can see here: http://ameblo.jp/egnat/image-12255431764...83173.html

They call that flipper part "Stamina Wing" by the way.

(Mar. 11, 2017  12:38 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: What is the function of Ragnaruk driver?

It does not really mention it that much in those scans, but wings are used to give extra stamina and stabilise the Beyblade, historically.
I am loving the colour scheme! The bright blue colour is so nice with the orange of Ragnaruk. It's feels so Ragnaruky if you know what I mean :p

I wonder how effective the plastic disk will be, since it's supposed to deflect attacks/absorb the hit? Oh well, it still looks great, haha. Even though we don't see the driver, it just seems like a DF145 gimmick. I don't expect too much from it other than performing like Survive.

Thanks for sharing, Kai-V! Grin
since BR is pretty round, hopefully it has good stamina, and hopefully TT gives it decent teeth.
I guess those "Stamina Wings" for Blaze Ragnaruk is meant for centrifugal force, but if the wings contact most of the time, it'll probably lose stamina, and at the same time they don't look like it'll extend long enough to prevent burstings, but we'll see. I assume 4Cross is meant to stabilize it's balance by evening it's weight in all sides.
Fl tip? The characters are goingto florida =D

Jk
Wow tbh new Ragy is quite interesting

Layer. Hmm it's wing defenders like lol, which usually means it can will be quite gimmicky but don't really work well. But I still have hope with BR, as they did quite a bit attempts to make this design effective in quite a few gens so maybe they perfected design. If it doesn't hinder stamina much I think it can do pretty well as those wing can prevent other bey from making contact with layer and hit any high recoil contact point (maybe some tornado staller? Or Destabilizer)?

Disk. I still dunno what this new series is so no idea what to expect tbh.

Driver looks quite interesting. It has Survive like shape + Wings (they are large enough, so highly likely they can work) + I see a metal rod inside (in render) so it must be free spin too. So have really high hopes with this Smile but just wish they kept ring of Revolve too. I mean these all gimmicks to boost stamina are nice but if they​ kept it's great LAD gimmick it would have rocked (all in 1 stamina driver)
You're right. There's a rod inside which means that there's a high chance of it being free spinning. Thermal Pisces T125ES reborn I'm coming! ^^
That "free spinning rod" is probably just a hole in the plastic so the entire thing isn't filled entirely. A simular hole can be observed on Survive. You guys are asking for too many gimmicks on one driver Tongue_out
With a new bey do you guys think that Rantaro is going to be a bit more relevant in the second season?
(Mar. 13, 2017  12:53 AM)Limetka Wrote: With a new bey do you guys think that Rantaro is going to be a bit more relevant in the second season?

I hope so, and not just some test dummy for Valt or any new releases to just beat up.
(Mar. 13, 2017  12:53 AM)Limetka Wrote: With a new bey do you guys think that Rantaro is going to be a bit more relevant in the second season?

1) this belongs in the Anime/Manga topics, not here
2) MORE relevant? He already practically gets as much screentime as Valt! Tongue_out
(Mar. 12, 2017  9:15 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Driver looks quite interesting. It has Survive like shape + Wings (they are large enough, so highly likely they can work) + I see a metal rod inside (in render) so it must be free spin too. So have really high hopes with this :) but just wish they kept ring of tournamentRevolve too. I mean these all gimmicks to boost stamina are nice but if they kept it's great LAD gimmick it would have rocked (all in 1 stamina driver)
 I personally hope this doesn't have a free spinning core. Ive played in Plastics and MFB when Bearing cores/Free Spinning gimmicks were dominant. I feel that Burst is still a bit young for that. But regardless this looks like it will have some weight behind it, so I forsee it having some use for tournaments. Time will tell!

But one other thing, I absolutely love the colors on this.