[Product]  B-69 Booster Jail Jormungand.I.Cy

Aw, man! That looks so cool! Grin
Thank you, marutti! Grin
The driver is called Cycle, and is super awesome, imo.
A free spinning H145, what ? Hahahaha.
Thanks marutti. The sheer size for Cycle alone makes it look like it's going to be the heaviest driver so far.
it appears the part that has the free-spinning wings also continues down to the tip. Very interesting. I wonder if this will give Revolve some decent competition as the best stamina driver for LAD?
(Jan. 14, 2017  12:53 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: it appears the part that has the free-spinning wings also continues down to the tip. Very interesting. I wonder if this will give Revolve some decent competition as the best stamina driver for LAD?

In the video it was definitely only the wings spinning and not the tip so I doubt this will give Revolve any run for it's money.
(Jan. 14, 2017  1:24 AM)Ultra Wrote: In the video it was definitely only the wings spinning and not the tip so I doubt this will give Revolve any run for it's money.

The tip itself does not spin, but the casing around it seems to, as it is part of the wing assembly. Think if it like a reverse Gyro; the tip remains stationary, while the plastic around it is free-spinning.
(Jan. 15, 2017  1:36 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: The tip itself does not spin, but the casing around it seems to, as it is part of the wing assembly. Think if it like a reverse Gyro; the tip remains stationary, while the plastic around it is free-spinning.

Okay but that sounds like it will be terrible compared to something where it's actually free spinning....
Doesn't Revolve have something like that, actually? Where the disk free spins? I can totally see this as a lesser Revolve though.
If it was like Wolborg 4 it would probably be the new best driver for LAD but unfortunately it isn't. The gimmick looks fun, but there's no way this thing could beat Revolve.
(Jan. 15, 2017  3:21 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Doesn't Revolve have something like that, actually? Where the disk free spins? I can totally see this as a lesser Revolve though.

Did you even read the above posts? I was saying this won't be a new revolve because the tip isn't free spinning which is why revolve is good....

(Jan. 15, 2017  3:39 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: If it was like Wolborg 4 it would probably be the new best driver for LAD but unfortunately it isn't. The gimmick looks fun, but there's no way this thing could beat Revolve.

Finally someone with a clue.
(Jan. 15, 2017  3:56 PM)Ultra Wrote: Did you even read the above posts? I was saying this won't be a new revolve because the tip isn't free spinning which is why revolve is good....

Revolve's tip is not free spinning. It has a disk around the tip which spins freely, which appears to also be the case for Cycle (though the outer disk here is connected to the H145 bits).

I could see Cycle being a viable side-grade to Revolve (more defensive and possibly better LAD, we'll have to see about that), but definitely not outclassing it for raw Stamina.
(Jan. 15, 2017  5:49 PM)Cake Wrote: Revolve's tip is not free spinning. It has a disk around the tip which spins freely, which appears to also be the case for Cycle (though the outer disk here is connected to the H145 bits).

I could see Cycle being a viable side-grade to Revolve (more defensive and possibly better LAD, we'll have to see about that), but definitely not outclassing it for raw Stamina.

Excuse me for using language that has always been used before burst came along....  I'm aware the whole thing isn't free spinning. Also it didn't actually show that part spinning in the video. So that's pure speculation for the moment.

An unboxing and battle with J2.I.Cy VS OHO. 

Credit goes to this guy
Apparently in the anime and on the BeyTerminal, the Cy Driver was made to seem quite higher than other Drivers, but it looks to be the same "standard height" we write about in all Beyblade Wiki articles hah.
[Image: C2mWXDlUUAAIdRp.jpg]
From: https://twitter.com/BBajirisuku1812/stat...1386915841

Also, seeing it lose rather easily to Odin like that... Not good. Of course Jail Jormungand is bad, but it is a bad sign for Cy as well.
Cy seems to look unbalanced to me. It may look "good" but its performance is clearly questionable.
(Jan. 20, 2017  10:34 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Cy seems to look unbalanced to me. It may look "good" but its performance is clearly questionable.

Thank you for pointing out the absolute obvious.

/sarcasm

Personally, I don't think that Cycle will be utter trash. I don't expect it to have great stamina, but I do wonder how it would fare in a defensive combo, and what Cycle's LAD is like.
A comparison picture of the Random Layer Collection colour versus the Booster colour:

[Image: C2oV87BUoAEg0Kh.jpg]
Thanks to: https://twitter.com/MeGaNe_DD_0718/statu...0051217408
Thanks Kai-V.

The booster version is definitely far superior aesthetically compared to the RLC version, same case as O2.
(Jan. 21, 2017  12:58 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Thanks Kai-V.

The booster version is definitely far superior aesthetically compared to the RLC version, same case as O2.

Really? I'd say completely the opposite by far in both cases.