[Product]  B-70 Sword Launcher Blue

Really cool, and probably a recolour, in my opinion. It will come out in January.

UPDATE:

(Dec. 15, 2016  3:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: As I thought, this Sword Launcher has a blue and white colour scheme:

[Image: Burst_Sword_Launcher_Blue.jpg]

Well, it goes well with those blue and white Xeno Xcalibur recolours for sure...
well that was a lot all at once

Here's hoping they fix the breakage problems. And that they make it in a cool color. (pls be in black or silver)
Ooh, if it's a nice colour, I might actually pick it up this time - the McDonald's colour scheme the current one has doesn't really do it for me.
this is good, considering it is slightly more powerful than long winder, i will definitely buy 1-2 of the launchers.
Really hope they've improved the quality of this one after such a long time.
Ooh. Might pick this up. Smile
This better not break on me..
A Sword Launcher would be really great and Let's see if this would also be like the one which comes with X2 in terms of Durability ? Or More Durable which would be really great for sure !
Thanks for The News Kai !
Thanks Kai-V for all the new newsGrin
Hopefully takara would release fixed launcher.
After watching the struggle of * in person multiple times, I will be shocked if they haven't improved the inner-workings of this launcher for the second release.
Sorry but is it common for the Xeno Xcalibur launcher to break? Cause I broke mine like the 2nd day I had it... =/
i want a clear ice blue launcher, that would look amazing.
hopefully they fix the issue that people have suffered from, with the gears breaking.
(Oct. 24, 2016  8:27 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: Sorry but is it common for the Xeno Xcalibur launcher to break? Cause I broke mine like the 2nd day I had it... =/

it's not particularly common from what I've seen, but I might be wrong and it could be a lot worse than I suspected
(Oct. 24, 2016  12:21 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2016  8:27 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: Sorry but is it common for the Xeno Xcalibur launcher to break? Cause I broke mine like the 2nd day I had it... =/

it's not particularly common from what I've seen, but I might be wrong and it could be a lot worse than I suspected

It is common for some people, but honestly mine is OK and I have seen very few breaks among the Japanese community as well, so overall I do not think it is that common.
I only asked because a few people who have already replied to this thread were mentioned quality/breakage issues and I had it happen to me as well.
This will be something I pickup in January. It will be on my ToBuy list before AN17
The release date is January 21st 2017.
Potentially something to pick up if the breakage and jamming issues are solved, would be quite nice to finally be able to use that extra power my broken Sword Launcher has been denying me
This will be blue, it seems.
(Dec. 15, 2016  3:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This will be blue, it seems.

A blue Sword Launcher ? That would be really good ! I am kinda looking forward and I hope this sword launcher is way more durable then the last one !
"Yes indeed. Blue is the only proper color for a launcher."

(if you know where thats from you're a nerd :P)
As I thought, this Sword Launcher has a blue and white colour scheme:

[Image: Burst_Sword_Launcher_Blue.jpg]

Well, it goes well with those blue and white Xeno Xcalibur recolours for sure...
Really nice, definitly gonna buy this, also in order to have a back up from the previous one
Well, since I broke my first Sword Launcher, and I really liked this blue recolor, I might get one of these. I hope the gears inside are a bit reinforced.
Thanks for the pic, Kai-V! Grin
Much Wowz
Thx 4 pic Kai-V