[Product]  B-67 Random Booster Vol. 5 Gigant Gaia.Q.F - Draciel S.C.P

Oh come on, thou art dwarfed by the almighty zillion zeus central liner
Really cool looking Layer! Why are people saying the disc is asymmetric?
(Nov. 28, 2016  8:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Really cool looking Layer! Why are people saying the disc is asymmetric?

I'm only saying its asymmetric because of its erratic movements in the show, and because when you see the disk through the prongs, certain details are only on one side, such as the part with grainy texture.
TT: "lets get layer with an aggressive design and give no teeth so it slides off"

i hope TT give this good teeth, even neptune type teeth would be good.
(Nov. 28, 2016  8:32 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2016  8:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Really cool looking Layer! Why are people saying the disc is asymmetric?

I'm only saying its asymmetric because of its erratic movements in the show, and because when you see the disk through the prongs, certain details are only on one side, such as the part with grainy texture.

That looks more like an animation error to me.
(Nov. 28, 2016  8:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2016  8:32 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

That looks more like an animation error to me.

I'm afraid that this is not an error. It said in the animation that the G2's center of mass is skewed and the spinning is not very stable, and also mentioned that the "attack" and "defense" of G2 is good, but didn't talk about its stamina.
But it is really strange that a balance bey has an asymmetric disc. Now I concern if I show put G2 on a balance combo or a defense combo.
Even if the unstable spin was an animation error, the disk doesn't have all symmetrical designs and textures when looking at the disk through launcher gaps of G2.
I think the disk will have the shape of a Q: one circle and a bump.
Q+Quake might be interesting.
Maybe the Q disk will be Quantum
Perhaps the Q stands for Quiver, and it's gimmick will be that it's insanely off balance?
(so basically an improved version of Central)

Also, this is probably a coincidence, but Press and Fusion are both in the prizes for RBV4 and RBV5, (Q2 and Draciel both have Press, G2 and Driger both have Fusion). Weird, huh?
(Nov. 28, 2016  3:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Since I had something else to post, here is Hato's post about Gigant Gaia from the Beyblade Random Thoughts hah. All discussion on Gigant Gaia.Q.F should be done in this topic, since it is the prize Beyblade of B-67 Random Booster Vol. 5.

(Nov. 28, 2016  1:18 PM)Hato Wrote: I don't know where to post this, but we now know what Gigant Gaia looks like;

[Image: 2llgi8y.jpg]
[Image: 2hqxhxs.jpg]
[Image: 25qak9x.jpg]

Thanks to @[BeyGa] for giving me the heads up about these, and finding the third image on TAKARA TOMY's website!

G2 reminds me of Killerken/Kraken. No idea what Q stands for, or the gimmick. All we can see is one hollow, protruding point, so no idea what to expect, haha. And thanks TT, for another Fusion.. /sarcasm

And from this other image, we can see that the Q Disc does not seem exactly like the Libra Wheel from Metal Fight Beyblade, that at least one of the larger sections is quite wide, so there might be only two bolder sections only on Q's circumference.

[Image: bey35-6.jpg]

If you look at the first picture of G2 being hold you can see the prongs on the disks, but on the left side there is a diamond pattern but on the right there isn't one.
Ahh.. Draciel at last.. Good old days with Maxi. I have a very bad feeling that Draciel will be zero competetive.
Wow its actually like Kraken. Mayybe it will have same defencive power of Kraken. But compared fl something like K2, Wyvern and D2 it seems quite recoily to me so dunno what to expect

Though it looks very heavy Eee
Am I the only one who think that lGigant gaia look like poison wheel and kraken and Q disk looks like thunder wheel of the metal saga?

And the mask looks like a spartan helmet same as gravity perseus's constellation also from the metal saga

I think Q stands for quick
(Nov. 29, 2016  6:49 AM)PINOY ako#26 Wrote: Am I the only one who think that lGigant gaia look like poison wheel and kraken and Q disk looks like thunder wheel of the metal saga?

And the mask looks like a spartan helmet same as gravity perseus's constellation also from the metal saga

Hmm yeah I was thinking same lol it seems like mixture of Kraken and Poison. To me, Q look more like Metal System Libra which is good as it seems to have very little weight in middle which will give it more stamina. It looks heavy too (lol but it could again just 'look' heavy like armed)

Well I dont think it could be quake as we have a driver with same name already
Considering the fact that I absolutely love Killerken, it makes me love Gaia even more! I really hope this is competitive worthy. The disk in the picture reminds me of Big Bang's fusion wheel for some reason? Looks wide and heavy! Imagine if it outclasses Gravity or Heavy haha.

Can't wait. Smile
I've watch the burst episode 35 and I see that the gimmick of Q disk is its unstable and hard to control but I think it wouldn't be as unstable like in the anime and i also see gou, gigant gaia's owner share similarities with klaus from team Excalibur of metal masters because both of them push them selves to the limit and I think you'll only agree with me if you watch the episode 35 and also if you know klaus
(Nov. 29, 2016  6:49 AM)PINOY ako#26 Wrote: Am I the only one who think that lGigant gaia look like poison wheel and kraken and Q disk looks like thunder wheel of the metal saga?

You're not the only one, I mentioned that I thought so as well. I don't know if Q would be for Quick, because what would be quick about it?
idk about quick. I think Quantum
I think maybe Quantum but more likely Quiver.
quiver sounds really good actually. i guess we'll see
Quiver is good but Quick is just my own opinion
I will say one thing: a prize Beyblade with Fusion is extremely lame. I hope the new Disk is good, because not getting a new Driver at all isn't worth it, especially two boosters in a row Unhappy
(Nov. 30, 2016  3:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I will say one thing: a prize Beyblade with Fusion is extremely lame. I hope the new Disk is good, because not getting a new Driver at all isn't worth it, especially two boosters in a row Unhappy
Seems like they really dont want to release New Drivers Now and just finishing up this year's releases hah !
But kind of really weird and surprising that they are using Fusion only ? Why not any other driver the fact that Fusion was used in Last Random Booster !
Surely looking forward to the Other Beyblades in this booster !