[Product]  B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter

Maybe that launcher is the most durable one and can therefore handle all the power boost new generation will have Tongue_out
(Oct. 23, 2016  2:11 PM)model850 Wrote: Maybe that launcher is the most durable one and can therefore handle all the power boost new generation will have Tongue_out

I don't think a Porto launcher would be the most durable because it's really small And I think any light launcher or beylauncher can handle the bey.
(Oct. 23, 2016  1:07 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: since this is releasing in march, going by previous reveals of systems, and assuming it will release in march 15th(random date, and it's also meeting halfway), we'll get news on december 15th, which is when corocoro releases.
essentially getting news 3 months ahead of release.

december will be great month hopefully.
december L2 (probably) releases, as well as RB5, and the possibility of the new system being revealed.

Why do you think there will be news about them in CoroCoro as soon as three months before, in December?

(Oct. 23, 2016  2:11 PM)model850 Wrote: Maybe that launcher is the most durable one and can therefore handle all the power boost new generation will have Tongue_out

For power, basically every other type of launcher has proven to be better than the Proto Launcher.
Reading everyone's speculation in this thread has been so interesting! I like the idea that maybe the layer splits in two, and that new mechanism is more costly for them to produce. It sortof seems like a natural progression to me.

Excited for many more months of Burst even though my wallet is crying!
I guess that was a failed attempt at sarcasm.

Seriously though it might just be the cost reduction (best assumption) or maybe they wanted to put smaller launcher in order to fit additional (sub)layer inside current box dimensions (yet again cutting the cost of making new packaging design). Uncertain
(Oct. 23, 2016  4:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2016  1:07 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: since this is releasing in march, going by previous reveals of systems, and assuming it will release in march 15th(random date, and it's also meeting halfway), we'll get news on december 15th, which is when corocoro releases.
essentially getting news 3 months ahead of release.

december will be great month hopefully.
december L2 (probably) releases, as well as RB5, and the possibility of the new system being revealed.

Why do you think there will be news about them in CoroCoro as soon as three months before, in December?
it's nothing more than a guess
1st gen: annonced-April/released-July
2nd gen: announced-February (January?)/released-April

maybe we'll get it in January or even February. if it's a complete evolution of the system and not just the layer, i just think December could be likely.

i could be wrong, and i probably am
Well, since the alphabet is all used up, the second season is going to be pretty different in some way. I have no idea what change would drive up the price, but I think we can expect a major difference.
So I decided to predict what the second season is based on past patterns.
V-Force introduced magnetic disks and later special parts, along with more parts.
Metal Masters made more parts; Metal Fusion had mainly Storm, Rock, Flame, and Dark, with a couple other parts, but Metal masters had a new wheel for almost every bey.
Likely ditching the alphabet trend, Burst season 2 will most likely have more new parts, maybe a new disk and driver for every bey. I would not expect a major new gimmick till season 3.
I'm expecting something to happen with the new customise disks at some point.
What I want to see is CWDs make a return. I mean, we're almost there with Magnum, Jerk, and Polish.

One thing I don't want to see return are spin tracks/drivers with different heights. In MFB the only valuable heights were the absolute minimum, absolute maximum, and anything with a heavy disk of some sort (BD145, SP230, etc.), leaving 90% of parts useless.
(Oct. 22, 2016  9:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2016  8:40 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Calling it right now!

Metal Saga/Shogun Steel = Dash Yonkuro (Racing Mini-4WD/Wild Mini-4WD)
Beyblade Burst = Let's & Go (Fully Cowled Mini-4WD/Mechanical Mini-4WD/Aero Mini-4WD)

Valkyrie (B-01) = Magnum Saber (Fully Cowled Mini-4WD)
Victory Valkyrie (B-34) = Victory Magnum (Fully Cowled Mini-4WD)
Valkyrie V3 (B-73) = Cyclone Magnum (Fully Cowled Mini-4WD)

I think you are gonna have to explain this a bit more if you want anyone to understand it Tongue_out

Valkyrie (Attack-Type) = Magnum (Fully Cowled Mini-4WD/Aero Mini-4WD)
Deathscyther (Attack-Type) = Sonic (Fully Cowled Mini-4WD/Aero Mini-4WD)
Kerbeus (Defense-Type) = Tridagger (Fully Cowled Mini-4WD/Aero Mini-4WD)
Ragnarok (Stamina-Type) = Spin-Axe (Fully Cowled Mini-4WD/Mechanical Mini-4WD)
Spriggan (Balance-Type) = Proto-Saber (Fully Cowled Mini-4WD/Mechanical Mini-4WD)
Xcalibur (Attack-Type) = Brocken Gigant (Fully Cowled Mini-4WD)
Zeus (Stamina-Type) = Beak Spider (Fully Cowled Mini-4WD)
Longinus = Ray Stinger (Fully Cowled Mini-4WD)

BTW Here's a list of every Mini-4WD car from "Let's & Go!": http://mini-4wd.wikia.com/wiki/User:Joec...27s_%26_Go!

Beigoma Academy Beyclub = TRF Victorys
Four Spin-Emperors = Ogami Corps
OK ... that's still totally inscrutable for anyone who doesn't know 4WD.
(Oct. 24, 2016  1:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: OK ... that's still totally inscrutable for anyone who doesn't know 4WD.

4WD = 4-Wheel Drive
Mini-4WD = Battery-powered plastic model race car
(Oct. 23, 2016  11:34 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: One thing I don't want to see return are spin tracks/drivers with different heights. In MFB the only valuable heights were the absolute minimum, absolute maximum, and anything with a heavy disk of some sort (BD145, SP230, etc.), leaving 90% of parts useless.

Not true. The 130-145 range was quite valuable as a mid point that could reasonably interact with both extremes.

Multiple heights would not interact well with the burst gimmick, though, making them unlikely to return.
I think that its metal disk will be blue like for BB-70's Galaxy!
This new Valkyrie will be called God Valkyrie.
Maybe we will finally have split layers...? Its cool that they're removing the alphabet thing. Thanks for the info.
*God* Valkyrie? Jeesh Valt, pretentious much? Tongue_out

(in all seriousness tho, that's a pretty dumb name, but I can't think of a better one. Knight Valkyrie at a stretch?)
God Valkryie? Really surprised to see it starting with God, not only because it goes V, V2, and now GV(?) (like cosmicstriker mentioned above), but it makes it seem like the most superior Valkryie.

Thank you for the update, Kai-V! Smile
(Nov. 02, 2016  10:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This new Valkyrie will be called God Valkyrie.

Lots of Christian references suddenly following Lost Longinus!
(Nov. 02, 2016  10:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2016  10:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This new Valkyrie will be called God Valkyrie.

Lots of Christian references suddenly following Lost Longinus!

calling it now, B-74 starter "Jesus Spriggan"
hoping God Valkyrie is a good Valkyrie

Dumb Rimshot
G...God Valkyrie????? Wow...damn lol. Well since @[TrainiacJ] called it I might as well bandwagon the claim.
Well, they've certainly set the bar high on this one.