[Product]  B-65 Ultra Reshuffle Set Speed Ver.

It's not baseless speculation. The clear red driver has a round dark siluhette so it might be Orbit. Also you can see that the blue disk resembles Vertical which would make sense because if you combine all the beys in the set you can make at least one additional complete stock combo like in the Beyblade Burst Attack & Balance and Defense & Stamina Reshuffle Sets. S.S.F and R.H.S were the first two. There was also a secret combo that had a gold disk (M.W.Q and U.R.D) and that the third secret combo had just one part of the stock combo switched out (D.O.B and W.C.M). Now there's another red, gold and blue disk, another secret stock combo, another almost complete stock combo, and maybe a new bey. The spears on the layer let me think that it might be Lost Longinus. Also reversing the idea of Magnum would be a good idea and maybe they want to reuse the idea of the phantom metal wheel with plastic on the inside and metal on the outside. Also a bearing driver would make this set really buy worthy.
So what you're telling me is the disk and driver is baseless speculation.
I think the part that was being referred to as baseless speculation is the idea that they would create a rubber layer out of nowhere for this set. That said, these threads are always full of baseless speculation. lol
(Sep. 09, 2016  10:14 PM)TL14 Wrote: It's not baseless speculation. The clear red driver has a round dark siluhette so it might be Orbit. Also you can see that the blue disk resembles Vertical which would make sense because if you combine all the beys in the set you can make at least one additional complete stock combo like in the Beyblade Burst Attack & Balance and Defense & Stamina Reshuffle Sets. S.S.F and R.H.S were the first two. There was also a secret combo that had a gold disk (M.W.Q and U.R.D) and that the third secret combo had just one part of the stock combo switched out (D.O.B and W.C.M). Now there's another red, gold and blue disk, another secret stock combo, another almost complete stock combo, and maybe a new bey. The spears on the layer let me think that it might be Lost Longinus. Also reversing the idea of Magnum would be a good idea and maybe they want to reuse the idea of the phantom metal wheel with plastic on the inside and metal on the outside. Also a bearing driver would make this set really buy worthy.

It's not when guessing what existing Drivers will be in the set that baseless speculation, but it's when you guessed that it would have some metal or rubber layer out of nowhere, then that is speculation. When you guessed what disk and driver could be in the set, it was by some logic based on the last sets, but the rubber and metal layers, no no that's baseless speculation. Also yeah a Bearing driver would make the set worth getting, that doesn't mean it'll be in the set.
(Sep. 08, 2016  1:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
I honestly have no idea which of the white and the yellow/gold Beyblades on the left and right are supposed to be Kaiser Kerbeus and Wild Wyvern. According to the Heavy Ver. of this set, then the Beyblade in the centre is the new one.

Red Gyro?

Again, the BeyLauncher looks quite normal...
Green... bey... launcher?...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z16B443bCQ
I meant disk not layer. I'm sorry if it was baseless speculation.
Folliwing the color scheme, the Beyblade in the center might be "Phantazus" (called in this way by Hasbro) Smile
[Image: 2s8jxo9.jpg]

Credit goes to marutti
Oh this is very interesting this time: Psychic Phantom Polish Weight, .P.W.
i guess we'll be getting more "custom disks" (i don't know what else to call them other than dual disks) from now on.

looks interesting, i'm just hoping for the disk to be at least 22 grams, or as heavy as heavy or gravity.
Definitely seems to be a theme of Dual like disks. The thing looks pretty OP TBH. Wow there was barely news on September but this is overkill!
Polish: With a large and smooth cicular cover made from another material, it still spins even after tilted/fallen
大きなでなめらかな円形の異素材カバーを装備 倒れてもまだまだ回る
(Oct. 13, 2016  7:55 PM)エダルバイブ Wrote: Polish: With a large and smooth cicular cover made from another material, it still spins even after tilted/fallen

So it's a LAD gimmick? Can't wait for Deathscyther Polish Revolve to be a thing
(Oct. 13, 2016  7:55 PM)エダルバイブ Wrote: Polish: With a large and smooth cicular cover made from another material, it still spins even after tilted/fallen
i have faith it will be good for stamina, and then for it to be spammed at tournaments using revolve.

I'm loving the way Novembers looking! Definitely like this over Ifrit, although I'm more interested in the driver for it. The layer on this is SO beautiful to me.
Please let the layer be the first decent Stamina layer...
(Oct. 13, 2016  8:54 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Please let the layer be the first decent Stamina layer...

Stamina is dominating the game right now!

I guess you mean "marketed as stamina" but these designations have never meant much.
(Oct. 13, 2016  8:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2016  8:54 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Please let the layer be the first decent Stamina layer...

Stamina is dominating the game right now!

I guess you mean "marketed as stamina" but these designations have never meant much.

Yeah the latter is what I meant, since I'm aware of stamina being the best in the game.
Psychic Phantom. What a cool name. Grin The clear plastic with the blue and purple stickers looks also very nice. Smile Love it. ^^ I'm interested in seeing how Polish will perform. I think (Dark) Deathscyther Polish Defense/Revolve/Hold will become the new LAD king. Tongue_out
so do we know what makes the speed beylauncher different from the rest?
(Oct. 13, 2016  9:54 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: so do we know what makes the speed beylauncher different from the rest?

Not at all hah.
I think it will definitely just be a longer string. lol
(Oct. 13, 2016  11:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think it will definitely just be a longer string. lol

Or maybe they would have differ gears in side like Sword Launcher.
I'm guessing speed is a longer string/faster gear for more speed and heavy is built for more stability.
(Oct. 13, 2016  11:24 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: I'm guessing speed is a longer string/faster gear for more speed and heavy is built for more stability.

Maybe both.

Seriously looking forward to this setJoyful_2