[Product]  B-67 Random Booster Vol. 5 Gigant Gaia.Q.F - Draciel S.C.P

There still can be some disc with single letter E X Y Z. I really hope there can be some disc with good stamina and weight, almost all my combos use Heavy Gravity Spread and Knuckle, I really want something new!
And there is still one possible driver with single letter K.
There are only two more expected release two booster wich is a stamina type and a defense so there are only two more disk to use and I think the other two maybe release as a wbba exclusive
We still don't know the second generation of Chaos and Trident XD
I guess that We can get a whole J2 booster in January and a whole E2 booster in February(Is anyone interested in the guy with pink hair in the OP? I think he might be the user of E2. By the way, he(or she?) looks cute o( ̄ε ̄*)). Acid Anubis might be the rare in the random layer collection vol.5 with the structure of the third generation, just like what Obelisk Odin was in RLC vol.2. (I heard that the A2 maybe in fact the third generation, but it has the name of the second, so it might be the mid of the two generations.)
The problem is, we can see four new characters in OP. We have known that the one in the lower right corner use G2, and the one in the middle should use J2 since there is a J on his coat. That means there should be two new beys. One might be E2 but what is the other one? Mad Minoboros?
No, there are no plans to release Jeir Jormungand and Exceed Evil-eye as standalone Boosters at all.

There are other more logical names that have to be released before God Valkyrie in March and very few months to go... Acid Anubis, Mad Minoboros. And we only have B-69 Booster in January and B-71 Booster in February. The only problem is that none are Attack types, and Mad Minoboros technically is one, but I think you guys are trying to cram way too many new Beyblades in what is actually a lax release schedule before the big month of March.
I think Mad Minoboros will get released as an Attack layer in RLC 5. I think Anubis will be the defense, and Trident, the stamina. Don't know if we'll ever see trident again. I mean, we would've gotten a name already, but who knows. Maybe Trident is the RLC, and that's why we have gotten the name yet. Still don't know why they'd change Minoboros' type though. Maybe we'll never see Trident, and they'll surprise us with a "new gen" layer for RLC 5. Maybe 2nd gen trident will get released in 3rd gen... in a set? So many maybes
what if this also contains 2 other new beyblades
assuming B69 is A2, and B71 is T2

what if this final RB for the dual layers, contains C2, and M2, along with the prize being G2
this would allow for all the remaining disks to be used, before the start of the next generation.
Recolours could be U2, B2, and also Neptune, as neptune is the only one that has not received a recolour.
It already contains Gigant Gaia and Draciel S. There is essentially no chance that there will be any other new parts, Layer or Driver, than that.
I think they'll release M2 as RLC and the two will be T2 and A2 and I've already said this on the other post
They haven't leaked T2 anywhere, I don't expect it to release.
And I'm Pretty sure A2 hasn't been leaked
(Dec. 02, 2016  12:13 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: And I'm Pretty sure A2 hasn't been leaked

It was leaked along with some of the next gen beyblades like Blaze Ragnaruk and Drain Fafnir. It's called Acid Anubis.
(Dec. 02, 2016  12:15 AM)cosmicstriker Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2016  12:13 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: And I'm Pretty sure A2 hasn't been leaked

It was leaked along with some of the next gen beyblades like Blaze Ragnaruk and Drain Fafnir. It's called Acid Anubis.

I know the name I thought he meant pictures of A2
What about Amaterios 2? Grin
I am also interested in the next legendary rare bey which might be γγγ. γ may be used as g, but I don't know if there is any sun-god's name start with g.
Im good with anythin but: Storm Spriggan, Rising Raganruk, & K2. I have enough of them. We havent seen an Unlock Unicorn in a pack. We have: Zeus, Yaeger, X2, Nova Neptune, Fang Fenrir, Psychic Phantom, Inferno Infrit so theres bound to be one of these. But I am done with the 3 I said above. I have 5 S2's, 4 K2's, & 3 R2's. I will buy this full set but any of those repeat rings will be put in storage.
Since this is a balanced theme RB I have high hopes for Zephyr
Picture showing the recolours of this Random Booster:

[Image: Burst_B67_Random_Booster_Vol5.jpg]

And a better picture of the Quarter Disc from the anime, which shows that it is hollow underneath, resembles Heavy but one of the four sections is different from the rest:

[Image: Burst_Quarter_Disc.jpg]
Weird that X2 is being released in this random booster. I don't have U2 yet so maybe I'll pick up a few.
(Dec. 14, 2016  6:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Picture showing the recolours of this Random Booster:

[Image: Burst_B67_Random_Booster_Vol5.jpg]

And a better picture of the Quarter Disc from the anime, which shows that it is hollow underneath, resembles Heavy but one of the four sections is different from the rest:

[Image: Burst_Quarter_Disc.jpg]
Oh the possibilities of that Quarter Disk with Xcalibur and Quake. If that combo does what I think it should then things are gonna get hilarious.
(Dec. 15, 2016  2:09 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: Czr8SOqVQAEjMQH.jpg]

Looking closely, The White N2 definitely has Magnum, the white X2 has Vertical, and given the placement of the gaps on the discs of the red U2 and purple N2, I think they have Quarter? Either that or the red U2 has a Magnum with a white frame. Not too sure about the black U2 or blue X2 though, but i don't think it would be too crazy to assume that at least one of these beys has Down as it's disc.

(also, quick WMG, I think the most likely candidates for drivers here are Impact and Trans, idk bout Needle cuz of the exclusion of Claw and Xtreme in RBV4 even though they came with the original versions of the layers included (if that makes sense))
I do not know why the other big pictures were not posted at the same time as the box... Here are all the Beyblades that are possible to get in this Random Booster and the Discs we can identify:

Xeno Xcalibur (white) Vertical
[Image: Burst_Random_Booster_Vol5_Xeno_Xcalibur_...Vertic.jpg]

Xeno Xcalibur (blue) Down
[Image: Burst_Random_Booster_Vol5_Xeno_Xcalibur_Blue.jpg]

Unlock Unicorn (red) Quarter
[Image: Burst_Random_Booster_Vol5_Unlock_Unicorn...uarter.jpg]

Unlock Unicorn (black) Upper
[Image: Burst_Random_Booster_Vol5_Unlock_Unicorn..._Upper.jpg]

Nova Neptune (white) Magnum
[Image: Burst_Random_Booster_Vol5_Neo_Neptune_White_Magnum.jpg]

Nova Neptune (purple) Quarter
[Image: Burst_Random_Booster_Vol5_Neo_Neptune_Purple_Magnum.jpg]

Gigant Gaia.Q.F
[Image: Burst_Random_Booster_Vol5_Gigant_Gaia_Quarter_Fusio.jpg]
[Image: 000484.png]

Draciel S.C.P
[Image: Burst_Random_Booster_Vol5_Draciel_S.jpg]
[Image: 000491.png]

And the official picture of the Quarter Disc:
[Image: 000492.png]
I think these are the best recolors I have seen in a random booster. I am no doubt getting this
Oh god, these recolors are incredible! I'm seriously digging the blue recolor of Xeno Xcalibur. *-*