[Product]  B-74 Starter Kreis Satan 2Glaive Lp

(Mar. 23, 2017  12:27 AM)Tsits-Traio Wrote: Lol ok I wasn't sure. I'm fine with beyblades and Pokemon i wasn't sure if they were going to surround beyblades around satan or something
Also is satan different in Japanese?

I guess they ain't as serious about satan. I mean they made a parody character in Dragonball named Mr satan. I think its not a big thing over there
It is not a matter of whether Satan is different in Japan: what else can Satan be but the name of the devil? All that changes is whether you believe that character exists in real life or whether it indeed is just a fictional character.
Can we just chat about the performance, design or something else? Thank you.

I wanted to share this cool mod. This guy managed to take out the plastic rollers and replaced them with small bearings, I'm guessing a yoyo bearing.
This is one amazing defensive bey actually if customised cos with its base it does that weird spiral movement thing but customised it tanks attacks from many other beys
(Mar. 29, 2017  8:29 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: This is one amazing defensive bey actually if customised cos with its base it does that weird spiral movement thing but customised it tanks attacks from many other beys

A week and a bit ago you were saying it was terrible. You're hopeless.
(Mar. 29, 2017  10:07 PM)Ultra Wrote: A week and a bit ago you were saying it was terrible. You're hopeless.

Even if he was back-pedaling on his opinion on it, that kind of came off as a little rude.
(Mar. 29, 2017  10:07 PM)Ultra Wrote: A week and a bit ago you were saying it was terrible. You're hopeless.

Well people change. A week ago u might have played with metal fight beyblades then a week later u might start collecting plastics. Is that wrong? A week ago I was speaking hypothetically but now I seen it in action I changed my mind, Is that wrong? U should quit picking out other people's flaws and sometimes think beyond the "I'm always right" scope.  People can find flaws in anything, it's not an amazing skill lol.
O. K
Before this gets salty, just don't start aggravating eachother. We make mistakes, there's no doubt in that so let's just treat it as a mistake. It might have sounded differently to him than you, you never know.
(Mar. 30, 2017  12:39 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Well people change. A week ago u might have played with metal fight beyblades then a week later u might start collecting plastics. Is that wrong? A week ago I was speaking hypothetically but now I seen it in action I changed my mind, Is that wrong? U should quit picking out other people's flaws and sometimes think beyond the "I'm always right" scope.  People can find flaws in anything, it's not an amazing skill lol.

The wording didn't look hypothetical. Also it was under several videos so it looked like you commenting on the performance in the videos. I've never said i'm always right and I don't feel that way. If you think I do that's your problem really.
For testing this Layer I think comparing it to Odin, Dark Deathscyther and Kaiser Kerbeus (and Deathscyther and Wyvern if the teeth aren't too worn) would be best. Maybe in the combos [Layer] Heavy/Armed Defense?

As for the Driver, compare it to Defense to see if those rollers can actually do much good? I've seen the BeybladeGeeks' video on this Beyblade and they did a launch at a bad angle on purpose and it did seem like the rollers brought it back to balance with little Stamina loss.

I would but I don't have this guy nor any Takara Tomy Beyblades
(Mar. 30, 2017  12:39 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Well people change. A week ago u might have played with metal fight beyblades then a week later u might start collecting plastics. Is that wrong? A week ago I was speaking hypothetically but now I seen it in action I changed my mind, Is that wrong? U should quit picking out other people's flaws and sometimes think beyond the "I'm always right" scope.  People can find flaws in anything, it's not an amazing skill lol.
And I guess I'm next on the "watch list" for making first impressions through inferring from a couple of videos. The point here is that the videos aren't really targeted at the people who wanted to be competitive or evaluate which beys to buy in order to be competitive at a best price, but rather others who consider which bey is the strongest right out of the box, as the battles are not customized. I do have a valid reason to be skeptical about these beys because they don't function like they're supposed to. Seeing Blazing Ragnaruk tipping over and losing balance this easily and getting outspun by a defense type is just disheartening, and even more so with God Valkyrie moving way too slow for attacks to be powerful enough to burst Kreis Satan.
(Mar. 30, 2017  1:10 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: As for the Driver, compare it to Defense to see if those rollers can actually do much good? I've seen the BeybladeGeeks' video on this Beyblade and they did a launch at a bad angle on purpose and it did seem like the rollers brought it back to balance with little Stamina loss.

Never thought I'd see the day where we'll intentionally bad launch beys, yet here we are.
(Mar. 30, 2017  2:10 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: Never thought I'd see the day where we'll intentionally bad launch beys, yet here we are.

Maybe it'll be a good Defense Driver for newer bladers?

Either that or a good counter for Upper Attack/Destabilizer combos (If we ever get a good Upper Attack Layer again!)
So yes the reversed letters that are tingling people's OCD are voluntary of course, but it turns out that this effect is used to differentiate between Beyblades with the same letter, like Satan and Spriggan. So we are somewhat supposed to write those as Ƨatan and Spriggan, or at least in abbreviations it is definitely supposed to be: kƧ and lS (Legend Spriggan). Oh well...

That is what happens when you shoot yourself in the foot/paint yourself to a corner of a room by deliberately assigning one letter to only one product for the whole beginning of a series...
That's actually kinda cool. I'm 100% ok with the name system. Smile
(Apr. 04, 2017  2:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So yes the reversed letters that are tingling people's OCD are voluntary of course, but it turns out that this effect is used to differentiate between Beyblades with the same letter, like Satan and Spriggan. So we are somewhat supposed to write those as Ƨatan and Spriggan, or at least in abbreviations it is definitely supposed to be: kƧ and lS (Legend Spriggan). Oh well...

That is what happens when you shoot yourself in the foot/paint yourself to a corner of a room by deliberately assigning one letter to only one product for the whole beginning of a series...

Only the letters on the God Chips are reversed. The initials on Kreis Satan's shows "kS", not "kƧ". I think you're trying to make a mountain out of a molehill here lol. Having the extra lower case letter in front is enough of a differentiation.

What I think is more of a problem is the 2 Disc specifically. Xeno Xcalibur Vertical Claw and Xcalibur 2-Vortex Claw have the same abbreviation (X2VC) if you don't think about it hard enough. But, on the back of the DL boxes, the 2s on the DL abbreviations are always written in subscript, so it's less "TT not having foresight" and more "the fandom not realizing number discs were going to be a thing".
(Apr. 04, 2017  2:45 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Only the letters on the God Chips are reversed. The initials on Kreis Satan's shows "kS", not "kƧ". I think you're trying to make a mountain out of a molehill here lol. Having the extra lower case letter in front is enough of a differentiation.

That was following one of the Master Bladers' posts, so clearly the reversed S has to be used instead somewhere, whether when writing the full name or when abbreviating hah.
(Apr. 04, 2017  2:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That was following one of the Master Bladers' posts, so clearly the reversed S has to be used instead somewhere, whether when writing the full name or when abbreviating hah.

Is this the post in question? https://twitter.com/masterblader_m/statu...0549027840

To me it looks like they're talking about the God chip (and also the box emblem thingy) specifically, though google translate may be misguiding me Tongue_out
Ragnarok's God Chip isn't reversed, and V is vertically symmetrical. I think it's safe to say that reverse letters are used for layers that share a letter with another layer, just to differentiate the chips themselves. Think like the difference between the Dragonis and L-Drago face bolts. They're both dragons, but they're designed differently to make differentiating who's face bolt is who's easier.
Has anyone else gotten a defective kS layer?
[Image: IMG_5708.JPG]
(Apr. 06, 2017  1:48 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Has anyone else gotten a defective kS layer?
[Image: IMG_5708.JPG]

Mine wasn't, I think u are just unlucky
Now it's Kreis Satan time to get a LEOTOY video, showing its slow motion action!
(Jul. 28, 2017  4:08 PM)BeyBlader Louai Wrote: My Kreis Satan's teeth broke
https://twitter.com/BladerlouaiLk/status...6261176320

Wow! This is horrible. This is the first time I've seen God Valkyrie and Kreis Satan break.