[Product]  B-75 Blaze Ragnaruk .4C.Fl

Already bought, I love Ragnaruk and Rantaro, and that looks sick.
(Feb. 27, 2017  3:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The evolution of Rising Ragnaruk, with a multi-layer Layer with two main flame sections and two claw-like sections. The Disc  has two rounded wings on each side and definitely appears to have a sliding gimmick, so if it ever touches an opponent, it might be able to absorb some shock. Its Driver has wings like DF145 in Metal Fight Beyblade and it could be free-spinning. The tip is basically like Survive's.

[Image: BlazeRagnaruk_1_BeybladeBurst.jpg] [Image: BlazeRagnaruk_2_BeybladeBurst.jpg] [Image: BlazeRagnaruk_3_BeybladeBurst.jpg]

Was all these new computer imgs from the new CoroCoro issue? And thank you btw really excited!
I love the way this looks! The driver looks like it's just Upper but a Driver but the layer looks amazingly bulky and cool.

And once again, doesn't this remind anyone else of Battle Strikers with that centre core?
It's amazing! I absolutely love it. :') The layer itself looks great so I'm having high hopes of it being competitive worthy.
It reminds me of DranzerMS. It seems to be the best Ragnarok layer released so far.
Looks awesome! Thanks Kai-V.

Was guessing it would have a bearing-based BGrin-esque Driver, but I guess that will have to wait.
Well, there is something that looks like a shaft inside, but if it is really free-spinning, it is clearly going to be like Gyro.

Thanks for the news Kai-V.
Driver just looks like cyclone unhyped
To me it looks a bit like the layer could have "claws" that will pull out when it's spinning fast enough, like Wing Attacker did in Plastic Gen - but the other way around, so they arent facing in the spin direction, so they can absorb hits.
OMG I'm so excited for the beys in Beyblade Burst God!!!!!

Thanks for the image Kai-V
[Image: 03c0a21ebe096b639bb913d105338744eaf8ac12.jpg]
I think Blaze Ragnaruk is like a STAMINA beyblade more than the previous two Ragnaruks...
I think the Blaze Ragnaruk layer will have two wings that get folded out by centrifugal force and should make it spin longer and absorb some of the shock when hit because you can see two big shafts on the outer part of the layer. Since Blaze Ragnaruk is probably right spinning the propellers should only in theory lower the friction between the Bey and the stadium by making it hover.
hiya, wing defenser. nice to see you again
[Image: O9STdJR.png]
(Feb. 28, 2017  2:43 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: hiya, wing defenser. nice to see you again
[Image: O9STdJR.png]
It looks like it's just the smaller parts that make the actual wing. The bigger ones you drew in seem to be behind another part of the layer and therefore wouldn't be able to come out. 

Here's what I mean:
[Image: 783MlBN.jpg]
Thanks for sharing these images, Kai-V! Smile

The Burning Ragnaruk layer seems pretty good, actually. It's pretty round and doesn't seem to be too bumpy as opposed to Rising Ragnaruk. I do have some minor hope for this. The disk is also seems pretty round, and maybe this will find use in some defensive combo because of its free spinning ability. The driver is something that I really need to wait on, since it just seems like DF145 from MFB mixed with Gyro's free spinning tip. It just seems very niche. Overall, from speculating, I do have some hope for this Bey!
It finally appears that Ragnaruk is getting proper treatment, the Layer has a lot of potential. TT really needs to learn from the massive issues a lot of Dual Layers had with their inconsistent coupling of bad teeth on aggressive designs.
I feel as though the tip is free-spinning with the wings being fixed to the driver. That would make the most sense imo. Would be nice if it had a bearing, but another free-spinning driver is alright for now.
(Feb. 27, 2017  10:46 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: [Image: 03c0a21ebe096b639bb913d105338744eaf8ac12.jpg]
I think Blaze Ragnaruk is like a STAMINA beyblade more than the previous two Ragnaruks...

BR reminds me of Thermal with those ridges.
getting dranzer ms vibes from the layer..... love iiiiit!
That upper force on the driver is sick.
Such an interesting design! I wonder how heavy these new layers will be. They look chunky, but this one also looks compact enough to have a lot of potential!
I just got on this thread, and read that Ragnaruk and the other Beys from Burst are getting upgrades!? How?! And why isn't Kerbeus getting one?! what about Kensuke?! I'm freaking out here!! Someone slap me with a bey! Please!! (Hyperventilates)
Kerbeus is getting one it's just not known yet
(Mar. 03, 2017  7:42 PM)DracoYggdrasil1 Wrote: I just got on this thread, and read that Ragnaruk and the other Beys from Burst are getting upgrades!? How?! And why isn't Kerbeus getting one?! what about Kensuke?! I'm freaking out here!! Someone slap me with a bey! Please!! (Hyperventilates)

There will be a Kerbeus of the Third generation which is called Guardian Kerbeus, but it will be released in the summer.
(Mar. 03, 2017  7:42 PM)DracoYggdrasil1 Wrote: I just got on this thread, and read that Ragnaruk and the other Beys from Burst are getting upgrades!? How?! And why isn't Kerbeus getting one?! what about Kensuke?! I'm freaking out here!! Someone slap me with a bey! Please!! (Hyperventilates)

Kensuke left the BeyClub earlier on in the series, and he is no longer a protagonist. There is no point in releasing a Bey on launch day for non-protagonists.