[Product]  B-71 Booster Acid Anubis .Y.O

i heard (y) has a mode change
(Feb. 06, 2017  1:39 AM)Gum#1 Wrote: i heard (y) has a mode change

Where could you have possibly heard that?
Thanks BeyGa.

Yell? I mean it looks sweet but... what does it do? Whats it meant to do? Maybe it focuses weight in the centre?
Thanks for sharing the image, BeyGa!

Is that Korean..? I am surprised to see it be revealed in a Korean leak opposed to something from Japan, or even Hong Kong. But besides that, Yell looks extremely light, and makes me wonder how it may do in Stamina combinations.
And I thought the Disc was Yowl

Thanks for sharing BeyGa
the disk seems like it could have the best LAD in the game, even more than Spread and Polish.
I hope the disk is at least 20 Grams.

I'm hoping A2 and Y are both useful, Orbit is already top tier, so i hope this is beyblade has all top tier parts, so the second generation can finish on a high note.
I doubt they'd release all top tier parts in one release, they want you to buy more and customize more. So, either the disc or the layer will be bad, but I did like the looks of the new disc. Smile
"yell"

i'm dying
Well, Yell. Not very surprising, One of my guess. XD
I guess the introduction might be something like:
The ring will absorb the shake and most weights are on the center to keep balance.
In other words, I think Yell is a combination of Bumper and Central.
(Feb. 06, 2017  1:41 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: the disk seems like it could have the best LAD in the game, even more than Spread and Polish.
I hope the disk is at least 20 Grams.

I'm hoping A2 and Y are both useful, Orbit is already top tier, so i hope this is beyblade has all top tier parts, so the second generation can finish on a high note.

It does not extend past the Layer, so it could not have good Life After Death... That expression is thrown around too much, there is barely any of it in Burst so far.
Seems like a better fit for an evolution of the ring disc than gravity or down. Definitely picking this up (eventually-seriously, the latest release i have is nova neptune, and i literally just got my K2 like a week ago. I'M BEHIND).
Hahah the leak litterally comes from the official Korean Beyblade Burst website. Poor TAKARA-TOMY, they are completely unable to maintain secrecy anywhere...

The description for the Yell Disc says that the structure makes the Disc have durability (like a bridge, by dispersing the impact to many branches) and centrifugal force. That being said, as I already mentioned, this is just talk if the Disc is not actually wide enough...

As for the Acid Anubis Dual Layer, its description almost blatantly says that it is small. In any case, as a Defense part, we know that it will have horrible teeth already...
Wonder if the disc will make any noise...
(Feb. 06, 2017  4:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hahah the leak litterally comes from the official Korean Beyblade Burst website. Poor TAKARA-TOMY, they are completely unable to maintain secrecy anywhere...

The description for the Yell Disc says that the structure makes the Disc have durability (like a bridge, by dispersing the impact to many branches) and centrifugal force. That being said, as I already mentioned, this is just talk if the Disc is not actually wide enough...

As for the Acid Anubis Dual Layer, its description almost blatantly says that it is small. In any case, as a Defense part, we know that it will have horrible teeth already...

What is the Korean HTTP code of site?
(Feb. 06, 2017  4:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hahah the leak litterally comes from the official Korean Beyblade Burst website. Poor TAKARA-TOMY, they are completely unable to maintain secrecy anywhere...

But the teeth of Quad Quetzalcoatl and Evileye are very good, and the teeth of Kaiser Kerbeus, Kerbeus and Wyvern are not too terrible. I still expect a K2 teeth for A2...
(Feb. 06, 2017  7:52 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: I found this!
https://www.beybladeburst.co.kr/product/...view?id=86

Yes, that is what it is. Those pictures were already posted.
Thanks, Valt Aoi, I was needing a better quality version of the image and couldn't find it for some reason.
I NEED ONE! Mercury Anubis is my all time favorite Bey!
(Feb. 06, 2017  11:57 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: I NEED ONE! Mercury Anubis is my all time favorite Bey!

I can't wait to be able to get one. Lucario is my favorite Pokemon and it's based off Anubis. So, once I get one, I will finally have my Lucario Beyblade! XD
Why did they release the black Orbit in that set only to release it in this set several releases later? I mean I guess it's good cause it looks awesome but still. Anyway I don't have very high hopes for Yell. It looks too thin to way anything useful.
(Feb. 07, 2017  12:03 AM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: I can't wait to be able to get one. Lucario is my favorite Pokemon and it's based off Anubis. So, once I get one, I will finally have my Lucario Beyblade! XD

wow I actually thought you said "I will finally have my Lucio Beyblade!"